CAP Teambuilding workshop V3

Hello I''d like to request a team with Malaconda and Cyclohm I've been trying to build one myself but I found it quite challenging and thought that if I post this here I'd also try new things. Both are my favourite CAPs which is why I've wanted to find something that would work really well and promote them both. I think they work well together besides sharing the Ice weakness they complement each other well, they can also form a Volturn core. I'm open to any sets on both, because they mainly are support pokemons, however I'm not looking for a Sun team, as well as something not too offensive, incase you're not aware I like fat things paired with wallbreakers. I'm really looking forward to what you guys can bring to this core.

I wanna give this a second go, if it's alright

Kerfluffle @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Parting Shot
- Sludge Wave

Colossoil @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Kerfluffle and Colossoil imo make a good pivoting core with U-Turn and Parting Shot. They share decent synergy; for example, Kerfuffle can Parting Shot into Colossoil when a Poison-type switch is expected. Kerfluffle can also deal with Fighting-types which Colossoil may struggle with. Core's far from perfect though; Scarf Lele stomps both of them and BP MMedi can do the same, too. Normally, anything faster than the two's gonna be a rough time.

One thing I like about this core is how flexible it can be: Kerfluffle can run Darkinium over LO, Colossoil can take AV, etc. That said, I'd really like the sets to be tinkered with by the builder. Playstyle can be anything as always!

Thank you :psyglad:

Built a tr team with Stakataka+ Fidgit
Requested by Escoffier

Stakataka @ Rockium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Lonely Nature
IVs: 15 Def / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Stone Edge
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake

Fidgit @ Black Sludge
Ability: Persistent
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Slowbro-Mega @ Slowbronite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 160 SpA / 96 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Slack Off
- Fire Blast
- Psyshock
- Surf

Tapu Bulu @ Life Orb
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Wood Hammer
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
- Horn Leech

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Bonemerang
- Shadow Bone
- Swords Dance

Magearna @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Fleur Cannon
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt

Stakataka-Stakataka runs 15 evs in defense and lonely nature to allow it to get attack boost when it gets a kill. Rock out is for full nuking potential. Gyro hits Pokémon that are not steel resists really hard. Earthquake is for steel types like heatran,and magearna. Although you can change it to superpower as well for things like ferrothorn.

Fidgit- Fidgit is the main trick room setter and has the ability persistent which extends tr turns. This is the main rocker and electric resist.

Mega Slowbro- A lot of trick room teams has a lot of trouble with volkraken and that’s why you need a water resist. This runs almost max special attack to do a lot of damage. Surf and psyshock is main stabs. Fire blast is used for things like ferrothorn and scizor.

Tapu Bulu- This is the secondary water resist and ash greninja check. This thing also checks landorus and zygarde. It is the main dragon immunity and ground resist.

Alolan Marowak- Alolan Marowak has very few counters and under trick room it gets a lot of kills. Rock head is used for negating recoil damage.

Magearna- Magearna is a very splashable mon and works well in TR. Fleur cannon is main stab and hits really hard. Focus blast hits the steel types. Thunderbolt hits toxapex.

Stealth Rocks- SR pressure this team a lot and with stealth rocks up, you have to make correct switches. The team gets worn down easily by sr.

Pyroak- Pyroak is a very big threat to TR because it can switch in to 4 of the 6 mons. With rocks up, Alolan Marowak can only switch in a number of times.

Flyinium Landorus: There is no switchins for sd z fly landorus.

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
Built a tr team with Stakataka+ Fidgit
Requested by Escoffier

Stakataka @ Rockium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Lonely Nature
IVs: 15 Def / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Stone Edge
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake

Fidgit @ Black Sludge
Ability: Persistent
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Slowbro-Mega @ Slowbronite
EVs: 252 HP / 160 SpA / 96 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Slack Off
- Fire Blast
- Psyshock
- Surf

Tapu Bulu @ Life Orb
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
- Horn Leech

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Bonemerang
- Shadow Bone
- Swords Dance

Magearna @ Shuca Berry
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Fleur Cannon
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt

Stakataka-Stakataka runs 15 evs in defense and lonely nature to allow it to get attack boost when it gets a kill. Rock out is for full nuking potential. Gyro hits Pokémon that are not steel resists really hard. Earthquake is for steel types like heatran,and magearna. Although you can change it to superpower as well for things like ferrothorn.

