[Beginner] Everybody Starts Somewhere Mafia (Game Over; Fluffy Grazing Animals win)

(Why he protected the other Mafia, I don't know, unless Upside already had the spreadsheet)
The plan was for Upside to mole his way into a leadership position and earn our trust by repeatedly lynching VBCAs. We needed as many VBCAs alive as possible. We found out that danmantincan was VBCA the same way we found out about the others: Terrador14 told me everything and I told him virtually nothing.

POSTGAME

General Overview

At some point in the game college reared its head and told me I don't have as much free time as I used too. So I apologize if I accidentally put something wrong in your postgame section, or leave out something important.

Master Spreadsheet

Fluffy Grazing Animals

You are Milo.

You are an orange cat who got into quite a bit of trouble when you were young, doing things like walking across the chickens and falling out of the hay loft. You went on a great adventure with your best friend Otis, who you know to be badalcristiano, and you both made up your minds to do what you could to help the Fluffy Grazing Animals.

At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Share muskrat with USER” You will invite USER to eat a muskrat you dug up with you, causing all night night actions except for hooking, kidnapping and death to not work against USER, because nobody but the aforementioned would dare interrupt such a cute scene. It also won't stop your friend Otis from helping you out.

You are allied with the Fluffy Grazing Animals. You win if at least one of your members is alive and all other factions have been eliminated.

Role: A partial safeguard, and twin with the other partial safeguard. Flavor-wise, one of the protagonists in my favorite movie of all time.

Player: He safeguarded his twin badalcristiano on nights 0 and 1, which prevented an inspection on badal by the Darros Lovers. He and badal weren't in very good timezones to communicate with each other, so that sucked. Then he was random targeted by the Darros Lovers on night 1.

You are Dick Cheney.

You were the Vice-President of the United States while George W. Bush was in office. Now that he's out of office, you're no longer Vice-President. You are also known for your tendency to have heart attacks. You will use your abilities to help the Fluffy Grazing Animals as best as you can.

At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Go quail hunting with USER” You will go on a quail hunting trip with USER, and if anybody attempts to kill USER you will mistake the attacker for a quail and scare the attacker away by shooting at his face with your shotgun, ensuring that USER survives the night. You cannot go quail hunting with yourself, because then you would be lonely.

You are allied with the Fluffy Grazing Animals. You win if at least one of your members is alive and all other factions have been eliminated.

Role: Standard bodyguard

Player: Insomniac trolled YoshiX in the village channel (then again, many people did that, myself included). He was killed because some information got out somehow, and somehow the VBCA got a hold of it, though they thought he was safeguard.

You are Reptar.

You are a big green fictional dinosaur in the Rugrats television series, and have been depicted as both hero and villain, but mostly as hero. You are also popular, and by extension, an excellent marketing tool. People even get payed to dress up as you at attractions. You have made the decision to help out the Fluffy Grazing Animals.

You carefully counted everybody you saw when you arrived using your wonderful counting skills. You know that, including yourself, there are 13 members of the Fluffy Grazing Animals.

Role: Numbers role.

Player: arcv2 claimed to BunnyMaster, then didn't really do anything else, likely because BunnyMaster didn't really share leadership very much.

You are L.

You are the world's greatest detective. You are also the world's second greatest detective, and the world's third greatest detective as well. The only cases you take are those that interest you, and you only care about solving the case, even if the means used are questionable. You have become interested in assisting the Fluffy Grazing Animals in this struggle.

At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Special Broadcast” In the body of the PM you are to write a message. You will then broadcast that message over every television station during the morning update for everybody to hear.

Role: An announcer.

Player: VTEySAG wasn't seen at all, and BunnyMaster was brought in to sub for him. BunnyMaster made some announcements to prove himself, and became village leader. He picked out some mafia, eventually gave Thoughts spreadsheet access, and then died because the bodyguard had been killed the night before. He also lost the password used to get into the spreadsheet for a bit.

You are Mackinac Island.

You are an island in Lake Huron that covers about 3.8 square miles in land area, and are a popular tourist attraction. The main modes of transportation on you are bicycle and horse, with the only motorized vehicles being emergency vehicles. You also have this big fancy hotel that only guests can go into. You've joined the Fluffy Grazing Animals to help them out in this conflict.

At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Check out our fudge shops USER” USER will step into your business district, and the smell of fudge coming from all the damn fudge shops will cause USER to pass out from the overpowering stench, preventing him from completing any actions that night. You cannot target the same user consecutively.

