Other Metagames Assist Prankster BH Team

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Reminder of how Assist works:
Greetings everyone, I created a better than average (at least where Assist-Prankster teams are concerned) team that I want some helpful feedback on. Keep in mind, using Assist restricts the number of moves your team can have, as you want Assist to only be able to call upon 1 move so that you can guarantee that you get V-Create. For a list of moves that are not called upon by Assist (and therefore the only "safe" moves you can use on the rest of your team's moveslots), check this link here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Assist_(move)

Remember, moves that seem like they shouldn't be called upon, like Baneful Bunker, are not included on the list and therefore shouldn't be assumed just because they are like "Protect". I have tested and noticed that Baneful Bunker, and any other move not on that list is indeed called upon by Assist.

Introduction:
My goal of this team is to provide effective coverage to counter common threats to anti-priority users, whether through the use of Fairy moves against Dark-types, or through loopholes like Copycat+Shadow Force. Let's see if we can make this team the best possible Gen 7 Prankster Assist team. I know each generation this team archetype is theorymoned, but I have tested this team and it seems to be quite useful in countering some common checks and threats.

My 2 Diancie-Mega are focused on the removal of the following 5 types of Counters:
1. Dark-types (Due to Immunity to Prankster)- Tyranitar-Mega, Greninja-Ash, Yveltal
2. Psychic Surge/users (Commonly Psychic types): Mewtwo-Y, Deoxys-A
3. Dazzling/Queenly Majesty users: Pheromosa, Deoxys-A/S
4. Triage/-Ate users (i.e. Triage Heracross, Triage Rayquaza-Mega, -Ate Fake-out/Extreme Speed Pixelate Diancie-Mega, Aerilate Rayquaza-Mega, Refrigerate Kyurem-Black/White, Galvanize Xurkitree)
5. Tanks: Zygarde, Giratina

With the introduction over, lets get started!

Diancie-Mega @ Choice Specs
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Nature Power
- V-create
- Trick
- Shadow Force
I knew packing Assist meant limiting my team's move sets severely, and it also meant picking only the absolute best Pokemon/items/abilities to cover multiple roles at once.
[1] Diancie-Mega's Special Attack after Specs hits 690. Nature Power turns into Moonblast under Misty Terrain. Further, Diancie's high Attack allows it to serve as a great Mixed Attacker with V-Create/Shadow Force, which makes for strong coverage versus non-Flash Fire Registeel, and allows it to hit Aegislash super effectively with one move regardless of its ability.
[2] Mega-Diancie's role is far beyond an effective mixed sweeper, as Misty Surge not only prevents Toxic Orb from activating on PH Pokemon, but provides protection from Spore, Nuzzle and other status effects that would otherwise require the use of Safety Googles, or Lum Berry. It most importantly removes Psychic Surge, and helps my team actually use Prankster, not to mention remove the boost for Psychic attacks, and halve the damage of Dragon Moves.
[3] Mega-Diancie's awesome typing lets me to switch it in to prevent common Dragon moves like Core Enforcer, and Dragon Tail from ruining the momentum of my Pranksters, while still having enough resistances to make-up for its lower HP, allowing it to survive Oblivion Wings from Rayquaza-Mega and KO with Moonblast.
[4] Lastly, Diancie-Mega's ability to disarm Normalize Gengar with Trick (removing their Spooky Plate) before I switch to a Ghost-type is priceless!

Mild Nature improves Special Attack and lowers Defense, as I wont be out speeding Rayquaza, and once it realizes I don't use Pixelate it will likely hit with Oblivion Wing or if it has Aerilate it will just Boomburst rather than Extreme Speed.

Counter/Checks Section Diancie-Mega Damage Calculations:
1. Dark-types: +1 252+ SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Tyranitar-Mega: 416-492 (102.9 - 121.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Tyranitar-Mega: 380-450 (94 - 111.3%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO
+1 252+ SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Yveltal: 476-564 (104.3 - 123.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Yveltal: 434-512 (95.1 - 112.2%) -- 75% chance to OHKO
+1 252+ SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Greninja-Ash: 584-690 (167.8 - 198.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

2. Psychic Surgers: +1 252+ SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Mewtwo-Mega-Y: 208-246 (50 - 59.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 252+ SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Deoxys-Attack: 507-597 (166.7 - 196.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

