Blue Frog's Thread Spam

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
hiya blue frog :). your art is absolutely amazing, and i love your style! keep on improving man!
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words—they mean a lot to me.

DKFirelord said:
So my team is for RU and its aroun Houndoom and Meowwta I want the post to resemble by Second fav anime Highscool DxD like the Houndoom color and skin to resemble :http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2014/12/high-school-dxd-born-announced-for-april-2015-premiere/

And Melowtta to resemble :http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2014/12/high-school-dxd-born-announced-for-april-2015-premiere/ without the big breats lol

And both to stand back to back of each other and a Word banner across or above it saying RU dxd
Here you go. It was really difficult, but I hope you like it:

Hey, I just wanted to say that I think your art is pretty darn good, man.

Also, could I request a drawing of Primal Groudon that I can use as an avatar as well?

Hello, really love your art!

I would like to request a mini banner on behalf of my friend for his OUPL team, the quirky quilavas.
So just a drawing of a quilava and then the words "quirky quilavas" above the quilava would be great!
Thanks in advance :]

Hello, really love your art!

I would like to request a mini banner on behalf of my friend for his OUPL team, the quirky quilavas.
So just a drawing of a quilava and then the words "quirky quilavas" above the quilava would be great!
Thanks in advance :]
Yo firehusky, I'm actually doing this for Reverb already. He requested it on my profile already :p.

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Repeater1947 said:
For my RMT, I'd like to have Mega Diancie, Talonflame, and Latios put somewhere. As well as the words "Ace of Diamonds" on the bottom part of the banner.

As for the Pokemon, I'd like to have:
1. Latios wearing a Choice Scarf
2. Both Talonflame and Latios are wielding swords.
3. Mega Diancie wielding a flintlock.

I'm not strict with the poses, so you are free to draw their poses the way you think looks best. :]
Here you go:

Also, a pretty important announcement: I've been getting a lot of requests lately, which is really good, but since my school break is coming to an end I can no longer complete them on a regular basis. Therefore, I'm no longer going to be able to complete artwork for RMTs and such, as those are generally difficult and have pretty strict deadlines, so I simply can't keep up anymore. You can still post small requests for avatars and such here, but I'm afraid they won't be done very quickly.

Last edited:
Here you go:

Also, a pretty important announcement: I've been getting a lot of requests lately, which is really good, but since my school break is coming to an end I can no longer complete them on a regular basis. Therefore, I'm no longer going to be able to complete artwork for RMTs and such, as those are generally difficult and have pretty strict deadlines, so I simply can't keep up anymore. You can still post small requests for avatars and such here, but I'm afraid they won't be done very quickly.
Great work man! I love the banner. :)

DarkNostalgia

Fading in, fading out, on the edge of paradise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Everything is awesome blue frog! For some reason I didn't get alerts lol, but I was really surprised when I did! I really love the meloetta, it looks sexy af :p

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Well I finally have time to post so here's a summary of the last couple months.
First an overdue request:
Love your work man, if possible could i get a banner for my RMT?

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ozymandias.3533733/#post-6127943

(I know this is super late but I hope you can still find use for it)

Next there's an old logo I did for 49's cool RMT:

There's also some CAP stuff:
First Draft:

Final Draft:

Supporting Art:

And finally a PSPL logo:

That's it for now, but I'm definitely going to start posting more again and stop letting this thread die.

That groundon is insane. Just wondering could you do a quagsire doing one of two things? One: a quagsire (wearing the same fedora as my profile) holding a briefcase labeled ' Midgets Market '
Or​
Two: a quagsire at a market stall with baby pokeMon sitting on the stall wearing the same fedora and the same briefcase lent against the stall.
(Quick note: no grass type baby's, I'd like to keep this quagsire alive)

Edit:just looked at the date of the last message is this thread supposed to be closed or have you abandoned it? Ignore me keep looking at join dates thinking that's when the last post was.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm building a website for hardcore teambuilding purposes and I was wondering if you could make a drawing for the usage statistics section, which is a tool that allows you to see the most used spread/moves/teammates/items/etc of a certain pokemon. It can be something like Rotom-Wash or Garchomp but if you have a better idea just ignore this.
Eventually I'm going to post the code on the Technical Projects forum but first I want to improve my code (It's really ugly atm lol).
Thank you a lot!
It currently looks like this:

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
ack I'm terrible at keeping up with requests, sorry for being so late everyone:
One: a quagsire (wearing the same fedora as my profile) holding a briefcase labeled ' Midgets Market '

Hi! I'm building a website for hardcore teambuilding purposes and I was wondering if you could make a drawing for the usage statistics section, which is a tool that allows you to see the most used spread/moves/teammates/items/etc of a certain pokemon. It can be something like Rotom-Wash or Garchomp but if you have a better idea just ignore this.

(that's a pie chart in the stomach if it's hard to tell; I wanted to convey statistics somehow)

Also the new Smog is out and I contributed something for the first time in many issues:

This was for Guide to GTS Giveaways.

Last edited:
Magikarp is like the logo of the GTS for those who do giveaways, it's easy to obtain, and usually it doesn't get sniped. PRAISE MAGIKARP!

Seriously though, that's an awesome picture you did there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)