Role: Standard village hooker.

Player: YoshiX was likely the most annoying player in the game. He had this short list of people he said were mafia, and most of them were mafia in the end, so I'm sure he's going to say “I told you so.” He randomly stopped a mafia inspection, and that was it really. He was godkilled because mewtwo15026 had silenced him, and then Upside led a lynch on him using a fake inspection result, causing YoshiX to godkill himself to allow the village to make a good lynch that day.

You are Otis.

You are a white pug who took his guard dog duties as seriously as you can at a young age, doing things like guarding an egg and fighting a crab. You went on a great adventure with your best friend Milo, who you know to be Fatecrashers, and you both made up your minds to do what you could to help the Fluffy Grazing Animals.

At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Guard USER” You will remain by USER's side throughout the night, frightening away everybody except for those who are trying to kill or inspect USER, causing them to forget about targeting USER. You also won't scare away Milo either, because he is your friend.

Role: The other half the the village safeguard duo, this one didn't stop inspections.

Player: badalcristiano didn't seem terribly active, and was never on IRC. The only reason he wasn't subbed out for that was because I knew from previous experience that he did have IRC.

You are Terra-Tron.

You are the omega supreme defense for high priority regions. You are created by nearly all of the structures in a Terran base flying together using magnetic flux generators to transform into a siege-class combat walker. Currently the cost of the operation is a problem, but not a big one. You are going to fight for the Fluffy Grazing Animals, because they're your friends.

You do not have any powers at this moment. However, if the Fluffy Grazing Animal's inspector dies, you will become inspector in his place.

Role: Back-up inspector.

Player: Raseri didn't really talk to other people as far as I knew. He voted, and told me every night that he was paying attention to the game. Killed by the VBCA because Thoughts couldn't be killed on the night he was, and I suppose they wanted him out of the way anyways.

You are Leeroy Jenkins.

You are a human paladin who is a member of the PALS FOR LIFE guild. You are ready to do this with your chums, and need those Devout shoulders so you can have more mana to heal better. Whatever else happens, at least you still have chicken. Helping your Fluffy Grazing Animal chums out is what you've come here to do.

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Alright USER, let's do this! LEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!” You will charge into battle and aggro every enemy in the area, ruining USER's carefully laid plans and making him charge in after you and target you with any abilities he was performing that night instead of his intended target.

Role: Martyr.

Player: dukefan5 didn't stand out, and I'm not sure if he was following the orders of village leaders or not. He didn't really seem to be trusted by the village leadership at the time of his death, because both the inspector and revived rogue were using their inspections on him, though I think that may have been an information gap rather than him being that suspicious! He martyred Acklow on night 5, causing himself to die.

You are Don Vito Corleone.

You are the Don of the Corleone family, a powerful mafia family based in New York that you built up and made prosperous. You are well loved by the members of your family, and are a reasonable man who knows how to run the underworld. You have joined this conflict to help your allies in the Fluffy Grazing Animals.

At night you may send PM to General Spoon and shuckles my hero entitled “Night x – Make USER an offer he can't refuse” You will put a gun to USER's head and a sheet of paper in his hands, and assure him that either his role PM or his brains will be on that paper. USER likes his brains as they are, so you will obtain his role PM.

Role: Village inspector, and one of the best fictional characters in the history of ever.

Player: Thoughts inherited the job of village leader after the previous one was killed, since he had spreadsheet access and stuff, and he basically led from the shadows. Its surprising how long he lived without a bodyguard even though both mafia knew he was village inspector (at least in theory, the VBCA may have forgotten).

You are Carmen Sandiego.

You are the head of V.I.L.E., a criminal organization focuses only on theft. Whereas a regular thief would content himself with stealing things like money and cars, you prefer to steal things like the Nile River Delta, or the salt from the Dead Sea. If it exists, you can steal it. If it doesn't exist, you can still steal it. You will be using your abilities to help out your Fluffy Grazing Animals allies.

At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Steal USER's killing intent” If USER or anybody allied with USER attempts to kill you that night, you will steal their killing intent and instead appear to be dead. You will revive after one day and one night. If you successfully revive, you may gain a new power.
After faking your death, you have decided to help the Fluffy Grazing Animals in a new way. At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Steal USER's mailbox” By stealing USER's mailbox you will be able to look at the name on it and determine USER's role name. For example, your role name is “Carmen Sandiego”. This paragraph has now been taped onto your role PM.