3. Dazzling/Queenly Majesty: +1 252+ SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Pheromosa: 816-960 (235.8 - 277.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Diancie-Mega Shadow Force vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Deoxys-Speed: 260-306 (85.5 - 100.6%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
+1 252+ SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Deoxys-Speed: 253-298 (83.2 - 98%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

4. Triage/-Ate Users: +1 252 SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Heracross-Mega: 416-492 (114.2 - 135.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Rayquaza-Mega: 474-558 (114.4 - 134.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Kyurem-White: 474-558 (104.4 - 122.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Kyurem-Black: 506-596 (111.4 - 131.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Xurkitree: 292-345 (78.9 - 93.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

5. Tanks: +1 252+ SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Zygarde-Complete: 444-524 (69.8 - 82.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 252+ SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Zygarde-Complete: 488-576 (76.7 - 90.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 252 SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Giratina: 344-408 (68.2 - 80.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 252 SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Giratina: 378-446 (75 - 88.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Diancie-Mega @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Misty Surge
Lonely Nature
- Nature Power
- V-create
- Shadow Force
- Trick
Notes are hidden to keep the overall post shorter
I decided to use a Scarf Diancie-Mega because I needed a Fairy type Revenge Killer for my team. [1] Being able to switch into stuff like Dazzling Pheromosa and block Spore and KO with Moonblast, not to mention handle fast Dark types like Greninja-Ash that block Prankster helps tremendously.
[2] Scarf paired with Shadow Force also allows Diancie-Mega to threaten Normalize Mega-Gengar, which can pose a threat to my other Diancie-Mega, not to mention, it has general use for the fact it can bypass all forms of Protect including King's Shield when the foe expects a V-Create.
[3] V-create provides awesome neutral coverage, and deals with common switch-ins like Magic Bounce Registeel, especially when paired with Shadow Force to handle Flash Fire Aegislash. Trick can be replaced by Destiny Bond, but I find Trick to be more helpful, especially in the start of the match if I see that only 1 or two of the foe's Pokemon are going to be fast while the rest are slower or bulky.
[4] Scarf is obviously necessary to outspeed Deoxys-S, as well as M-Rayquaza, as Triage outpaces my Prankster V-creates, which is a problem due to the Defense and Special Defense drops. I also use 2 Diancie-Mega because it confuses the foe as the match drags on, and in the beginning they think at least 1 of them may have Pixelate, and they switch out their Dragon or Dark type (like Rayquaza-Mega fearing a Fake-out + Extreme Speed combo).

Diancie reaches 478 Speed with Scarf, and used a Lonely Nature to Maximize Attack, while lowering Special Defense because Rayquaza will see that I am faster than it, and if it is Aerilate, it will opt for Extreme Speed, rather than Boomburst, which allows me to handle the hits better as I Moonblast.
Additional Info:
I can also abuse Trick to weaken Chansey with the removal of Eviolite, before switching to a Fire/Fairy resist like Groudon-Primal to resist V-Create and Moonblast (or a Ghost-type if Misty Surge has worn-off). If they opt for Shadow Force, I can switch to a Chansey of my own and since Imposter wont activate on their Imposter Chansey, I can let my Normal Chansey switch in safely, which prevents it from being completely Imposter bait. (Yes Chansey can always Trick it back, but at least it's Defenses are weakened, and if the Speed tie puts my Diancie-Mega before Chansey, then Chansey is locked in to whatever move it chooses and cannot switch moves next turn).

Diancie-Mega Calculations:
1. Dark-types: 252 SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Tyranitar-Mega: 254-300 (62.8 - 74.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Yveltal: 290-344 (63.5 - 75.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Greninja-Ash: 356-420 (102.2 - 120.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

2. Psychic Surger: 252+ Atk Diancie-Mega Shadow Force vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Mewtwo-Mega-Y: 332-392 (79.8 - 94.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Diancie-Mega Shadow Force vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Deoxys-Attack: 568-670 (186.8 - 220.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
3. Dazzling/Queenly Majesty:
252+ Atk Diancie-Mega V-create vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Pheromosa: 686-808 (198.2 - 233.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO252 SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Pheromosa: 494-584 (142.7 - 168.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO252+ Atk Diancie-Mega Shadow Force vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Deoxys-Speed: 284-336 (93.4 - 110.5%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO

