CAP 3 CAP 3 - Part 10.5 (Movepool poll)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
That's actually a good idea, and it would allow me to remove WoW out of his level-up list as well. It would be within the 16 move limit by doing so. Also, does anyone believes question #3 needs to be re-asked with more detail?
So everyone is happy, now! ^__^

To be honest, I think the main problem in question #3 is that while there is a general conformity that says they can be together, it is how they are learned and what moves they can pair with that we are all disagreeing about.

---

I have to agree with what Urza says about adaptability. There are some things that are "overpowered," but people adapt easily, kind of like Garchomp in DP or Snorlax in GSC. We'd get over it eventually, even if the Pokemon is "overpowered." I think that this is the main reason why we should be so careful with what goes on and what doesn't; so we can prevent the adapting to a theoretically overpowered something which could eventually lead to the breaking of the metagame without us knowing it, and by then it'll be too late to adjust because then people will just be uncomfortable with the change.

It's basically what we're seeing with Revenankh (with his combination of stat boosting and Shed Skin Rest), if that's a good comparison.

That's actually a good idea, and it would allow me to remove WoW out of his level-up list as well. It would be within the 16 move limit by doing so. Also, does anyone believes question #3 needs to be re-asked with more detail?
Yes more detail would be much better, thank you.

To be honest, I think the main problem in question #3 is that while there is a general conformity that says they can be together, it is how they are learned and what moves they can pair with that we are all disagreeing about.
I had a feeling that was happening when people were voting in that area. My belief behind it was if people voted for "yes", people would understand that both move will be learned via Heart Scale. There wasn't any middle-ground for that option in my mind at the time. As of now, not sure it matters anymore since he's not getting SD, DD, Bulk Up, or Curse.

1. Which, if any, of these Physical stat buffs should our Pokémon get?
Bulk Up
Curse
Swords Dance
Dragon Dance

Not both at the same time; either/or. If i'm only allowed one, Dragon Dance would be better, imo.

2. Which of these two Physical attacks should this Pokémon get?
Brick Break
Rock Slide

3. Should this Pokémon be able to get both Wood Hammer and Flare Blitz at the same time?
-Yes, as Heart Scale moves
-No

4. Which, if any, of these Utilities moves should this Pokémon get?
Stun Spore
Reflect/Light Screen

5. Should this Pokémon get Recovery outside of Rest??
-Yes, Synthesis/Morning Sun
-No,

6. Which, if any, of these Special Attacks should this Pokémon get?
Zap Cannon
Charge Beam
Ancientpower
Leaf Storm

Me too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)