Role: Rogue. The power it got on revival was almost certainly too weak.

Player: purplefingers followed orders quite well, which led to him being killed by the vigilante and revived, though I believe that at some point (likely a turnover in who was leading the village) he lost contact with the village leadership, as the night actions he was sending in were making less sense (like inspecting the same guy Thoughts was).

You are Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film.

You are one of the Knights of the Round Table of Arthur, King of the Britons. You aided him in his quest for the Holy Grail, but were not given any screentime for your exploits, prompting the narrator to make a joke about how aptly named you are. As if that wasn't enough, everybody says that you're a bit young to be a knight. You have joined the Fluffy Grazing Animals to aid them.

At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Break the fourth wall” In the body of the PM you are to write a question which can be answered with a “yes” or with a “no”. The question may not contain any Smogon names.The hosts will then truthfully answer your question. If you are unsure if you can ask a question, you should check with us first.

Role: Question asker.

Player: Rayquaza2233 asked some hairy questions, like “Is more than one person immune to a lynch?” and because technically the Darros's lynch cancel could be used on anybody, I felt obligated to tell him yes. He was rather high up in the village leadership in the lategame, before he got sick without giving me prior warning, so iiMKULtra was brought in to finish the game.

You are Lex Luthor.

You are the President of LexCorp, and the archenemy of Superman. You are so intelligent that you take Superman on only using your brains, and do a pretty good job of it. You spent your younger days as a mad scientist, but you've put that way behind you. So far behind you that you were once elected President of the United States. You have thrown your lot in with the Fluffy Grazing Animals in this battle.

At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Take 40 cakes from USER” While nobody is looking, you will take 40 cakes from USER, causing him to die from grief. However, this is a terrible act, and the police will start a manhunt, preventing you from stealing cakes the following night. Therefore, this can only be done every other night, starting from the first night you successfully steal cakes.

Role: Vigilante. I originally wanted to make it able to kill every night but be unable to be protected by bodyguards or safeguards, but the Circus staff I talked to had little experience with defensively weak vigilantes, so I picked a boring every-other-night vigilante instead.

Player: auramaster was a pretty trusted member of the Thoughts village leadership, before I got confused and made a mistake in which I thought dukefan5 had died when he really hadn't, and only auramaster saw my mistake, so he had to be subbed out. StevenSnype came in, and he was able to clean out the mafias pretty well.

You are Coach.

You were a health teacher and and the coordinator for the freshman football team at a high school in Savannah before the zombies came and ruined your happy life of teaching the little ones. Despite this you have remained optimistic, and your struggles have proven to you that teamwork and good weapons are important to surviving a zombies apocalypse. And now the Fluffy Grazing Animals need your help surviving this fight.

As the survivor of a zombie apocalypse, your opinion carries more weight than a normal person's. As such, your vote towards lynches counts as two.

Role: Mayor.

Player: markyguila was alive all game, and didn't really seems to do much beyond contributing with his vote, though his vote never made the difference anyways.

Very Big Corporation of America

Greetings member of the Very Big Corporation of America. You have gathered to assimilate more companies and such into your group. Now get out there and do business!

Your faction consists of:
Nonpain/Terrador14 – Bob Barker – Hooker
Snail – Inigo Montoya – Inspector
mewtwo15026 – Shark Week – Silencer
danmantincan – Chex Warrior – Kidnapper

Twice every 3 nights you may send a member to make a kill. Simply have any member send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Sending MEMBER to kill USER” USER will be killed by your selected member, and the kill flavor will be as shown below. If we receive conflicting kill orders (either the member or the victim isn't agreed upon) we will use the most recent order we receive, so if you want to change the kill, just send in a different order.

Kill Flavor:
Bob Barker – Spayed and/or neutered causing him/her to be removed from the game due to humiliation
Inigo Montoya – Killed by a Spaniard
Shark Week – Chunks of flesh removed
Chex Warrior – Zorched

At any time (though night 0 is probably best best!) you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM of 10 person/character/etc names. We will, upon reading it, send 5 names back to you as soon as possible that are not in use and have not been given to the other mafia for use. You can only do this once.

If you need help setting up a private IRC channel, please feel free to contact me (General Spoon) for assistance.

You are Bob Barker.

You were the host of the game show The Price is Right, a game in which contestants can win prizes in various pricing games, for 35 years before you retired. You are also an advocate for animal's rights, and urge viewers to have their pets spayed or neutered to help control the pet population. You are going to help your fellow members of the Very Big Corporation of America in this conflict.