4. Triage/-Ate:
252+ Atk Diancie-Mega V-create vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Heracross-Mega: 362-426 (99.4 - 117%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Heracross-Mega: 278-330 (76.3 - 90.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Rayquaza-Mega: 288-338 (69.5 - 81.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Kyurem-Black: 306-362 (67.4 - 79.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Kyurem-White: 288-338 (63.4 - 74.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Diancie-Mega V-create vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Xurkitree: 333-392 (90 - 105.9%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO

5. Tanks:
252 SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Zygarde-Complete: 296-350 (46.5 - 55%) -- 66.4% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Zygarde-Complete: 270-320 (42.4 - 50.3%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Giratina: 254-300 (50.3 - 59.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Giratina: 230-272 (45.6 - 53.9%) -- 46.9% chance to 2HKO
252+ Atk Diancie-Mega Shadow Force vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Giratina: 234-276 (46.4 - 54.7%) -- 62.1% chance to 2HKO
252+ Atk Diancie-Mega Shadow Force vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Giratina: 214-252 (42.4 - 50%) -- 0.4% chance to 2H
KO

Banette @ Banettite
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Assist
- V-create
- Shadow Force
- Copycat

I knew that the only way to bypass the Ability Clause was through Mega Evolution or Primal Reversion, and after checking out what Banette's Drought could accomplish for the entire team, I knew I had myself a powerful support Pokemon.
[1] Drought is really invaluable, and depending on the foe's team, I sometimes lead with it before switching to Diancie-Mega. After all, if I lead with Diancie-Mega, the foe will know it isn't a Pixelate Pokemon, and they will not waste their turn going for Spore when they see Misty Terrain. But If I set the Sun and switch to Diancie on say a Deoxys-S' Spore, I accomplished 2 field effects at once, all while making the foe waste their turn.
[2] I really try to be strategic with Bannette, as I don't always Mega-Evolve it right away, as it can power up the V-Create for the rest of my team, and at least weaken Water-moves used against them. When I do Mega-Evolve, it is oftentimes a surprise that Bannette-Mega has Prankster. Further, it becomes a bigger surprise how powerful Bannette's 471 Attack V-Creates hurts when under the Sun.
[3] One thing many Dark-types and Psychic Surge Pokemon are not immune to are Shadow Force under Copycat. The reason for it is due to the fact they only block priority moves that target the user, while Copycat doesn't target anyone during the first turn of Shadow Force. Further, Shadow Force allows me to Stall out the foes and hit for massive damage with near impunity, while still posing a threat to Giratina, Flash Fire Aegislash, and others that think they can handle V-Create. Of course, I still use V-Create in my set over, say Destiny Bond, because it's always great to use V-Create on a predicted switch to a Dark-type like Yveltal, which would block my Prankster.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
Bold Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Whirlwind
- King's Shield
- Copycat

I used to have 2 Imposters before I decided it was best to have 2 Diancie-Mega.
[1] I found that 1 Chansey was really all I needed due to so many Imposterproof sets running around. Of course, the best part about Imposter, is that fact that it is Imposterproof itself, plus it can use moves that don't count against Assist.
[2] Being able to clear and set-up hazards is extremely helpful on a team like this, which not only forces switches, but requires you to switch out. Sometimes, the only way is through Imposter, and this requires me to have at least 1 per team.

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Assist
- Copycat
- Shadow Force
- V-create

I know many people may wonder what Marowak-Alola brings to the team that a second Groudon-Primal doesn't.
[1] Being immune to being Trapped is extremely useful, as is having the ability to switch into Facade from PH Slaking, Regigas due to the Immunity, as well as the key resistances to Bug, and Grass allow it to perfectly counter Triage Heracross and avoid damage from High Jump Kick Phermosa. Further, unlike Groudon it is able to come in on Pixelate Diancie-Mega's Fake Out and survive the Boomburst next turn in order to start abusing Shadow Force and Copycat.
[2] Marowak serves as the in-between of Bannette and Groudon, while also being slower than Bannette, which allows its Shadow Force to go slower on the second turn, and stay invulnerable. Yes, Groudon can use any hold item, but Marowak-Alola can take better advantage of the STAB moves that don't impact Assist.

