Boda belgian breeding shop : with special ball pokemon and Monsoon Vivillon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Sure, what do you have in dw ball pokemon?
Between trading and almost always using dream balls on Entralink Pokemon, I have pretty much all of them. lol

The only ones I can think of off the top of my head that I don't have atm are these.

Beedrill
Cranidos
Kabuto
Seviper
Skarmory
Tropius
Zangoose

Hey it's me again, I'd like both your Continental and Monsoon pattern Scatterbugs please, but can I get them as eggs so I can hatch them myself?

=> (Belgian version) => (japanese 3DS)
- Scatterbug timid compound eyes 31/x/31/31/31/31
eggmoves: Rage powder

In return, is there any Dream Ball HA Pokemon or Apricorn ball Pokemon you're interested in? I can catch and breed almost any for you.
Yeah i can do it, but it's no guarantee of perfect ivs. I've to check the list of Dream ball pokemon, if you have a moonball caterpie it will be perfect :)

Between trading and almost always using dream balls on Entralink Pokemon, I have pretty much all of them. lol

The only ones I can think of off the top of my head that I don't have atm are these.

Beedrill
Cranidos
Kabuto
Seviper
Skarmory
Tropius
Zangoose
I'm pretty interested into seviper, will breed it

Cool! Let me know. ;]
Sorry for the wait, i had lot of work this last time, but yeah i have the scatterbug ready :)

5 IV mons I have ready right now:

Jolly Dive Ball Gible (HA)
Adamant Lux Ball Sandshrew (HA) - available in shiny
Modest Dive Ball Lotad - available in shiny
Relaxed Heal Ball Yamask
Adamant Timer Ball Pawniard
Careful Lux Ball Klefki
Adamant Poke Ball Tyrogue
Modest HP Ground Lux Ball Charmander

Other than the above, I can practically breed almost anything for breeding project purposes whether it be shiny or normal mons.
i'm pretty interested into the modest Charmander male and the adamant sandshrew if that's good for you

Nice, I can trade tonight. =P
What's your timezone? I'm on GMT +1 so i don't know if tonight is tonight for me too or if i'll be asleep

No problem, I have the normal one as well. When are you usually available to trade? My timezone is GMT +7, and I'm usually available in the evenings and sometimes in the mornings.
I'm usually available the evening, i'm on GMT +1 Timezone so i don't know if i can be here, but if we don't have a moment this week, we can trade this week end if you are available

What's your timezone? I'm on GMT +1 so i don't know if tonight is tonight for me too or if i'll be asleep

I'm usually available the evening, i'm on GMT +1 Timezone so i don't know if i can be here, but if we don't have a moment this week, we can trade this week end if you are available
This weekend sounds good to me :) I'll probably be asleep on your evening time since it will be past midnight my time. So Saturday or Sunday then? Morning or afternoon your time good for you?

I said that because I know you're GMT+1. I'm Dutch. =P So yeah, that should work lol.

I do, will get started on breeding one for you :) I'll tell you when I'm ready for both Pokemon
Ok great :) i'll make you the two eggs :)

This weekend sounds good to me :) I'll probably be asleep on your evening time since it will be past midnight my time. So Saturday or Sunday then? Morning or afternoon your time good for you?
Ok great! Both is good for me, i'll check saturday or sunday if you're here

I said that because I know you're GMT+1. I'm Dutch. =P So yeah, that should work lol.
Ok perfect lol, i'll be here :)

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
I'm pretty interested into seviper, will breed it
Sure, that sounds good. Anything specific you want on Seviper? Egg moves, nature, etc?

Also, if possible, could I get the Scatterbug as an egg? If it's too much of a hassle, or if you've already bred it, then that's fine as well.

Sure, that sounds good. Anything specific you want on Seviper? Egg moves, nature, etc?

Also, if possible, could I get the Scatterbug as an egg? If it's too much of a hassle, or if you've already bred it, then that's fine as well.
Hmmm i'm pretty interested in egg moves into final gambit, night slash and switcheroo, adamant nature :)
Sure i can do it as egg, but as i say, with eggs it's not guarantee to be perfect ivs (but pretty guarantee 4-5 ivs)

Alright. =) I should be able to get it done for tonight though. Also, now that Xen mentions it, I kinda have the same request. However, if that's too much of a hassle, then it's fine.
Don't worry ,i have to breed some eggs so it's fine for me, but same said for the no guarantee of perfect ivs if it's fine

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Hmmm i'm pretty interested in egg moves into final gambit, night slash and switcheroo, adamant nature :)
Sure i can do it as egg, but as i say, with eggs it's not guarantee to be perfect ivs (but pretty guarantee 4-5 ivs)

Don't worry ,i have to breed some eggs so it's fine for me, but same said for the no guarantee of perfect ivs if it's fine
Ah. Then yeah a hatched Scatterbug will be fine. I'd rather have the IVs as well. lol

And sounds good. Will get to breeding

Hello im just comming back to the site and put again my own trade post, my first project i want to breed is a feraligatr and i will like to have it in dive ball, by any chance you have a female spitback totodile for me to restart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)