CAP 5 CAP 5 - Part 12 (Complete Movepool Poll)

Who's Movepool should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted X-Act, although what is the point of giving it technician then making a new move for it?

Voted X-Act, although what is the point of giving it technician then making a new move for it?
1. Levitate won the original ability poll, not Technician. The majority of voters wanted this to be fully effective as a sweeper with Levitate as its ability, not only with Technician. Considering the huge strikes this has going against it from the start (5 weaknesses, can't get around Blissey) it needs all the help it can get, not random gimping of the movepool to artificially create demand for the ability voted in second.

2. It still has unique options like Giga Drain, Charge Beam, HP Flying, HP Bug, Icy Wind, etc. that can only be used at full effectiveness with Technician. Tech'd AP is still the strongest STAB option also, if only slightly, and has that very powerful 10% chance of stat boost which is much better than 20% attack down.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just a point, Weather Ball is actually stronger than Ancientpower in a Sandstorm. 100 BP vs 90 BP. I don't think a sandstorm is too situational either since it is necessary to make best use of Rockmon (SpD boost makes it nearly as bulky as Togekiss).

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I really couldn't vote because I couldn't choose one, but hell, I'm surprised with this result. Finally, a stage that has been terminated in the first poll, and finally, a poll won by X-Act.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I really couldn't vote because I couldn't choose one, but hell, I'm surprised with this result. Finally, a stage that has been terminated in the first poll, and finally, a poll won by X-Act.
Erm no and no. The top five move on for one, and two, X-Act won the last movepool poll by narrowly beating me in the run-off.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Oops, I thought it was pretty much decided with the majority voting for X-Act. Now, I've seen people could actually vote for more than one. Sorry about that.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Erm no and no. The top five move on for one, and two, X-Act won the last movepool poll by narrowly beating me in the run-off.
I actually lost that poll. I only won after putting U-turn in the movepool.

My title "Never wins CAP polls" is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)