Blaziken-Mega @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Prankster
Brave Nature
- Assist
- V-create
- Nature Power
- Copycat

Blaziken-Mega is obviously necessary, as it can KO Shedinja with a single Rocky Helmet contact move, while being able to Copycat a STAB Thousand Arrows or Precipice Blades back at the foe first due to Prankster.
[1] One of the unique characteristics about him is Nature Power. Whether Moon Blast or Tri-Attack is called, Nature Power allows it to serve as a mixed Priority sweeper, hitting off of 369 Special Attack. In fact, Mega-Rayquaza/Zygarde is hit harder by Moon Blast than it would through V-create (if sun is absent), and without the cost of lowering Defense and Special Defense.
[2] Rocky Helmet is mandatory, not just for Shedinja, but to prevent Rapid Spin and Knock Off from working. During battle, I discovered that if Rocky Helmet's passive damage KOs the foe (say a Shedinja uses Knock-off, killing itself), then it prevents both these moves from working. Further, if he switches into Endeavor from Shedinja, which kills it due to Rocky Helmet, then you can use a Prankster Copycat Endeavor next turn to severely weaken the next opponent. Yes, your Mega Blaziken is likely dead, but you took out almost 2 Pokemon in the process, especially if the foe lands a contact move on the turn you use Copycat Endeavor, where their 1 HP left is turned to 0 due to Rocky Helmet.
_______
Notes about the use of Ghosts:
*Special Notes: Shadow Force also prevents Rapid Spin, Defog, Parting Shot, U-turn, Volt Switch, Spectral Thief, and attacks on a Contrarian user from benefiting your foe's team. If your Imposter Chansey can set up some hazards, or even Baton Pass boosts to Marowak or Bannette, then you can create an endless loop that forces out your foe's Pokemon, leaving them unable to clear it off the field.
In case you don't know, I lowered the Speed EVs and IVs to 0, while using a -Speed Nature because it means my Shadow Force will more often than not go after the foe. Being last means I hit last so my invulnerability protects me for 2 turns, and allows me to almost guarantee that using Copycat next turn will trigger Shadow Force. The only moves that can stop this are +1 or greater priority moves on a fast Pokemon on the first turn, or -1 priority moves (or a slower Pokemon) going last on the second turn when you use Copycat.

**Please note: Queen's Majesty and Dazzling both stop even Copycat Shadow Force because they more heavily impact the use of priority beyond just preventing one from being targeted. Dark types cannot stop the Copycat + Shadow Force combo because Copycat targets a move (they can stop Copycat V-Create because it targets the foe).
*Please keep criticisms about the use of Assist/Prankster to a minimum. My post is to maximize the use of an Assist team, not to simply stop using it altogether. Most people wouldn't have even thought to use Misty Surge as a way to not only provide excellent coverage on common Dark and Dragon threats, but for status condition prevention for both your team and your opponent's team. I also want influential feedback that will improve the team as a whole, as I think I have tried to make it function without hurting Assist's likelihood of calling the right move.

Keep in mind, if you suggest I remove V-create from Bannette, Blaziken, or Marowak-Alola (because it is already on both Diancie-Mega), keep in mind the risk of a Dark type or an anti-priority user switching in and preventing both Assist and Copycat. Also, before you suggest replacing V-create on a Pokemon, remember this team must have either 2 V-Create users if on a Prankster (so that a Prankster user with V-Create can call on another Pokemon's V-Create), or 1 V-Create on a Non-Prankster user (such as Diancie-Mega).

I hope to hear some useful feedback. So please get started! I took so much time explaining the concept (of how Assist/Prankster/Copycat uniquely work), and gathering calculations, so please know this wasn't just some quick run of the mill team.

Last edited:
Nice team, I love to see creative sets like this! I used to use a prankster Alolawak with similar moves, but I didn't build a whole team around it. I appreciate the use of a mega stone to effectively have 2 abilities on Banette as well. Good luck while using this team!

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Nice team, I love to see creative sets like this! I used to use a prankster Alolawak with similar moves, but I didn't build a whole team around it. I appreciate the use of a mega stone to effectively have 2 abilities on Banette as well. Good luck while using this team!
Thank you. At first it was the gimmick, then I kept reformatting it to cover my weaknesses and I was surprised by my own enguiniety, and remembered Nature Power can be used with a Terrain that perfectly covers so many weaknesses!
Fortunately Diancie-Mega is just strong enough to hit hard without the benefit of a selection of moves, or abilities. They are part the glue that holds the team together.

