NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably is town tbh but barring a convincing reason to Lynch someone else there's no reason not to proceed
I don't exactly get your rationale (unless you mean that even then, he's still the most suspicious of the potential lynches, which, tbh, does make sense, so I guess that I'll Lynch Haruno, since he doesn't seem to be willing to elaborate or anything).

Dear Haruno,

You are Jonathan Smith, the Town Classic JOAT.

You’re not a very interesting person. You have the most boring set of abilities we could possibly give to a Jack of all Trades, so here they are:

ABILITIES

Cop - Target a player to learn their alignment.

Doc - Target a player to protect them from kills that night.

Roleblock - Target a player to prevent them from using any actions, using any items, or passing any items. Any abilities used will still have their uses consumed.

none used since reload

Dear Texas Cloverleaf,

You are Jakub Fahrrad, the Town Commoner JOAT.

they say you're a useless fuck. you can't do much. you want to prove them wrong SO BADLY and it's very tempting to join the arsonists, but you can't do it because for some reason you have, like, moral character, no matter how many times you're slighted.

ABILITIES

Commuter - Protect yourself from all actions that night. You will not be able to use or pass any items.

Item Cop - Target a player to learn what items they have.

Douser - Target a player to douse them. The “Ignite” ability will kill all doused players.

commute douse used

apparently Metal Sonic gave Texas some item that would be good against the mafia or something.

And from what I remember, leet had a poison shot, a doc shot and something else.

metal sonic
former hope
bluedoom
Hitmonleet

This is the alive list.
oops

fixing

Dear bluedoom,

You are Kauer D., the Town Self-Preservation JOAT.

You’re… well… cowardly. But you’ve learned a lot of useful ways to make sure you stay alive, at least. Maybe they’ll try to kill you. Maybe your survival will help.

ABILITIES

Self-Doc - Protect yourself from kills that night.

Self-Asceticizer - Protect yourself from all actions, except kills, that night.

Commuter - Protect yourself from all actions that night. You will not be able to use or pass any items.

doc / commute used

confirm living list of hitmonleet / metal sonic / former hope
dead scum: meow, moody, earlio, twin, asek

Doc
Poisoner
Motivator

And you?

Bluedoom might have survived through either a BPV/other protective ability or since Bloody died? Idk, but fortunately (?), we're now in MYLO instead of LYLO from this result. As such, Vote No Lynch until/unless everyone has decided upon a good lynch target.
BPV giver (used on Proh)
Gold item exchange/thief thing (used on Haruno)
Douser

which of those abilities (if any) have you used and on who

BPV giver (used on Proh)
Gold item exchange/thief thing (used on Haruno)
Douser

which of those abilities (if any) have you used and on who
You guys already know I did the poison on Granny. I used my doctor last night (ofc I mis-guessed and expected mafia would try to kill you). Still haven't used the motivator, since I never found any use for it before I left.

As always, same question to you.

Also where did MS go? I'm feeling a bit suspicious of them, though that's mostly Occam's Razor talking (the only real thing we have to assume in his case is that mafia has/had a plan in which the kill-immunity item pass did more good for then than harm), along with his scenario making the most sense with Texas' summation on #1248 (since half the mafia pushing a lynch on me, all of them getting lynched, me wasting a poison on Granny, and then me asking for a sub and vanishing, along with you allowing a wasted kill and outing another mafia member, both sound pretty far-fetched in any case)

Also I trust MS about as much as I trust haruno in mafia games (though I want to hear his thoughts on things)

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Oh is it really?

Metal Sonic Hitmonleet what were your role claims again?
I’m a jewel giver

The receipients have the effect as long as they hold the item

Ruby: gives person immunity to non standard kills

Sapphire: gives person full ability to use their abilities (can’t be roleblocked)

Diamond: the recipient will be unable to kill the item giver (this can be passed around to whoever they think is scum)

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Idiot game throwers who don’t use abilities when they have them

If town lose the game it’s on them lol

I really hard to take this game seriously but for the sake of challenge I’ll try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)