At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Control USER's pet population” You will attempt to spay and or neuter USER's pet, causing him to take it and run away from you all night, preventing USER from performing any actions that night. You can target the same USER consecutively.

You are allied with the Very Big Corporation of America. You win if at least one of your members is alive and all other factions have been eliminated.

Role: A hooker for a mafia.

Player: Nonpain wasn't very active, and Terrador14 was soon brought in. He told the other mafia who all of his team's members were, which was a bad move as the other mafia exploited this information all game.

You are Inigo Montoya.

You are one of the finest swordsmen in the world, greater than even the Corsican Wizard. Your father, the finest swordsmith in the world, was brutally murdered by a six-fingered man, and you swore to get revenge on him. You have joined the Very Big Corporation of America because you have some friends there.

At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – I am not left handed USER” You will engage USER in a duel and reveal that you are not actually left handed, turning the tide of battle and obtaining USER's full role PM in the process.

You are allied with the Very Big Corporation of America. You win if at least one of your members is alive and all other factions have been eliminated.

Role: Inspector.

Player: Snails wasn't very active throughout the game, and eventually he became inactive enough that Quagsires was subbed in for him...right before he got lynched by Upside who needed a scapegoat.

You are Chex Warrior.

You are a soldier from Chex Squadron, and are ready to volunteer yourself for missions that nobody else would even dream of. Missions like going to the planet of Bazoik that was invaded by many slimy alien creatures and rescuing the civilians that had been trapped there. Using your modified Zorcher, you send the Flemoid invaders back to their own dimension. You have come to aid your teammates in the Very Big Corporation of America.

At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Zorch USER” You will shoot USER with your modified Zorcher, sending him into the Flemoid dimension. While in the Flemoid dimension USER may not post in the thread or use any abilities. If USER posts in the thread the Flemoids will notice him and trap him in slime, killing him. USER will find his way back after one day and night.

Role: Kidnapper. I believe that it is different from kidnappers in most other games by having a low priority action, but don't quote me on that.

Player: danmantincan was content to follow the orders that mewtwo15026 was giving him, even if it resulted in him idling three times, trying to kidnap badalcristiano when the Darros Lovers were killing him, and having Upside redirect his kidnap to the already kidnapped Thoughts, though the last one can't be called their fault really.

You are Shark Week.

You are aired on the Discovery Channel for annually, and last for one-week, usually running in July and/or August. You are awesome, airing nothing but programs about sharks for that whole week, with new content every year. You are going to help out your allies in the Very Big Corporation of America.

At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Special show just for USER” You will air on USER's television, causing him to be stunned silent by the awesomeness. If USER posts in the game thread the following day phase, he will be godkilled by shark with legs.

Role: Silencer.

Player: mewtwo15026 was able to get a godkill on YoshiX at some point in the game. Other than that he was busy using walls of text to draw big, bright yellow lines between all members of his faction. Seriously, don't do that.

Darros Lovers

Greetings member of the Darros Lovers. You have assembled to show your love for Darros, who certain morons would say is a crappy Fire Emblem character. But you'll show those guys how wrong they are!

Your faction consists of:
[USER] – Linebeck – Redirector
[USER] – Arthur Dent – Bodyguard
[USER] – Setzer – Inspector
[USER] – Big Mouth Billy Bass – Lynch Stopper

Twice every 3 nights you may send a member to make a kill. Simply have any member send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Sending MEMBER to kill USER” USER will be killed by your selected member, and the kill flavor will be as shown below. If we receive conflicting kill orders (either the member or the victim isn't agreed upon) we will use the most recent order we receive, so if you want to change the kill, just send in a different order.

Kill Flavor:
Linebeck – Run over by a steamship
Arthur Dent – Killed in an improbable fashion
Setzer – Killed over a game of blackjack
Big Mouth Billy Bass – Scared to death by a talking fish

At any time (though night 0 is probably best best!) you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM of 10 person/character/etc names. We will, upon reading it, send 5 names back to you as soon as possible that are not in use and have not been given to the other mafia for use. You can only do this once.

You are Arthur Dent.

Your home was demolished shortly after you got up, and then your planet was destroyed a bit later making a bad day even worse. You've gone many places in the universe over the years and have done many things, many of which were improbable, like getting that fish in your ear. You are going to help the other Darros Lovers in this fight.

