Boda belgian breeding shop : with special ball pokemon and Monsoon Vivillon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you at least remember to add my Friend Code? :P It worries me that it's Thursday and you haven't even done that yet... neither have the other two people I need things from. :[
Oh sorry, i'll add you, i often add people when i have done the breeding, and i don't forget, but i add you now :)

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Ah, okay. I dunno, I feel it's much easier to find each other afterward if you don't have to try sniping each other on the forum and all.

Of course, if you have it done or will have it soon, I am still available for the next couple hours. It seems I'll probably be available Saturday after all, too, but I'm still not 100% certain yet.

I'm interested in your Adamant Ralts w/ Shadow Sneak and Jolly Bagon w/ Dragon Dance . I have an Ambipom and Linoone lvl 100 w/ Pickup

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
I saw you battling mang, where dat Eevee? >:(

Good news is that I'm almost certainly going to be available tomorrow, so everything should work out, but I really do/did not enjoy waiting for the weekend before I knew that, because I need it before Sunday. :[ But I suppose there was no guarantee we would catch each other before then.

Last edited:
I saw you battling mang, where dat Eevee? >:(

Good news is that I'm almost certainly going to be available tomorrow, so everything should work out, but I really do/did not enjoy waiting for the weekend before I knew that, because I need it before Sunday. :[ But I suppose there was no guarantee we would catch each other before then.
Sorry i was doing a little moment for me after a long time breeding in battling a friend
I'll have your eevee tomorrow, don't worry :)

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Turns out I'm actually assigned to work today (Saturday morning)... I'm not sure why, because my machine is way ahead on parts and I don't even have the sub-parts to run my god damn machine, but I'm blowing it off for you so. ;[ That and it makes no fucking sense why I would need to be working tomorrow, holy hell what are they thinking? I was already down two hours today (Friday night) and got sent home a half-hour early, and they still want me to come in on Saturday?

At any rate, I'm making myself available today. I will be up for the next 3-4 hours, then sleep and be online the entire day hopefully. Just ping me in-game and I'll take notice.

Turns out I'm actually assigned to work today (Saturday morning)... I'm not sure why, because my machine is way ahead on parts and I don't even have the sub-parts to run my god damn machine, but I'm blowing it off for you so. ;[ That and it makes no fucking sense why I would need to be working tomorrow, holy hell what are they thinking? I was already down two hours today (Friday night) and got sent home a half-hour early, and they still want me to come in on Saturday?

At any rate, I'm making myself available today. I will be up for the next 3-4 hours, then sleep and be online the entire day hopefully. Just ping me in-game and I'll take notice.
Bad day for you with working =/ Ok great, just tell me when you are avaible for trading, i'll be here

(japanese 3DS)
-Scatterbug timid compound eyes 31/x/31/31/31/31
eggmoves: Rage powder

Would you CMT for this as a flawless? I'll do Flawless:Flawless.

EDIT: I'd also like the Luxury Ball Continental (I think that's what it's called?) with the same IVs. Willing to throw in a Legendary/Shiny.

CMT for these?

Tailow adamant Guts 31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves: pursuit, boomburst, brave bird, defog

(japanese 3DS)
- Scatterbug timid compound eyes 31/x/31/31/31/31

CMT for these?

Tailow adamant Guts 31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves: pursuit, boomburst, brave bird, defog

(japanese 3DS)
- Scatterbug timid compound eyes 31/x/31/31/31/31
I'm interested into a female moonball modest ralts and a female moonball sneasel

(japanese 3DS)
-Scatterbug timid compound eyes 31/x/31/31/31/31

Would you CMT for this as a flawless? I'll do Flawless:Flawless.

EDIT: I'd also like the Luxury Ball Continental (I think that's what it's called?) with the same IVs. Willing to throw in a Legendary/Shiny.
If you can have me a hp ground cleffa (male or female), i can breed you both for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)