Cats

Well, might as well post my cats along with bumping this thread.

This here is Tina Fey. That's right, after the comedian. We got her from the shelter a couple years ago on Christmas, and I love her. I think she has a bit of Russian Blue in her, she looks like them except for the white chest and toes when I look them up. Her old owners couldn't keep her because their other cat who they owned longer didn't like her. She's a sweetie, comes right up to everyone.
....Unfortunately she gets worms a lot and we need to keep giving her the medicine. But that's what happens when your cat is outdoor-only.
Don't hate me, my cats are outdoor.
They kill gophers really good.

And here's Jackalyn, we call her Jackie. We got her the day after Tina, because she was being spayed. For a while when we first got her she would try to bite us, etc, but now she's really cuddly. And she's the easiest to get photos of, because she doesn't try to rub the camera like Tina does.
Jacky also has an addiction to the wild catnip around my house.
And she's a good mouse killer.
[/hide[

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
meow

Who needs a guard dog when you can have a guard cat?

Winning hide n go seek IMHO

He's actually kind of fat lel

Only pic I found, we've only had him a week

Dumbass went out in the rain

Omg so cute btw

[/hide]

I have a cat named Mojo. I mean, I have three others too.
Here's Mojo, he's my favorite. He has the cutest meow, the fattest body, and the most dominance of all the cats, I do believe.
http://goo.gl/csF9Hd Here's the link cuz the picture's gigantic.

http://i.imgur.com/g0tOBrK.jpg And here's my other cat, Flanders. Not my favorite or anything, but he has the most character. He was a feral cat that we got from my uncle's friend, who couldn't keep the cat around anymore.

http://goo.gl/x20AVs My cat Madison as a kitten, but she looks pretty similar to her past self now. Only fatter. She meows obnoxiously a lot. She's kind of an attention whore. She's from the same litter as Mojo.

And there's Mocha, who I can't find a pic of at the moment. She's fat, kinda frail, the youngest, and licks you when you scratch the base of her tail. We also used to have a cat named Muffin, who had to be put down. At most, these cats are around seven years old. They're indoor cats, so I'm sure they will be able to live longer lives.

There. Those are my cats.

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
I have 4 cats, and I love them all dearly. Checkers is a tuxedo cat, Sierra has spots that form stripes, Katrina is calico, and Jade is a tiger cat. They are all so cute! I am definitely a cat person more than a dog person!

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Cool to see other Bengals. Mines a F3 (iirc means 3rd generation from his wild roots) which means he's a little extra crazy. He's a very loving cat but he's also extremely needy and is often pining for attention. He also attacks fairly frequently, which is funny if it's my dad but not if it's me. The other picture on my phone wouldn't upload but here's a pic of him being silly.

dumbcat.jpg

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
image.jpg

This is my cat. Her name is Kitty. We are very creative when it comes to naming. I had a cute picture of her curled up on my Mum's bed but I couldn't find it on my ipad meaning I accidentally deleted it when freeing up memory the other day ;;;; she is a very cute tortoiseshell and I apologise for the v. unclear picture. She has fat dangling on the back end of her belly and it's funny to watch her run because it swings comically from side to side.

I used to have another cat but our neibour started feeding him so he moved nextdoor and then the neibour died so he got given away and I no longer know where he lives. His name was Napoleon (apparently after the cat in the horrifically bad W.I.T.C.H. cartoons; I thought it was after Napoleon Bonaparte for literally 10 years and his personality was enough like that of a conqueror (of gardens) to befit his name if that had been who he was named after). He was a tabby with a white patch which extends from his chin, down the front of his neck and right along the length of his belly.

At the risk of sounding like a crazy cat person, I actually have 6 at the moment, though it definitely wasn't planned. Started out with 2 (mine and my brother), but he found one, left his 2 with my dad and I since he went to college, dropped out and came back and then took in another cat of his friend, then he moved out while leaving 3 cats total with us now. Then we moved and inherited 2 cats from my grandpa, mine died from cancer and one of my brothers' ran away, and I adopted a duo from someone at work. So yeah...never intended to go beyond 4 personally, but I love em all just the same.