At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Fall in front of USER” You will fall, but forget to hit the ground, causing you to fly. If anybody had been trying to kill USER that night they will be so stunned by your disregard for physics that they will forget to kill USER. You can even fall in front of yourself, because the universe just works like that.

You are allied with the Darros Lovers. You win if at least one of your members is alive and all other factions have been eliminated.

Role: Mafia bodyguard. I screwed up his flavor, as AG pointed out. It should have been him missing the ground, not forgetting to hit it.

Player: Objection was active in his team's planning, and he was inspected by the other mafia early in the game. He used this opportunity to learn who all the members of the other mafia were, which helped his team throughout the game. He was slated to be lynched day 3, but his team saved him with their lynch cancel, and then Quagsires was lynched the next day. He also manged to stop two of the vigilante's kills; one against danmantincan and one against Upside.

You are Big Mouth Billy Bass.

You are a signing prop that resembles a largemouth bass, that resembles a mounted fish at first glance, though on closer inspection you are actually made of rubber stretched over a mechanical frame. If somebody walks by and triggers your motion sensor, you'll stick your head out and start singing. You are going to help the other Darros Lovers win this game.

During the day you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Day x - Don't Worry, Be Happy” You will break out into song, and the presence of a mounted fish signing will be enough to stop the lynch that day. This can only be done once though.

You are allied with the Darros Lovers. You win if at least one of your members is alive and all other factions have been eliminated.

Role: 1-time lynch stop/cancel.

Player: I didn't really see a whole lot of Athasan (neither did his team), so Acklow was eventually brought in. Acklow didn't try anything during his time in the game; he was content to lie low. I don't really know how active he was in planning with his team. Killed by StevenSnype because he felt that Upside's plan to use the the guy claiming redirector, also known as Acklow, to redirect Objection smelled pretty damn fishy.

You are Linebeck.

You are a man of the sea, and pursue treasure across great distances. You own your own steamship, the S.S. Linebeck. Some would call you greedy, self-centered, arrogant and cowardly, but they're wrong. You're a fine adventurer who really does need to stay behind to wash the ship's rudder. You are going to use your abilities to help your fellow Darros Lovers in this battle.

At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Get USER1 to act against USER2” You will pick USER1 up and shake him back and forth until he targets USER2 with all actions that he was performing that night. This will not redirect kills, and USER1 cannot be the same player two nights in a row.

Role: Redirector.

Player: Upside was quite active in his team, and he did some moling of the village as well. He tried to get danmantincan (kidnapper of the other mafia) lynched instead of Objection at a crucial point in the game for his team, but he was ultimately shut-down by the walls of texts that mewtwo15026 and danmantincan generated, along with the fact that he implied Thoughts may not be village when Upside himself had earlier claimed to the village leadership to have cleaned him. The VBCA decided to silence him that night since they seemed to be fucking scared he would give a good defense and get one of them lynched instead.

You are Setzer.

You are a gambler by trade, and own the world's only airship, The Blackjack. You made The Blackjack into a flying casino, and do whatever you want. Your face has been badly scarred by gambling sessions gone wrong, but such is the way of those things. You wish to assist the rest of the Darros Lovers in this conflict.

At night you may send a PM General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Make a bet with USER” You will make a bet with USER over a game of blackjack, and being a professional gambler will win, obtaining USER's full role PM from him.

Role: Inspector for the Darros Lovers.

Player: The Kid was subbed out because it turned out he didn't actually have IRC, and ~NJ was brought in. I know he took part in planning for his faction, but unfortunately I wasn't able to pay as much attention to the game I would have liked to at this point. Was lynched by the village because he was about the only guy left who could be Darros Lovers.

Wolf

You are Interceptor.

You are a well-known Fire Emblem debater known as much for you competence as you are for your ability to generate humorous quotes. You hate Sothe almost as much as you hate stupidity. You want to kill everybody here, and for good reason. The Fluffy Grazing Animals are stupid, the Darros Lovers are wrong, and the Very Big Corporation of America are in your Frustration Tier.

At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled "Night x - Sacrificing USER" You will suicide USER into the 4-4 sleep bishop because its efficient to do that, causing USER to be swarmed by the enemies and die.

At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Move USER up on the tier list” You will craft an argument capable of moving USER up on the current tier list, and in the process with learn his ability and what the ability does. If USER has more than one ability, you will learn the first one in his role PM. For example, you would get “Night x – Sacrificing USER” and the rest of that paragraph if you were to inspect yourself.

