Bubbly's Paintings and Stuff

bubblymaika

I'd sell you to satan for one corn chip
is an Artist Alumnus

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Sorry I've been dead lately, class started and I've a pretty busy schedule during the week. To be honest, I almost forgot I had an account here! I'll likely only be active on the weekends while class is in session.

bubblymaika

is an Artist Alumnus
Thanks for the badge (honestly didn't notice till like a few weeks ago but I didn't have anything worth posting then, so I didn't mention it ahhhh). Super busy lately because of finals and some IRL things, so only messy doodles this time about.

I also have a Picarto now so if you have an account there, feel free to follow me.

Ah, you also are doing the Pokemon desserts, I recall? Since... my strategy "Meowstic - Meowe-feuille" hasn't finished yet.

Anyway, if I'm to say it, your way of colouring is... the crudeness (for lack of better wold, I think) makes it look like it is a painting. Yet when you go the softer way, it is very pretty as well with the soft shades. Cresselia~~ was right that some of your works have strong impressions. Very nicely done.

bubblymaika

is an Artist Alumnus
Being in college and being dead aren't so different sometimes lol.
Love your Peridot drawing!
Thank you! Sorry for the late response, rl stuff.
Ah, you also are doing the Pokemon desserts, I recall? Since... my strategy "Meowstic - Meowe-feuille" hasn't finished yet.

Anyway, if I'm to say it, your way of colouring is... the crudeness (for lack of better wold, I think) makes it look like it is a painting. Yet when you go the softer way, it is very pretty as well with the soft shades. Cresselia~~ was right that some of your works have strong impressions. Very nicely done.
Yep, I did! Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)