Fidgit- Fidgit is the main trick room setter and has the ability persistent which extends tr turns. This is the main rocker and electric resist.

Mega Slowbro- A lot of trick room teams has a lot of trouble with volkraken and that’s why you need a water resist. This runs almost max special attack to do a lot of damage. Surf and psyshock is main stabs. Fire blast is used for things like ferrothorn and scizor.

Tapu Bulu- This is the secondary water resist and ash greninja check. This thing also checks landorus and zygarde. It is the main dragon immunity and ground resist.

Alolan Marowak- Alolan Marowak has very few counters and under trick room it gets a lot of kills. Rock head is used for negating recoil damage.

Magearna- Magearna is a very splashable mon and works well in TR. Fleur cannon is main stab and hits really hard. Focus blast hits the steel types. Thunderbolt hits toxapex.

Stealth Rocks- SR pressure this team a lot and with stealth rocks up, you have to make correct switches. The team gets worn down easily by sr.

Pyroak- Pyroak is a very big threat to TR because it can switch in to 4 of the 6 mons. With rocks up, Alolan Marowak can only switch in a number of times.

Flyinium Landorus: There is no switchins for sd z fly landorus.
What does the Fidgit EV spread do? Also, Rapid Spin can actually be pretty useful on TR teams. Sometimes U-turn's useful, sometimes it isn't.

Marjane here is the team that you wanted I think I made a good job hope you like it

I have to be honest this was one of my hardest team I built but I think I made a good job. Malaconda and Cyclohm make a good but werid core but kinda weak to Greninja so I put the best counter which is arghonaut and now we are weak to any fairy sweeper specially tapu koko and tapu lele so I put ferrothorn to resist those pokemon and have a sthealt rock setter and now we have an Incredible defensive core which is only weak to kerfkluffe that's why I decide to put mega pinsir to hit kerfkluffe and for resist ground types and what mega pinsir need is a pokemon who have hazzard control that's why I put excadrill beacuse is an excellent pokemon and can kill the entire capmon beside cyclohm and tomo. The team is kinda like a semi stall. The strategy of the team is to your opponent have to kill himself with the hazzards and the preasure of toxic or get destroy by mega pinsir beacuse one of the thing I think I made with this is able to play offensive and defensive at the same time.

Malaconda: Leaf blade is to hit and is a grat grass move with a high PP which can help if you get in a PP battle
Cyclohm: Have heal bell to cure your pokemons, Flametrowher is for ferrothorn but you can chose Ice Beam if you want depends in more how you like to play which of the 2 are good moves
Arghonaut: Have the standar set and work as a spike setter
M-Pinsir: To hit like a truck and is the only sweeper
Excadrill: Spinner and kerfkluffe check
Ferrothorn: Fairy check and stealth rock/leech seed setter

Malaconda @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Spiky Shield
- Toxic
- Synthesis

Cyclohm @ Leftovers
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Heal Bell
- Discharge
- Flamethrower

Arghonaut @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Recover
- Circle Throw
- Scald

Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Return
- Quick Attack

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Protect

Threat and counters: Most notably Fairy and steel types with fighing coverage can destroy the team Especially Normalanium z Kerfluffle. Hawlucha can make troubles to the team but playing around clycohm and quick atack from M-pinsir can do a good job, Strong ground types as well can make troubles to the team most important Garchomp and zygarde however ferrothorn can deal with zygarde sadly Garchomp can kill the entire team if they run fire blast.

Another anoy thing that can anoy the team is celesteela which we can deal with cyclohm but you have to be very carefull with the parnets that cele have beacuse this team is hard to defeat the core celesteela, tomohawk, clycohm.

Marjane here is the team that you wanted I think I made a good job hope you like it

I have to be honest this was one of my hardest team I built but I think I made a good job. Malaconda and Cyclohm make a good but werid core but kinda weak to Greninja so I put the best counter which is arghonaut and now we are weak to any fairy sweeper specially tapu koko and tapu lele so I put ferrothorn to resist those pokemon and have a sthealt rock setter and now we have an Incredible defensive core which is only weak to kerfkluffe that's why I decide to put mega pinsir to hit kerfkluffe and for resist ground types and what mega pinsir need is a pokemon who have hazzard control that's why I put excadrill beacuse is an excellent pokemon and can kill the entire capmon beside cyclohm and tomo. The team is kinda like a semi stall. The strategy of the team is to your opponent have to kill himself with the hazzards and the preasure of toxic or get destroy by mega pinsir beacuse one of the thing I think I made with this is able to play offensive and defensive at the same time.

