Bad Luck You've Had So Far

Have you had any really bad luck in X/Y yet? My story happened earlier today:

Ok, so I was collecting all the MegaStones and I just needed Mewtonite X, so I went off to catch Mewtwo. I caught it and flew back to Kiloude to check IV's and nature and stuff. It was Adamant and I thought: FUCK YES, please have good IVs! What do you know? It has 5 Perfect IVs, but they are in all BUT Attack. I had already saved thanks to Adamant but still, it bugged me knowing it was sooo close to being perfect ;v;.

Share your bad luck Smogon.

It took me 146 eggs to hatch a quintflawless joltik from 31/x/31/31/31/x x/x/31/31/31/31 parents. Then again it took me one egg to hatch my quintflawless squirtle from a quintflawless clawlitzer. Then again, it took me 2 eggs to hatch my quintflawless deino from a 0/x/x/x/x/x hydreigon and 31/x/31/31/x/31 ditto. I guess it balances out, lol.

I managed to breed a hexa-flawless Roselia and she had Poison Point as the ability. I know the 6th perfect is pointless but STILL!

GatoDelFuego said:
1000 hours + in total of the past three generations and no shinies.
I thought this happened to nobody else!! I haven't found a shiny since Crystal when I was like 7 and I thought it was a glitch so I ran from it. Screw me. 1000+ hours since R/S and no shinies.

While looking for Timid Dry Skin Helioptile, I got two male non-Timid Helioptile with Dry Skin and a female Timid Helioptile with Sand Veil.

The Event Torchic I got was Adamant...with an Attack IV of 0.

Caught a shiny Skrelp, Sassy nature...best IV is Speed, and it's not even perfect.

Some questionable catches in the Friend Safari:
  • Lightning Rod Pikachu with perfect SpA and Speed...Relaxed nature. Male, too.
  • Timid Magician Braixen with perfect SpA...and Attack. Male, too.
  • Prankster Volbeat with perfect HP and Speed...and 0 Defense. Naïve nature.

lost my forty-something streak at the Battle Maison because the opponent's Latios had both Brightpowder and max HP/Defense EVs

I don't even

I thought this happened to nobody else!! I haven't found a shiny since Crystal when I was like 7 and I thought it was a glitch so I ran from it. Screw me. 1000+ hours since R/S and no shinies.
Nope. I'm in the same boat. The only shiny I've ever seen in game was the Shiny Cleffa I received from the daycare man in Crystal and the Red Gyarados that everyone sees in GSE and HG/SS. Since then I've had thousands of hours over the generations with no shinies.

Shiny hippopotas, just after glittering cave. One thing is certain though, Ill make sure I always have pokeballs on me next time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)