NOC C9++ Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
This Durza-Twin scuffle is reminding me of the Hawkie's stance towards me on day one for the Vampire NOC but I don't know enough about Twin's play style+the difference circumstances of the game to SR either of them particularly (Twin I have no read on, Durza seems more like annoyed town)

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
haruno who do u sr
no fucking clue man. I assume fenrir playing with ps standards means asking for PR isn't that bad considering some dumbfuck scums on ps CLAIMED COP IN A GAME WITH NO PR and somehow led town to ruin because town didn't know any better. And ps mafia is literally just be the first person to claim cop and start randlynching.

also DurzaOffTopic u might be the best user yet with your analysis of twin. That is very similar to how I view twin. Good job mate. Doesn't make u not scum tho xd

no fucking clue man. I assume fenrir playing with ps standards means asking for PR isn't that bad considering some dumbfuck scums on ps CLAIMED COP IN A GAME WITH NO PR and somehow led town to ruin because town didn't know any better. And ps mafia is literally just be the first person to claim cop and start randlynching.
Probably Classic 6

hey bigbangmeteor I see you viewing the thread post something
+1 to this. I'd like acidphoenix's opinion too since I see them here.

Asek

Banned deucer.
i think fenrir is town

fenrir as first time player doesnt enter thread with those paragraphs as scum, he would play off his noobiness and sit back, probably wait to see where thread is going ans go from there. probably even see what his scum buddies were doing in the mean time. new town player makes the initial post to see where things are going and stir discussion

why is there randoms always viewing this thread tho? is ps mafia speccing this game or some shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)