Call of Duty: Black Ops II

It's Price, darkaxis >_>.

GOD DAMNIT I WASTED MY 1k ON THIS PIECE OF SHIT GAME.

It's neither. I just saw the official trailer and it says ''Frank Wood'' Who the fuck is Frank Wood? Wasn't he dead?

Price is from Modern Warfare, not Black Ops..

Its another CoD game. It is going to be incredibly successful and full of young teens swearing at each other like the rest of the series. Only thing different is now you got robots.

The head of Treyarch hinted that it will be for the WiiU. wooooooooo

I haven't played a cod game since world at war, and that probably won't change with this. Even though zombies are cool, I'll just stick with Killing Floor.

Yes, Woods is the one who is taking. At the end of Black Ops there was
An Easter egg or something that says that Woods Bowman and the other guy that "died" were all actually ok. I just preordered from GameStop to get some free shit.

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm definitely still playing this one, but Treyarch really laid an egg on the first Black Ops. After refusing to play on any map but Training Range, I eventually sold the game.

I am, however, interested and somewhat excited to see how they handle futuristic warfare. CoD hasn't touched much on vehicular warfare outside of killstreaks, so imagine my surprise to see those sexy jets tearing through the skies from third person POV.

So, apparently this is going to be set in 2025, or at least that's what I heard. I'll probablty buy this, even if only for the zombies.
So that means, assuming woods was about 30 in black ops, is now about 90.

I don't know what to think. I guess this is a bad idea, seeing as black ops was terrible. Robots? Ermmmm....

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I probably won't buy it though because its made by treyarch and because call of duty has just been getting progressively worse from a MP point of view. I'll probably wait a bit until it the price goes down and then get it.
Ok, I'm someone who won't be getting this considering the last CoD game I remember playing was 4, but why would it being Treyarch stop you from getting this? Everyone who mattered left Infinity Ward. You shouldn't have purchased a single CoD after MW2 with this line of thought and I think there have been two or three games since then. Did you get those?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)