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
I put lots and lots of time into perfecting a team with all of the damage calculations, the Assist move rule limitations explanations, and overall fitting a team into a specific archetype that demands representation in every generation since Gen 3.

Bump: Just wanted some feedback on any suggestions to add to my team or to just leave it as is.

With Dark types blocking Prankster, something had to be done, please help me know if Diance-Mega 2x is enough!

Last edited:
This team has a serious ground weakness which I only noticed after playing it. Nt really sure how to fix this though. Also, I have found that it's extremely difficult to get the specs diancie in due to the lack of a pivot move. Perhaps I might think about replacing it with a regen chansey running whirlwind/counter/mirror coat/copycat. So at least I could surprise a non-banded groudon one time.

The ground weakness is a serious problem. 4 of 6 are weak (with Chansey being the only possible resistor, and keep in mind it MUST be Impostering a bug or grass type, Thousand Arrows is very common.) I don't have any ideas on how to fix that without destroying the team.

I think that double pokemon is a good idea, to confuse and also to switch out without really switching out. (This is useful because V-create lowers your stats.)

Ever considered using a stallmon with Contrary+ V-create? I made a set here but it's probably very bad since it took me like 5 minutes. It's just to give you the idea.

Take your pick @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
IDK Nature
- King's Shield
- V-create
- Nature Power
- Copycat

Love the idea of an Assist team! Teams like this are the main reason why I like this meta, people can be creative and still successful. However, why does Groudon know V-create if it can just Assist to get it?

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
The ground weakness is a serious problem. 4 of 6 are weak (with Chansey being the only possible resistor, and keep in mind it MUST be Impostering a bug or grass type, Thousand Arrows is very common.) I don't have any ideas on how to fix that without destroying the team.

I think that double pokemon is a good idea, to confuse and also to switch out without really switching out. (This is useful because V-create lowers your stats.)

Ever considered using a stallmon with Contrary+ V-create? I made a set here but it's probably very bad since it took me like 5 minutes. It's just to give you the idea.

Take your pick @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
IDK Nature
- King's Shield
- V-create
- Nature Power
- Copycat

Love the idea of an Assist team! Teams like this are the main reason why I like this meta, people can be creative and still successful. However, why does Groudon know V-create if it can just Assist to get it?
Because a Queenly Majesty, Dark Type, or a Psychic Terrain Pokémon will be immune to Assist due to Prankster giving it priority.
Thank you both for your feedback. I'll test out some of your tips, maybe I could use a Bug or Grass type instead of one of the Diancies.

This team has a serious ground weakness which I only noticed after playing it. Nt really sure how to fix this though. Also, I have found that it's extremely difficult to get the specs diancie in due to the lack of a pivot move. Perhaps I might think about replacing it with a regen chansey running whirlwind/counter/mirror coat/copycat. So at least I could surprise a non-banded groudon one time.
To reply to this separately, I could use Golisipod with Fur Coat, and Circle Throw, Copycat, Dive, and V-Create.

It seems just bulky enough to take Physical hits, while also being able to use Dive to deal some damage. Copycat seems useful if the foe is weak to its own type like Dragon.

It's so weird to have so many move limits. V-Create let's it hit Steel types like Aegislash, and Dive is a nice surprise for Primal-Groudon that gains STAB. Circle Throw is for threats beside Ghosts and Substitute users.

Last edited:

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.

Bump:
I switched out Bannette's V-Create for Destiny Bond, and it is very useful for Suicide Leads and for taking out Dark types, it bypasses Queenly Majesty, as it targets itself. I think it is totally helping my team, and serves as a last resort for Shedinja that think they can use Spectral Thief, Shadow Bone, etc.

I added Download on Bannette as Sunny Day didn't last long enough without a Heat Rock.

Download also allows it to use Shadow Force at greater power, as well as V-Create, which is like a free Choice Band.

I am excited about Bannette, without a boosting item it may seem weak, but having 2 ability makes its Attack over 745 while always going first with Assist, Copycat, and Destiny Bond!

Last edited:

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Updated to replace now banned Primal Groudon with Mega Blaziken!

Also reduced mentions of Psychic Terrain due to the post-ban of Psychic Surge era.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)