CAP 5 CAP 5 - Part 7 (Stat Spread Poll 3)

Who's stat spread should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is sooo close, I wonder if it's an option to modify both to create 1 single moveset, and have a poll 3 voting yes or no. By that means raise the speed to like 128, lower the defense and attack, change the HP to like 87 or something... Just a thought.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Since this is sooo close, I wonder if it's an option to modify both to create 1 single moveset, and have a poll 3 voting yes or no. By that means raise the speed to like 128, lower the defense and attack, change the HP to like 87 or something... Just a thought.
Read my post on the previous page.

X-Act your idea is great, if only we could use it. It's looking like a lose/lose situation for me. X-act beat me, I lose. It ties, I lose again. It's hard to keep a smile on your face when you feel like everything is out to go. The only thing I can do now if pray and hope my prays are answered.
With how everything's been up in the air, it could still go both ways. Both you and X-act have came back from -3s so just wait it out.

This isn't david vs. goliath, this isn't overcoming adversity, this is a poll vote. You both have fantastic spreads, it's just down to numbers now.

I personally wanted to average or negociate between the last two, but the TL has spoken. We do it and move on to the next step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)