Malaconda: Leaf blade is to hit and is a grat grass move with a high PP which can help if you get in a PP battle
Cyclohm: Have heal bell to cure your pokemons, Flametrowher is for ferrothorn but you can chose Ice Beam if you want depends in more how you like to play which of the 2 are good moves
Arghonaut: Have the standar set and work as a spike setter
M-Pinsir: To hit like a truck and is the only sweeper
Excadrill: Spinner and kerfkluffe check
Ferrothorn: Fairy check and stealth rock/leech seed setter

Malaconda @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Spiky Shield
- Toxic
- Synthesis

Cyclohm @ Leftovers
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Heal Bell
- Discharge
- Flamethrower

Arghonaut @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Recover
- Circle Throw
- Scald

Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Return
- Quick Attack

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Protect

Threat and counters: Most notably Fairy and steel types with fighing coverage can destroy the team Especially Normalanium z Kerfluffle. Hawlucha can make troubles to the team but playing around clycohm and quick atack from M-pinsir can do a good job, Strong ground types as well can make troubles to the team most important Garchomp and zygarde however ferrothorn can deal with zygarde sadly Garchomp can kill the entire team if they run fire blast.

Another anoy thing that can anoy the team is celesteela which we can deal with cyclohm but you have to be very carefull with the parnets that cele have beacuse this team is hard to defeat the core celesteela, tomohawk, clycohm.
Thank you so much teams looks great, I'm not sure about how I feel on the Malaconda spread but other than that I love the originality, thank you so much <3

Did you say Doubles CAP????
well boy do I have the request for you!

I'm not too experienced with this tier, sorry if I don't include enough details. I'd like a rain team for Doubles CAP, ideally one that includes M-Swampert. I don't really have any preference for what the rain setter(s) are, so include anything you feel would be good. If you want more details shoot me a PM and I can conjure something up!
Woah sorry this took so long rssp1! Got side tracked and totally forgot about this.

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 96 Atk / 160 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Protect

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hurricane
- Hydro Pump
- Tailwind
- Protect

Voodoom @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Follow Me
- Taunt
- Protect

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
Quiet Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Wide Guard
- Substitute
- King's Shield

Swampert @ Swampertite
Ability: Damp
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Protect

Thundurus @ Electrium Z
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
- Rain Dance
- Thunder
- Focus Blast
- Protect

This was a fun one for me! While CAP Doubles isn't really a played meta that often outside of CAPTT season It definitely is fun if you know what you're doing! For this one I got some help from my ole bud YP because to be frank even I'm a little rusty in Doubles right now. I started off by filling you basic request for a Mega Swampert giving it the standard set. Then I paired that with my favorite setter in Pelipper, thank you Gen 7. For the Pelipper set I went with the standard set as well but opting for Protect over U-turn because we want rain to last and Pelipper taking a hit every-time its in is definitely a big no-no seeing how is Doubles Pelipper rarely runs roost. After that I decided to add another great breaker to go with Swampert in Kyurem-Black, switch is one of the premier breakers at the moment in Doubles, and really benefits from Pelipper's tailwind support. Remembering that it is standard for Rain to have some sort of steel on it and noticing we lacked a wide guard user and that the team was susceptible to rock slide spam, I added my favorite steel type in Aegislash, who you can never go wrong with. Now, this is where the team gets a little nonstandard. From here I added a secondary rain setter/abuser in Thundurus and gave it Electrium Z to pack that extra punch. Noticing that the team was weak to electrics types itself had a bit of a Aegislash problem and just wanting to add a little Fratty sauce to it I opted for the unordinary adding a Voodoom! But not just any Voodoom I opted for a support Voodoom, giving it follow me and taunt to help it support it, teammates, better and the ability Lightening Rod to boost its own SpA since I opted not to run a nasty plot variant. I gave it Dark Pulse as it main Stab just to help with our own Aegislash match up also. I finished off the set by giving it a Wiki Berry to help it live as long as voodoomly possible(haha pun we like to have fun here.) I hope you enjoy the team, will it's not my best build, it certainly is fun to use!

