Tournament Battle Spot Premier League II - Semifinals

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
BSS: Zamrock vs GroudonEmpire bobochan
BSS: Plas vs Megazard
BSS: Natalie. vs Moose And Goose
BSD: Feis vs Mr.GX
BSD: Kaori vs Maxx C
ORAS: Cynara vs maxgamer1

I feel like the tapus can seriously pull off the upset here, although sam v gary and plas v megazard could go either way and will be the deciding games of the series. looking forward to some good games and hopefully getting on the mic with noved and/or chemcoop now that we're all eliminated lol

edit: bobochan is the biggest scalper of all time there's no way he's losing sorry zam

Last edited:

kaori

Fully Automated Gay Space Communism
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Activity, opp missed scheduled time.
Feis is online right now and ready to play and you're posting/browsing Smogon while staying offline on PS? Pretty unconvincing activity call if you ask me. Not sure how familiar you are with these kind of situations but we also try to reschedule games before mindlessly calling activity around here :)

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For the record he told the discord that he was going to sleep a little before feis showed up. He waited over an hour and well past midnight, and was only calling activity just in case the game couldn't get done otherwise. Feis was too late and activity is just in case the game doesn't get done. There's no mindless activity calls here.
Also since we're like the only people who didn't post it publicly, I'll be playing Plas in about 5 hours (6pm pst)

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm not saying Mr.GX's activity call was baseless. I'm not holding the browsing smogon while offline on ps against him either; i browse this site on phone before sleeping occasionally too.

Feis is the one at fault here so Mr.GX's availability will take priority when rescheduling. In the event Feis cannot meet these available times Kaori will be required to sub someone in for Feis.

All I ask is don't intentionally cheese this situation to try and sub Feis out. That will just be a dick move for what is intended to be a fun tour. That is all.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Was a fun ride, really enjoyed my time with Tenacious Tapus. Shout out to Maxx C for EV'ing my Sun Team, and to my Japanese friend, Pod, who inspired me to build it. Thank you, dogknees for giving me a chance to play for you :3

And PUPS, good luck in the finals!
See ya all next year then ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)