Zygarde @ Choice Band
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Toxic

Zygarde is just a super strong mon in the meta right now. Banded to make Thousand Arrows spam even more broken. 252/252 to maximize it's attack power and speed. Nothing really switches into Thousand Arrows, and if all the fairies/steels are removes than Outrage is a strong option to punch holes through the opposing team. Extreme Speed helps vs faster frail mons and is great for revenge killing. Toxic is my favorite option for a 4th move because common switch ins like Landorus-t and Tangrowth really don't appreciate it. Zygardes main role is to soften up bulkier mons so Celesteela can get a clean sweep in the late game.

Celesteela @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 84 HP / 252 SpA / 172 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Autotomize
- Air Slash
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain

The star of the team and probably my favorite mon right now. Celesteela is very strong at cleaning up late game. 172 Speed lets Celesteela outspeed Greninja after +2, 252 Special Attack provides the most damage output, and the rest of the evs get dumped into HP for bulk. Autotomize allows Celesteela to outspeed the majority of the unboosted/non-scarfed mons in the tier. Air Slash is Celesteela's best STAB option, and many teams lack a strong flying resist. Supersonic Skystrike is mainly used to break past something that wouldn't be defeated Celesteela's other moves, or to get an early KO to activate Beast Boost. Fire Blast OHKO's Ferrothorn and Scizor, and provides an answer to other steel types that would otherwise wall Celesteela. Giga Drain hits mons like Greninja, Manaphy, Rotom-Wash and Tapu Fini. Celesteela's main role is to sweep late game, but it can also be used to pivot into things like scarfed Tapu Lele and fire off attacks/pivot into another mon when it would be pointless to set up.

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Earthquake

AV Tangrowth is a strong check to mons that would be annoying for this team, like Zygarde and Greninja. The spread allows for the best special bulk. Giga Drain is Tangrowth's best STAB option, and allows you to force out water types. Knock Off cripples mons that like to switch into Tangrowth like Heatran, Toxapex, Ferrothorn, ect. Hidden Power Fire > Hidden Power Ice because I have Mew and Tapu Fini to check Zygarde. Hidden Power Fire 2HKO's Mega-Scizor, and forces Ferrothorn out. Earthquake is a strong option to hit mons like Heatran or Mega-Charizard-X on predicted switches. Tangrowth mainly serves as a pivot, and allows me to safely check popular mons like Greninja and Zygarde.

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 240 HP / 200 Def / 12 SpD / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Will-O-Wisp
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock

Defensive Mew fit perfectly onto this team, as Mega-Medicham and Zygarde were able to outspeed and defeat most of my mons. 240 HP makes Seismic Toss from Chansey a 6HKO, 200 Defense allows me to reliably take hits from Zygarde and cripple it with Will-O-Wisp or kill it with Ice Beam. 56 Speed lets Mew out speed SubCoil Zygarde and defensive Landorus-T, and the remaining evs just get dumped into Special Defense. Ice Beam 2HKO's defensive Landorus-T and Zygarde, and OHKO's offensive Landorus-T almost every time. It also hits things like defensive Tangrowth and Latios. Will-O-Wisp cripples physical attackers and allows for residual damage on Ferrothorn and other steel types. Soft-Boiled provides reliable recovery and Stealth Rock is Stealth Rock. Mew's main role is to check physical attackers like Landorus-T, Mega-Medicham and Zygarde. Mew can get up Stealth Rocks after crippling physical attackers with a burn.

Nihilego @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Power Gem
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt

I chose Nihilego as my scarfer because I don't really like physical scarfs in a meta where Landorus-T is there to punish you every single time you come in. Nihilego also OHKO's and out speeds +1 Volcarona, which would otherwise destroy my team. The spread allows for the most speed and damage output. Power Gem is a powerful STAB option and allows Nihilego to revenge kill +1 Volcarona. Sludge Wave provides dual STAB and an option to revenge kill scarf Tapu Lele. Hidden Power Ice lets me revenge kill scarf Landorus-T and +1 Zygarde. Thunderbolt OHKO's Greninja almost every time, and gives me an option to revenge kill +1 Gyarados and Mega-Charizard-Y. Nihilego's role is to revenge kill faster mons, and possibly sweep late game with Beast Boost. Nihilego can also be used to switch into some special moves from mons like Mega-Venusaur if it needs to due to it's decent special bulk.

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 188 Def / 72 Spe
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness
- Moonblast
- Defog

Tapu Fini was picked because of it's ability to reliably Defog vs many common mons in the tier. The speed ev's allow Tapu Fini to out speed defensive Landorus-T and uninvested Zygarde. The rest of the ev's are dumped into physical bulk, as DD Zygarde can be a problem without it. Taunt can stop mons like Mega-Charizard-X and Zygarde from setting up, and also shuts down other defensive mons like Chansey and Skarmory. Nature's Madness is a good move to use on a predicted switch, as it always cuts the opposing mon's HP in half. Moonblast lets me check Zygarde, and is just a spammable move in general. Defog gets rid of hazards, which are annoying since every mon on my team is grounded except for Celesteela. Tapu Fini's main role is to keep hazards off the field. It can be used as a check to Zygarde as well as other physical mons in the tier.

-
: I have no ghost resist, so specs Shadow Ball kills something every time. I'm also not packing Scald on Fini, so if Marowak-Alola gets in it clicks Shadow Bone and blows something away.

-
: Because of no HP Ice on Tangrowth, DD variants can set up for free.

-
: My switch in is Zygarde, and it can't really switch in more than twice. Heatran can come in on Mew, Nihilego, Tapu Fini and Celesteela for free.

-
: With Gunk Shot, literally nothing can switch into this beast. This mon is broken plz ban ty.

Zygarde @ Choice Band
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Toxic

Celesteela @ Flyinium Z
EVs: 84 HP / 252 SpA / 172 Spe
Modest Nature
- Autotomize
- Air Slash
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Earthquake

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 240 HP / 200 Def / 12 SpD / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Will-O-Wisp
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock

Nihilego @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Power Gem
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 188 Def / 72 Spe
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness
- Moonblast
- Defog

Just a nitpick: Definentely pack scald on Tapu Fini, Zygarde is still a threat when you're carrying moonblast and you even acknowledged the weakness of not having scald on your threatlist. Scald can punish Alolan Marowak, make sure Heatran isn't a free switch in and Cripple Zygarde with the 30 (95% in my opinion) burn chance. Scald just makes it a better physical check in general.

Just a nitpick: Definentely pack scald on Tapu Fini, Zygarde is still a threat when you're carrying moonblast and you even acknowledged the weakness of not having scald on your threatlist. Scald can punish Alolan Marowak, make sure Heatran isn't a free switch in and Cripple Zygarde with the 30 (95% in my opinion) burn chance. Scald just makes it a better physical check in general.
A thing to note is that Tapu Fini's Misty Surge prevents Scald from burning on grounded enemies like Zygarde, therefore it isnt worth a moveslot for that reason.

A thing to note is that Tapu Fini's Misty Surge prevents Scald from burning on grounded enemies like Zygarde, therefore it isnt worth a moveslot for that reason.
Even without the burn chance, it's worth the moveslot because you even said Mew checks Zygarde so it would do you good to check those pesky fire types you have trouble with. Also on your threatlist, AV Tangrowth is a 3HKO against Gengar shadow ball, which forces the switch out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)