Last edited:
Hi guys. I'm back and trying to sort out the USM CAP meta, having not played since Gen 6, and would love to have a straightforward team built to help me find my footing and figure out how everything works in this brave new world. I'd love to have the team be built around an offensive core of Aurumoth and Mega-Crucibelle.

aurumoth.gif

Aurumoth was always my favorite viable CAP-mon (sorry Malaconda), but a big part of that was the inherent trickiness of Illusion. With that gone, I'm at a loss for how Aurumoth functions now, and would like to give it a whirl in its new role. Builder's choice as to if Aurumoth is special or physical (it's got options, I know), but I would definitely prefer a Set-Up Sweeper Aurumoth build of some kind.

crucibelle-mega.gif

Crucibelle @ Crucibellite
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Gunk Shot
- Wood Hammer
- U-Turn

For Crucibelle, I'm thinking the Mega All Out Attacker set outlined above - fairly standard - to function as a wallbreaker of sorts and hopefully help facilitate the God-Moth's sweep.

Beyond that, you're free to build. My only other request is that the team be fairly straightforward to play - Balanced Offense seems like the right neighborhood, though is by no means required. Mainly I'd just prefer not to get into anything too wacky as I'd like this to be very beginner friendly. Thanks!

Hi guys. I'm back and trying to sort out the USM CAP meta, having not played since Gen 6, and would love to have a straightforward team built to help me find my footing and figure out how everything works in this brave new world. I'd love to have the team be built around an offensive core of Aurumoth and Mega-Crucibelle.

Aurumoth was always my favorite viable CAP-mon (sorry Malaconda), but a big part of that was the inherent trickiness of Illusion. With that gone, I'm at a loss for how Aurumoth functions now, and would like to give it a whirl in its new role. Builder's choice as to if Aurumoth is special or physical (it's got options, I know), but I would definitely prefer a Set-Up Sweeper Aurumoth build of some kind.

Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Gunk Shot
- Wood Hammer
- U-Turn

For Crucibelle, I'm thinking the Mega All Out Attacker set outlined above - fairly standard - to function as a wallbreaker of sorts and hopefully help facilitate the God-Moth's sweep.

Beyond that, you're free to build. My only other request is that the team be fairly straightforward to play - Balanced Offense seems like the right neighborhood, though is by no means required. Mainly I'd just prefer not to get into anything too wacky as I'd like this to be very beginner friendly. Thanks!
Great core idea PepsiPlunge and glad to have to back! Sadly I'm sorry to inform you that the core you selected isn't very "beginner friendly" at all! That being said we still did out best to build around the the core you selected. The Team I'm glad to present to you was built by the newly formed Dynamic building duo of Pajina and Krilthot aka yours truly and our newest team builder Offler! Hope you enjoy its some fuego semi-room!

Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Head Smash
- Gunk Shot
- U-turn

Krilowatt @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Surf
- Earth Power

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Defog

Volcanion @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Substitute
- Steam Eruption
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power

Magearna @ Fairium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Fleur Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Focus Blast

Aurumoth @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 128 HP / 128 Def / 252 SpA
Bold Nature
- Tail Glow
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

So for starters we began with your Core of Mega Crucibelle and Aurumoth. Right of the bat we changed the Mega Belle from All Out attacker to U-Turn/SR because we just felt it was better in the current Metagame. Next seeing as we were one Pokemon away from forming the legendary cap core itself we decided to do that. Yes I'm talking about Krilowatt. So No we had a pseudo volt turn core with Mega Belle and Krilowatt to get Aurumoth in cleanly. Wanting a scarfer and ground Pokemon we went with Lando T next. Also building upon our preexisting volt turn core. Wanting another Pokemon to abuse volt turn we with a choice band Zygarde. Then realizing how weak the core was to Lele and its apparent lack of a steel type we decided a nice spikes Skarm could work. After testing this team in to battles we realizing that Skarm was dead weight for the offensiveness of the team and decided to add a Assault Vest Mage. We thought the team was great, but somehow we had over looked the glaring weakness we had to Volk. Like it literally 6-0 use and took to much predicting to play against. Realizing this we went back to the drawing board. All the while during our games QD Aurumoth hadn't been pulling its weight at all so we scratched that set also. We opted for a Bulky Weak Armor TG variant thinking it would work well in the current Metagame. Deciding not to run any speed investment we noticed how slow Aurumoth truly was uninvested. That when it hit up SEMI ROOM! We changed the Mage to a TR set opting for volt switch over hp fire to keep up the momentum grabbing theme of the team. Then we went with the only hard Volkraken check we could think of his slightly larger but seemingly still attractive step brother Volcanion! We threw a Shuca berry on that boy because why not. And the team of dreams your looking at now was born. Hope you enjoy! As we said earlier the metagame was changed quite a bit since you absence and this was honestly a semi difficult core to build around, but we tried our best and hope you enjoy the team!

