Auresi's Art

MamOwOswine

big oof
is a Top Artist Alumnus
awWWW YEAH COLORED LINEART!!
i love the soft color scheme and the subtle texture :))))
gradients are beautiful as well!

awWWW YEAH COLORED LINEART!!
i love the soft color scheme and the subtle texture :))))
gradients are beautiful as well!
Honestly shading normally has been super boring, I wanted to try something totally different and like, not as super detailed???? I went for gradients because it still adds a certain texture to it without being a usual shading style. ovo

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Man, your art is cute. I like the crayon-like texture in your linework and your bright, pastel color schemes. Also neat how the lineart on the left of this most recent illustration blends into the purple shading. Your inkling and octoling characters from this and the last page are really nice, too! Looking forward to more work from this thread!

image1.png
image0.png

Some older work, the thumbnail is a WIP that never got finished, ever.
I'm a bad person when it comes to finishing things........

voyage

Banned deucer.
I like your art. In general everything together. Colors, presence and seem to have emotions. It shows that you really feel it when you create something new.

1594080665849.png

In an attempt to contribute more art to both my own portfolio and this thread, I present a WIP Blastoise, first Pokemon Drawing in a long, long awhile, you can see a definite style change from three years ago, which I'm proud of, I don't know when or how long this will take to finish....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)