SM OU Can someone rate my team? 7 gen OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not English so sorry if i can't explain my ideas with clarity.

Victini @ Normalium Z
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Celebrate
- Searing Shot
- Stored Power
- Dazzling Gleam

Z-Move Celebrate gives Victini +1 boost in every stat so i found unnecesary put 252 EV's in SpA, putting them in HP turning Victini in a great offense+defense Pokémon. Dazzling Gleam to kill Greninja, Tyranitar, Zygarde...

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Fly

This is the first time i use Landorus so i don't know what is the role i want to give to it, so I decided to use it like a complete lead who can attack, put hazards and surprise with toxic.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Heal Bell
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave

No explanation here. I chose Thunder Wave over Toxic cause of Steel type and because i have Toxic on Landorus.

Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Atk / 148 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
- Iron Head

My physical sweeper. I don't know if I should put him Thunder Punch instead of Knock Off or Iron Head to kill Charizards or Skarmorys. I didn´t put 252 EVs in Attack because i see Attack enough and a short defense.

Xurkitree @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch

Absolutely the best in the team and one of the best special sweepers in the metagame, it can kill everyone, HP Ice to kill Latios, Salamence, Hydreigon...

Miltank @ Salac Berry
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 140 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Power-Up Punch
- Endure

Not a common election but a good election. It can surprise with Endure+Aslac Berry, hitting very hard with Body Slam or Earthquake.

___

I'd love to explain with more details how my team works but my English is not the best so i expect you can give advices about my team.

Thanks!!

Hey, welcome to OU! I'm here to rate ur team, so lets start alrdy.

First i recommend u replace Dazzling Gleam on Victini to Focus Blast and change its EV spread a bit, take everything out of its HP investment and invest it in Special Attack. 2ndly i suggest u change ur Landorus set to a more practical defensive set because it is immune to Ground-type attacks which Victini is weak to so an immunity is always nice. Now i don't see any use for Chansey so i suggest changing it to Ferrothorn because it is very reliable and walls some key threats which ur team doesnt deal well with such as Ash-Greninja. Then i think u should replace Mega Mawile with another mega evolution, I changed it to Mega Lopunny because it can break alot for ur team such as Celesteela, Ash-Greninja and Kartana which are all relatively big problems for ur team as it is rn. Xurkitree is simply not viable, it is terrible i suggest changing it to Tapu Koko because it is really good rn and ur team can deal very well with Grass-types because of Victini. Then lastly i suggest changing Miltank to Latios as ur team is really lacking a good way to remove Spikes or Toxic Spikes from the field, which the meta is infested with, I chose Thunder Wave over trick to permanently cripple things that want to take advantage of Latios.

Victini @ Normalium Z
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Celebrate
- Searing Shot
- Stored Power
- Focus Blast

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Def / 48 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Knock Off

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Power-Up Punch
- Encore
- High Jump Kick
- Frustration

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Trick

If there's any more questions u have be sure to let me know and i will explain it to u!

Hey, you're team is great and i recommend you to stick to ThiccTornadus' suggestions. But i'd like to change ThiccTornadus' suggestions a bit to try to make your team better.

First off, Lopunny-Mega.
I think changing MLopunny to MMedicham is simply just great. MMedicham's ability makes its Attack stats about 500 because of the EVs i put in MMedicham which you will see below. Medicham can do better damage than Lopunny and Medicham is just really good at revenge killing opposing mons with Fake Out. Medicham's Ice Punch deals with Grass types you will have trouble with if Victini is gone. High Jump Kick is 99% accuracy due to Victini's Victory Star, and that's MMedicham's most POWERFUL move boosted by Pure Power which will kill everything that does not resist it.

Secondly, Ferrothorn
I think you should replace on of Ferro's moves (except for leech seed) with Protect. It combines well with leech seed and makes sure that Ferro has 18% HP recovered without any harm done to it. If it was me to make the decision, i would get replace of spikes since Landorus-T already has Rocks and if something pops out of nowhere and rapid spin / defogs all the spikes and rocks you successfully delivered to the opponent, you'll have to do it all again which is a waste of time and allows your opponent to set up.

Thanks for reading.

Victini @ Normalium Z
Timid Nature
- Celebrate
- Searing Shot
- Stored Power
- Focus Blast

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Protect
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Knock Off

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Trick

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Zen Headbutt

Hey, you're team is great and i recommend you to stick to ThiccTornadus' suggestions. But i'd like to change ThiccTornadus' suggestions a bit to try to make your team better.

First off, Lopunny-Mega.
I think changing MLopunny to MMedicham is simply just great. MMedicham's ability makes its Attack stats about 500 because of the EVs i put in MMedicham which you will see below. Medicham can do better damage than Lopunny and Medicham is just really good at revenge killing opposing mons with Fake Out. Medicham's Ice Punch deals with Grass types you will have trouble with if Victini is gone. High Jump Kick is 99% accuracy due to Victini's Victory Star, and that's MMedicham's most POWERFUL move boosted by Pure Power which will kill everything that does not resist it.

Secondly, Ferrothorn
I think you should replace on of Ferro's moves (except for leech seed) with Protect. It combines well with leech seed and makes sure that Ferro has 18% HP recovered without any harm done to it. If it was me to make the decision, i would get replace of spikes since Landorus-T already has Rocks and if something pops out of nowhere and rapid spin / defogs all the spikes and rocks you successfully delivered to the opponent, you'll have to do it all again which is a waste of time and allows your opponent to set up.

Thanks for reading.

Victini @ Normalium Z
Timid Nature
- Celebrate
- Searing Shot
- Stored Power
- Focus Blast

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Protect
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Knock Off

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Trick

Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Zen Headbutt
I think he should stick to mega lopunny because of the severe ash-gren weakness, even with ferrothorn.

First off, Lopunny-Mega.

Secondly, Ferrothorn

Thanks for reading.

Victini @ Normalium Z
Timid Nature
- Celebrate
- Searing Shot
- Stored Power
- Focus Blast

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Protect
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Knock Off

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Trick

Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Zen Headbutt
1.) Mega Loppuny and Mega Medicham are completely different. As ThiccTornadus said, Megacham just makes the team more weak to ashgren, a big weakness to the team anyway. Also PP Medi HJK does not kill everything that does not resist it, that's just simply untrue.
2.) Ferrothorn is FINE as is. The team that TT built really appreciates the extra hazards, and even if it didn't, why run protect? The opponent is gonna predict it 9/10 and switch out. If you really didn't want spikes (and I have no idea why you wouldn't), run something like gyro ball to help with the team's fairy weakness.
Tl:dr, TT's team is absolutely fine as is, it does not need any of your suggestions.

Sun

Who cares if one more light goes out? Well I do...
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hi - I'm locking your RMT since your descriptions are lacking details and not up to the standard required by the forum rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at RMTs in Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)