Hi! I'd like to request a team with Kerfluffle in it. I remember requesting one with Colossoil with it but looking at the big picture, it was really weak to a lot of stuff.

Kerfluffle @ Darkinium Z
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Parting Shot
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Wave

this thing is so cute holy
This is probably the standard set for Kerfluffle. Main STABs, Sludge Wave to hit Fairies, and Parting Shot to act as a fast pivot. With how it wants to play, I'd like the team to be in the VoltTurn archetype to maximize its potential. Sets can be changed accordingly. Thank you as always!

Not sure if this thread is still active, but I figured I'd like to give it a shot. I would love to learn more about CAP, and wanted a little help on a team.

What I want is a team based around building momentum with a strong VoltTurn Intimidate core in order to set up a powerful cleaner. I know that's a smidgen more specific than what is normally in thread, and for even more detail...

- I would like at least two of MegaManectric, Landorus-Therian, and Kerfluffle. These Pokemon have access to Pivot moves and a way to lower attack (via Intimidate or Parting Shot). This is a style of play and a strategy I enjoy, and I want it to form the backbone of my team. Originally I wanted all three as a core, but am open to just using two especially if a different Mega serves this team better.

- A powerful Set-up Sweeper to take advantage of all that pivoting. I had been sketching with Aurumoth, but have no real preference on who the finisher is. Bonus points if it is Alolan Marowak (my favorite Pokemon of all time), but I'm not sure if he's super viable in the CAP meta.

- The more pivots and "pivot payoffs" the better! I love juggling around Pokemon at "no cost", so other strong users of U-turn or Volt Switch or more Pokemon with Intimidate are most welcome. Pokemon with Regenerator or Wish are also technically in the category, and things I'd be happy to play with.

Thanks in advance!

Not sure if this thread is still active, but I figured I'd like to give it a shot. I would love to learn more about CAP, and wanted a little help on a team.

What I want is a team based around building momentum with a strong VoltTurn Intimidate core in order to set up a powerful cleaner. I know that's a smidgen more specific than what is normally in thread, and for even more detail...

- I would like at least two of MegaManectric, Landorus-Therian, and Kerfluffle. These Pokemon have access to Pivot moves and a way to lower attack (via Intimidate or Parting Shot). This is a style of play and a strategy I enjoy, and I want it to form the backbone of my team. Originally I wanted all three as a core, but am open to just using two especially if a different Mega serves this team better.

- A powerful Set-up Sweeper to take advantage of all that pivoting. I had been sketching with Aurumoth, but have no real preference on who the finisher is. Bonus points if it is Alolan Marowak (my favorite Pokemon of all time), but I'm not sure if he's super viable in the CAP meta.

- The more pivots and "pivot payoffs" the better! I love juggling around Pokemon at "no cost", so other strong users of U-turn or Volt Switch or more Pokemon with Intimidate are most welcome. Pokemon with Regenerator or Wish are also technically in the category, and things I'd be happy to play with.

Thanks in advance!
Hi I will like to help you however please read the rules if you want fix your team you should go to this thread http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/cap-team-tune-up-fix-your-teams-here.3592956/ we don't create a whole team in base 3 or 4 pokemon becuase it limits or own creativity and it can afect your team if your other 2 pokemon aren't great if you edit your post I would love to make you a team n_n

Hi I will like to help you however please read the rules if you want fix your team you should go to this thread http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/cap-team-tune-up-fix-your-teams-here.3592956/ we don't create a whole team in base 3 or 4 pokemon becuase it limits or own creativity and it can afect your team if your other 2 pokemon aren't great if you edit your post I would love to make you a team n_n
Thanks Airwind! I'll move a more completed sketch of my team over there and see if I can get more help. Sorry for the mistake!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)