You may use both of the above abilities on the same night. If you are targeted for a kill on either night 1 or night 2 the kill will fail because you will be too busy arguing with smash_fanatic during that time period. Additionally, you know that Batman is not in this game, and would be a safeclaim.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are the last player alive.

Role: Wolf with an ability inspection, who was also immune to dying on the first two nights with kills.

Player: Poor macle got hooked by YoshiX and inspected by thoughts on night 0. Not much he could have done to prevent it really.

General, your swift postgame made up for your all-in-all bad hosting throughout the game. Although I have one question:

Player: mewtwo15026 was able to get a godkill on YoshiX at some point in the game. Other than that he was busy using walls of text to draw big, bright yellow lines between all members of his faction. Seriously, don't do that.
I've never heard that terminology before. Are you saying that I was inadvertently appearing to be allied with them, distancing myself from them, or just annoying people with the walls of text? Please clarify.

You also forgot to mention Terrador's and my simultaneous moling of arcv2. If I remember correctly, he gave me his role and those of badal, fatecrashers, and...one other person whose name I forget.

Sorry about the Great Walls of Argument that I posted. I just wanted to be thorough and fill in as many holes as I could.

And because I simply can't resist:

Vladdy slaps YoshiX around a bit with one last large trout

I've never heard that terminology before. Are you saying that I was inadvertently appearing to be allied with them, distancing myself from them, or just annoying people with the walls of text? Please clarify.
It meant that it as you were defending them way too much, and when they kept flipping VBCA, it became more and more difficult for you to conceivably argue that you genuinely thought they were innocent.

Oh, and I forgot something else about you, though you're not going to like it. If the village spreadsheet is to be believed, you claimed martyr on like night 5, which is pretty far into the game.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
GG guys.

The only thing I'm still confused about is how BunnyMaster/Thoughts knew Macle was the wolf. Did Thoughts just randomly inspect him and get lucky, or did he check with both mafias?

(Also GS, the 'l' in my name isn't capitalised. I really don't mind, but just so you know)

Objection was active in his team's planning, and he was inspected by the other mafia early in the game. He used this opportunity to learn who all the members of the other mafia were, which helped his team throughout the game.
Firstly, when Terrador14 did tell me, we initially didn't trust him entirely since he could have given us three fake names. We soon found out that he was telling the truth though.

Secondly, I knew from n1 that their inspector (Snail as it was at the time) had told BM who I really was on d1. That and the fact that I actually claimed bodyguard on d1 only for the real one to die n1 meant that my cover was well and truly blown from d2. For this reason, when the lynch was on me d3, I didn't want to make any effort whatsoever to defend myself. Instead, I wanted to claim mafia bg and try to convince the village that I was the only one who could protect their most important roles.

Speaking of defending myself, I recall getting into an argument with Quagsires over the issue of whether or not a defence requires one to post their (fake) role pm. Now, it seems illogical for a set of inevitably arbitrary criteria to determine whether posting a role pm is necessary or not, so I ask you this: When defending oneself, should one always or never post their (fake) role PM? Note: the prosecutors are the ones who are providing some sort of reasoning/evidence in favour of lynching you (like here) and challenging this reasoning/evidence/credibility thereof automatically means you are defending yourself.

EDIT: On another mewtwo-related note, YoshiX told me that the reason he fake claimed a neutral role was to mole the mafia and that he actually got mewtwo to confess to him. I must now apologise for calling YoshiX an idiot.

The only reasons we thought YoshiX was an idiot were A) he claimed a neutral faction-chooser and 2) he trolled the hell out of channel #everybody. I don't know/feel like looking for how he figured out who was mafia, but he did a darned good job of it.

It was because you, danman, Objection, and myself were obviously mafia. Anyone reading through the thread and just looking at the lynch votes could figure that out.

I have a feeling I was suspicious because of defending Upside at some point, which I was obviously incorrect on. However, I'm glad that I was able to do something useful with the martyr at the end.

You also forgot to mention Terrador's and my simultaneous moling of arcv2. If I remember correctly, he gave me his role and those of badal, fatecrashers, and...one other person whose name I forget.
I think it was vladdy.
EDIT IDK

More what there was to be mole case anyone is wondering, I basically went around a pm'd anyone i saw in IRC and jumped on them to join a secret village thing and I got some village members and I end up get fooled being moled by terrador and members of my group were swiftly killed.

All in all this was an interesting game for my first and look forward to my next.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)