Big Asek Walrus (sub,issions welcome)

Asek

Banned deucer.
ITs gonna be big!

hello, this is mine walrus. anyone whos interested but doesnt know what i mean, you send me a song that corresponds to each of the categories that i list, and i then listen to them and judge them. easy right?

ive tried to make my categories fairly open for interpretation and to all genres. i dont think theres a genre ive heard where ive not appreciated an album / single from it, so dont feel like you have to submit a certain type of music if you are concerned with 'winning'

any song ive not heard before that is submitted that scores above a 5 will get an automatic 1 point bonus. it wont get attached to the score, but will accumulate over the course of the walrus (otherwise a 9+ song i had not heard before wouldnt get the full bonus....)

if ive submitted to you i fully submit a submission back. is what it is. if you submit to me i promise a submissio back if you do decide to host one of these.

songs from the albums listed here are capped at an 8, altho id appreciate if you didnt submit songs from these albums at all if possible. this chart should also give you a good indication of what music i lean towards, but mind you it is quite outdated at this point

the categories are listed belw. send your submissiosn to me through SMogon PM (preferred) or discord PM (asek#4451)

Category 1 - Colours
Submit a song that has something to do with a particular colour(s). whether it is title, artist, lyrical content or a metaphorical interpretation i leave up to you
samples icehouse - electric blue
mass of the fermenting dregs - 青い、濃い、橙色の日
Category 2 - english has ruined the world
submit a song that comes from an artist / group that are from a country that is not the United States or a member of the commonwealth states. For those unfamiliar with the commonwealth states, ive included a handy link for you. this does not mean that your submission cant sing in english
samples can - pinch
justice - stress
Category 3 - i wish i was smart enough to get this....
submit a song that is weird, experimental and sophisticated. push the boundaries on music.
samples the gerogerigegege - ゲロゲリゲゲゲ
death grips - gulliotine
Category 4 - spacy
songs that embrace you in layer and really take you somewhere else. music that you usually chill out to.
samples mall grab - cant
slowdive - here she comes
category 5 - depression and anxiety and insomnia and
yep. either lyrical content, or the artist themselves should be related to a part of the line above. 'sad songs'
death cab for cutie - expo 86
nine inch nails - hurt
category 6 - enough! no more of this baby music
ive not listend to much music released before 1990 for some reason or another, and would like to change that. submit me a song released before the year 1990
the moody blues - luncb break / peak hour
kraftwerk - trans europa express
category 7 - nature
submit a song that contains reference / theme connected to nature.
alice in chains - dirt
radiohead - weird fishes
category 8 - "THE" album category
submit 3 songs from an album of your choosing. i will listen to the rest of the album if i like your selection of singles. scoring for this category will be 5 points per single, for a total of 15 points able to be gained
sample American football - American football (album)
never meant
honestly
ill see you when we're both not so emotional

first reveal will likely be shortly after my final exam, which is on the 5th of november

thank you in advance for submitting

playerlist:
RODAN
ISA
SKETCHUP
DALETTEREL
TCR
WALREIN
KNIGHTSOFCYDONIA
ALADYYN
ROBERT ALFONS
STEVEN SNYPE
MYZOZOA
VONFIEDLER
MEGAMAPHRAOS
LRD GAIUS
"THE" GREGG
MYNAMEISNOTHING
CHAMP1604

SLURMz
SAM
GRaNNY PIE
FLAMESTAR
SOVIET
MARTIN

people WHOmst ive submitted to who should submit BACK list
YETI
ODDISH

LGHTWOLD

BLAZADE
ATOMICLLAMAS
TEXS CLOVERLEAF
ACIDPHOENIX

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)