Other Metagames (BH) Superior Judgement

Superior Judgement: My First RMT
:sv/slaking: :sv/mewtwo: :sv/blissey: :sv/spectrier: :sv/kingambit: :sv/miraidon:

"Gratz for making it this far, but i'm basically unbeatable."

https://pokepast.es/d7a6bc490d351c9d

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

1: Teambuilding Process
2: The Team
3: Threatlist

1: TEAMBUILDING PROCESS
:slaking: :poke ball: :poke ball: :poke ball: :poke ball: :poke ball:
I built this team around Spicy Extract Double Mirror Slaking. It's a unique set that nobody expects, since there's three "Main" Slaking sets, and this isnt one of them. Slaking effectively gets +8 attack off of one move, and with the power of a +4 Extreme Speed, only ghosts can stop this beast.

:slaking: :mewtwo: :poke ball: :poke ball: :poke ball: :poke ball:
Beads Of Ruin Mewtwo is a new set I wanted to try. Esper Wing is the main STAB move, and with the +1 Speed per use and High Crit, I feel that this could outclass Psystrike. Earth Power and Freeze-Dry are perfect neutral coverage, and Toxic is a filler move.

:slaking: :mewtwo: :blissey: :poke ball: :poke ball: :poke ball:
Ice Scales Blissey is my main wall, since my team isn't that bulky on the special side. The set is pretty basic, Recovery, Pivot, Status, and Damage move. Ruination underrated.

:slaking: :mewtwo: :blissey: :spectrier: :poke ball: :poke ball:
SimpleRetreat Spectrier is essentially a more offensively oriented Arceus-Ghost, and by god, it sure does work. I added it since I typically add a setup sweeper for midgame cleanup.

:slaking: :mewtwo: :blissey: :spectrier: :kingambit: :poke ball:
In an old version of the team, I had a GT Zacian-C. Since that's banned, I replaced it with Prankster Kingambit. Copycat does not account for whether Gigaton Hammer has already been used, so you can use Gigaton Hammer as many times as Copycat has PP.

:slaking: :mewtwo: :blissey: :spectrier: :kingambit: :miraidon:
I needed something to round out the team, since I didn't have anything for water types, and I wanted another Special Attacker anyways. Specs Miraidon is the second best mon in the tier, and it really shows.

2: THE TEAM
:sv/slaking:
Sadan (Slaking) @ Mirror Herb
Ability: Opportunist
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Spicy Extract
- Wicked Blow
- Strength Sap

The MVP of the team, Spicy Extract DoubleMirror Slaking. Using Spicy Extract will set you to +4, while the enemy is set to -2 Defense. Wicked Blow is for surprise Ghost Teras and ghost type switch-ins such as Arceus-Ghost. Extreme Speed is Slaking's best move, as Spicy Extract in this case is essentially Belly Drum, and an Extreme Speed coming off of a monstrous attack like this slaking is sure to scar people.

:sv/mewtwo:
Storm (Mewtwo) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Beads of Ruin
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Esper Wing
- Earth Power
- Freeze-Dry
- Toxic

I created this set, so I feel I should explain it. This is based off of the standard Banded Koraidon set, with Beads Of Ruin Specs for massive damage. Esper Wing is the main STAB, and it's a really underrated move in my opinion, with High Crit AND a +1 speed boost like Aqua Step. Earth Power and Freeze Dry make for perfect Neutral coverage, where nothing can resist it. Toxic is here to wear down special mons, like Ice Scales Groudon. Tera Ground is here to make Earth Power more powerful and to potentially game end a surprise Miraidon switch-in.

:sv/blissey:
Goldor (Blissey) (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Ice Scales
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Recover
- Parting Shot
- Toxic
- Ruination

This right here, this is the main wall of the team. Ice Scales blissey is so bulky on the special side, it's hilarious. Recover + Parting Shot are standard for wall mons, Toxic is here because status = funni, and Ruination is here so Blissey isn't just a passive momentum sponge.

:sv/spectrier:
Thorn (Spectrier) @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Simple
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- No Retreat
- Judgment
- Aura Sphere
- Strength Sap

The team's Lategame cleaner. This set is literally just the No Retreat Arceus-Ghost set, but I made it more offensive by using Spectrier instead. Not much else to say.

:sv/kingambit:
Necron (Kingambit) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Entrainment
- Gigaton Hammer
- Copycat
- Soft-Boiled

A heat set I found while in the OMs room, Prankster Kingambit is the steel with the highest physical attack next to the banned Zacian-C, and it shows. Copycat allows you to bypass Gigaton Hammer's downside of not being able to use it twice in a row. Entrainment is here so I can stop ability-reliant mons from beating me, and Soft-Boiled is here because I feel that Kingambit needed recovery.

:sv/miraidon:

Maxor (Miraidon) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Hadron Engine
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dragon Energy
- Rising Voltage
- Volt Switch
- Trick

I didn't really know what else to fit on this team, so I just slapped Specs Miraidon here. It does standard Specs Miraidon things, and there's not much else to say.

III: Threatlist
:groudon: MB Groudon can easily sweep this team, since a ton of my mons rely on their abilities to sweep and they're weak to ground.

:chansey: :blissey: Ice Scales mons can wall this team to high heaven, since there's really only one good physical attacker in Kingambit.

(Ting-Lu here) Status Spreaders can just straight up destroy this team too, since I couldn't find a place to slot Aromatherapy.

have a nice day​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)