Asche's Trade Thread! Gen 7, HP Fire Popplio and Alolan Vulpix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Articuno
31/19/31/30/24/31 HP Ground
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Modest
Caught on 6th gen

HP Ice zapdos (31/x/x/31/31/31) or moltres (31/x/x/31/31/x) for this? can find out exact if needed

Articuno
31/19/31/30/24/31 HP Ground
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Modest
Caught on 6th gen

HP Ice zapdos (31/x/x/31/31/31) or moltres (31/x/x/31/31/x) for this? can find out exact if needed
Just saying, you might want to look at the last time the owner of the thread was active. He hasn't been on smogon since March 7, over three months ago. I highly doubt he'll be around to negotiate a trade with you :P

Hi, I'm interested in a dive ball adamant Slush Rush Sandshrew for Popplio :) I have a female Popplio with Ivs 31/x/x/31/31/31. Def is fantastic so probably 29-30+

Hi, I'm interested in Adamant Sandshrew in a dive ball (preferably male). I can offer 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Lightning Rod Cubone in a Luxury ball. I also have breedjects of Bagon and Rockruff (Midday).

Hi, I'm interested in Adamant Sandshrew in a dive ball (preferably male). I can offer 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Lightning Rod Cubone in a Luxury ball. I also have breedjects of Bagon and Rockruff (Midday).
Hey there! im interested on the cubone, but can you make it with the HA??

Sure thing man! as long as it 100% legal (check my updated rules pls)
yeah of course!! I don't know how to clone/ hack lmao so everything is bred ...organically? not sure if that's the right word choice but yep!!
I only have females atm, but if you'd like a male I can breed one real quick! lemme know :)

yeah of course!! I don't know how to clone/ hack lmao so everything is bred ...organically? not sure if that's the right word choice but yep!!
I only have females atm, but if you'd like a male I can breed one real quick! lemme know :)
I dont mind males or females man, can you give me like one hour to get back to home and breed you bagon?

Last edited:
CMT for an HP Fire Popplio? Note that I can also clone the breeders I've yet to use in my hide section.

Also are any of the HP Fire puppers female?

CMT for an HP Fire Popplio? Note that I can also clone the breeders I've yet to use in my hide section.

Also are any of the HP Fire puppers female?
Hey man! I'm very interested on your shiny marowhak-A! could you add a gold bottle cap? :P
I only have male HP fire Popplios, I got 2 males while I was hatching for mine :/
by the way, your shiny ditto region is america?

Hey man! I'm very interested on your shiny marowhak-A! could you add a gold bottle cap? :P
I only have male HP fire Popplios, I got 2 males while I was hatching for mine :/
by the way, your shiny ditto region is america?
Yeah it's US. I also have a Spanish 5IV Adamant, but I'm fairly certain it's hacked so it's not on offer normally.

No worries on that, I'll still happily take one.

And I'll pop a gold bottle cap on Marowak; he's already hyper-trained so I'll assume it's for something else. If you need lucky eggs or ability capsules also let me know!

I'll be home from work in ~3 hours. In the meantime did you want a nickname on your shiny purple 'n black firedancer? Or any moveset changes, like Earthquake instead of Bonemerang?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)