What I'd really like one day is a true kitten though, all the cats I've ever had were 5 months or older so never really got one as a kitten. And kittens are adorable of course.
Hard to believe what's happened in the 3 years since I've posted this...I'm actually down to one cat now. Grandpa retook his two cats when he retook the house we were staying at (because he's a bastard) and I ended up leaving one of my brother's cats there since he was an outdoor cat and where I was moving, there wasn't going to be any outdoors. So I bought my own house, my dad got his own place up north and took my younger two I had adopted (because he's a git, but I get why, he's one of them people who need emotional animal support, so he took the 2 friendliest cats >.>), which leaves me only with my brother's original cat, and he's nearing 17 or so now.

Aw Shinryu... Still, the first sentence was a lot more ominous than the rest of the post. I hope you can get that kitten though <3

I've moved my two cats up to Sydney recently with me and they're doing pretty well (have I ever posted pics of them itt, I will if I haven't). They're 10-11 now. I was worried they'd find the 5 hr drive distressing, especially since they're indoor cats (one got mauled outside and then where we lived wasn't safe, so they had to convert to indoors), but they're adapting well and I'm v v proud of them. At first my shyer cat hid under the blankets for weeks during the day because the exposed front of the house seemed to scare her, but now they're both happily roaming around the house and cuddling at the heater in the day, even if she's still shy of my front-facing window. :D The other cat loves the window and soaks up all the sun there. I hope Miyu (shy cat) will come to be less scared of my front window though, as it's the main source of sunlight in this house, especially in the winter :/ The road is blocked off by trees and stuff, but she's a bit timid. Any ideas on how I can get her to get her sunlight?

It's been, hm, a little less than a month btw, so she might adjust, but then we'll have to move in less than a year unfortunately, bleh renting

Flare

ENDURANCE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

A cute kitty my brother rescued from the streets. We raised her until she was strong enough to be adopted. Sadly we couldn't keep her cause we're mostly outside home and leaving her alone for most of the day in a second floor apartment was not the best idea.

Hey I've always wanted to own a White Siberian cat and i'm planning on getting one alongside another pet once I move out and get my life sorted out. Has anyone else here had experience with owning one before? More specifically, as a first pet? If so, do you have any advice for me or would like to share some cute habits they have?

Pilo

uses walther
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
My deceased cat

My neighbor's cat who I take care of from time to time

My cousin's cat

I'm considering getting a kitten soon, I'll post pics if and when I do.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I have three cats!

This is Fergus. He's a fat cat and he's really dumb. It's not his fault, though. He was the runt of the litter.

This is Fiona, Fergus's sister. She's quite feisty at times but she can be nice when she wants to be.

This is Leo, our oldest cat, and my personal favourite since he's one we owned before my parents moved to Thailand. Sometimes I think he's actually a dog because he enjoys belly rubs and he's overly affectionate. When I came back to Thailand a few weeks ago (for the first time in 4 years) he immediately jumped on me and wouldn't leave me alone for about 10 minutes. I can tell he missed me.

This is my cat, Misu. Misu is cool, lives basically outside (I don't live in a city) but loves to come get scratches and sleep with me and stuff! Very shy when new people come around but her heart can be won very easily if you touch her. Very demanding, also, for attention and food and getting outside. But I love her.

She got around about 8-9 years ago, with her brother, Lumi. They were abandoned by their mother, most likely, so they just wandered around and my dad gave them food and they started to stick around which was pretty cool! Although Lumi then died after like 4 years because he was a very rowdy boy, picking fights and eating anything he could hunt (Misu is also a great hunter, mind you). No picture though, none have actually gotten saved which is pretty sad :(

But anyways, thought like sharing this small story here with y'all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)