NOC C9++ Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no fucking clue man. I assume fenrir playing with ps standards means asking for PR isn't that bad considering some dumbfuck scums on ps CLAIMED COP IN A GAME WITH NO PR and somehow led town to ruin because town didn't know any better. And ps mafia is literally just be the first person to claim cop and start randlynching.

also DurzaOffTopic u might be the best user yet with your analysis of twin. That is very similar to how I view twin. Good job mate. Doesn't make u not scum tho xd
Do you scumread durza

you guys need to chill lol

Firstly Fenrir- I voted you with my question to get more of a reaction to it. I really don't like your response because there weren't even any votes on you when I voted you so I'm not sure how my vote was opportunistic. It kind of feels like you were just making stuff up to jump on my wagon (which had like 3 RVS votes on it) because you distinguished between my vote and Durza's by saying I didn't have an explicit read in the post, which is dumb because it was RVS. The entire thing was just super defensive. Also the thing about me not waiting for your response also feels like a reason to just park your vote on me. It's been like an hour.

Vote stays here, more coming on other stuff

i think fenrir is town

fenrir as first time player doesnt enter thread with those paragraphs as scum, he would play off his noobiness and sit back, probably wait to see where thread is going ans go from there. probably even see what his scum buddies were doing in the mean time. new town player makes the initial post to see where things are going and stir discussion

why is there randoms always viewing this thread tho? is ps mafia speccing this game or some shit
Can't tell if asek is getting pocketed by newbies again or if this is defending somebody he knows the alignment of.

Asek- nothing gives me the impression that fenrir is a new player- he's clearly played before if he's suggesting strategies like hypo

also more on fenrir as I was rereading through all the posts for other stuff- he's basically scumreading everybody? he starts to townread twin and then takes it back further than michael jackson moonwalking. townies don't normally find everything suspicious like this. fenrir- what is your actual opinion on twin?

Feels like durza is harping on twin more for his style of posting and abrasiveness than because he's actually scummy. On the other hand I'm not sure what the original reason for twin finding durza scummy was. Can you clarify twin? And how has your read changed for better or worse since then?

not really sure what earlio is doing. No idea what the reference to the other game was even meant to accomplish. I think he still has an RVS vote.

@twin- you voted for durza on page 2 at a point when their only relevant posts were talking about why fenrir was scummy and asking for a claim from fenrir. Asking for someone to claim an hour into the game is weird but why exactly would scum do that? it's obviously out of the ordinary and draws attention

and since you find both of them scummy are fenrir and durza plausible buddies?

actually my bad I missed earlio's post earlier on this page. too much fucking spam. so scratch the last part about him having an RVS vote and emphasize the part about having no idea what he's doing

If Granny Pie's from PS!Mafia, they don't use the same name here as they do there.

you guys need to chill lol

Firstly Fenrir- I voted you with my question to get more of a reaction to it. I really don't like your response because there weren't even any votes on you when I voted you so I'm not sure how my vote was opportunistic. It kind of feels like you were just making stuff up to jump on my wagon (which had like 3 RVS votes on it) because you distinguished between my vote and Durza's by saying I didn't have an explicit read in the post, which is dumb because it was RVS. The entire thing was just super defensive. Also the thing about me not waiting for your response also feels like a reason to just park your vote on me. It's been like an hour.

Vote stays here, more coming on other stuff
Opportunism doesn't require that the target have a vote on them already, so that point is null. Obvious bias on my part, but I don't buy the "It was a reaction test" comment, because asking someone a question and then vanishing is some reaction test. Considering that one of the main purposes of RVS, if not the main purpose, is to form reads, I also don't see the problem that lies in my distinguishing between Durza's and your votes.

If I'm "scumreading everybody," why would I "park my vote" on you? For that matter, why would I "park my vote" on you after receiving a ton of ire for it? Lastly, my problem with your vanishing isn't that you "didn't wait," it's that you made that vote and dropped off the face of the Earth until called out by someone.

Of the players who have posted (and made significant contributions), I currently have Thetwinmasters as the second towniest player. Which isn't saying much, considering that there are five players with significant contributions at present. The full list is Asek>Thetwinmasters>DurzaOffTopic>BigBangMeteor.

I'll post but not much now it's 12/45 and any minute now yeti is gonna pm me to talk about wincon

durzas asking for a claim from fenrir is just godawful; if we were 2 hours from deadline or smth it would be acceptable but not a few hours into D1, and durza should know better

i don't have any special insight wrt fenrir he wasn't here my first few stunts w ps mafia and he's only been here the last week since returning; i haven't rly looked hard but nothing stuck out to me on first read

don't rly wanna Lynch durza even if he's being an ass/idiot rn tbh

fenrir who do you think is scum

durza who do you think is scum, twin notwithstanding if he's on your list

asek tbh I think the initial paragraph is nai; what little meta I have on him is enough to say that he would absolutely open with a paragraph regardless
Now I will pray for an Acidphoenix post.
>_> I was typing when reloaded to this ffs

I think rn it's more likely he's just being actually a dumbass then being scum

I mean either way he's being one but I think town is more likely at a glance at his posts

will reevaluate that after sleep though

For some reason, I can't quote acidphoenix's post.

I think I've made it clear that I think BigBangMeteor is scum. I see the other three players I've mentioned as varying levels of town, with Durza being the lowest because of his refusal to cooperate when pressed.

"asek tbh I think the initial paragraph is nai; what little meta I have on him is enough to say that he would absolutely open with a paragraph regardless" Wow thanks

I don't find the number of votes on me relevant to whether someone's vote is opportunistic. I think BigBangMeteor saw a quickly growing wagon and wanted to add his vote to it, but felt like he had to have a "reason" and quickly decided to go after the paragraph.

what I meant was

if you were actually reading the context for his vote to say it was opportunistic then why did you not refute him when he said you didn't have votes

I understand why you don't mention it to start but if you're going to refute a post why wouldn't you refute a contained blatant lie?

everyone else posting fast is making me post quickly to get stuff out before other people post more and it's making me forget to type stuff.

Earlio- if durza is frustrated town why are you voting for them???

Fenrir- dude wtf leaving the thread for an hour is not "vanishing from the face of the earth". The point isn't that you distinguished between my vote and durza's. The point is that your initial reason for voting me (opportunism) actually applied more to durza than me, and when that was pointed out, your second reason about me not having a case was dumb given the context of RVS. "reaction test" makes it sound like some wicked scheme or something... judging people for how they react to things is one of the main ways to form reads. also, by the time you had declared for the first time how scummy it was to leave the thread for an hour, people had mostly moved on from you so it's not like you're still earning a ton of ire for it. acidphoenix, for example, just posted and talked about neither of us (which they should do btw).

also your last post is bullshit lmao. firstly if I wanted to vote for you with no reason I would have just done it, the way twin voted for me. It was RVS, I didn't need a reason. secondly, stacking votes and asking people questions to see their reactions is the only way to end RVS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)