box cutter

Pent

dumb broad
eyy i made some art on my COMPUTER thats wild right
it looks sorta like my phone just minus pen pressure

Reactions: nv

FellFromtheSky

and started walking.
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ahhh so much stuff! And all of it has such personality! The chromatic aberration type effects you use in some of your images is really quite impressive. I'm fond of your traditional art as well, particularly this piece. I was wondering what sort of pen or technique you used to get the white lines? I personally use white gouache when I want opaque white over colour, but I've been looking for some more manageable, precise, alternatives so I can draw certain things (like rain).

Pent

dumb broad
Ahhh so much stuff! And all of it has such personality! The chromatic aberration type effects you use in some of your images is really quite impressive. I'm fond of your traditional art as well, particularly this piece. I was wondering what sort of pen or technique you used to get the white lines? I personally use white gouache when I want opaque white over colour, but I've been looking for some more manageable, precise, alternatives so I can draw certain things (like rain).
thanks, i always use these

Hey, digging this stuff as usual! (Do I see that you might have gotten into JoJo, or am I just thinking things?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)