Big Chaos Mafia 3 - well memed

Soldiers, sailors, and aviators! Black shirts of the revolution and of the [Fascist] legions! Men and women of Italy, of the Empire, and of the kingdom of Albania! Pay heed!
An hour appointed by destiny has struck in the heavens of our fatherland. (Very lively cheers).

The declaration of war has already been delivered (cheers, very loud cries of “War! War!”) to the ambassadors of Great Britain and France. We go to battle against the plutocratic and reactionary
democracies of the west who, at every moment have hindered the advance and have often endangered the very existence of the Italian people.
Recent historical events can be summarized in the following phrases: promises, threats, blackmail, and finally to crown the edifice, the ignoble seige by the fifty-two states of the League of Nations. Our consience is absolutely tranquil. (Applause). With you the entire world is witness that Fascist Italy has done all that is humanly possible to avoit the torment which is throwing Europe into turmoil; but all was in vain. It would have suffieced to revise the treaties to bring them up to date with the changing needs of the life of nations and not consider them untouchable for eternity; it would have sufficed not to have begun the stupid policy of guarantees, which has shown itself particularly lethal for those who accepted them; it would have sufficed not to reject the proposal [for peace] that the Fuhrer made on 6 October of last year after having finished the campaign in Poland.

But now all of that belongs to the past. If now today we have decided to face the risks and the sacrifices of a war, it is because the honor, the interests, the future impose and iron necessity, since a great people is truly such if it considers sacred its own duties and noes not evade the supreme trials which deternin the course of history.

We take up arms to resolve, after having resolved the problem of our land frontier, the problem of our maritime frontiers; we want to break the territorial chains which suffocate us in our own sea; since a people of forty-five million sould is not truly free if it does not have free access to the ocean.

This gigantic struggle is nothing other than a phase in the logical development of our revolution; it is the struggle of peoples that are poor but rich in workers against the exploiters who hold on ferociously to the monopoly off all the riches and all the gold of the earth; it is the struggle of the fertile and young people against the sterile people moving to the sunset; it is the struggle between two centuries and two ideas.
Now that the die are cast and our will has burned ourships at aour backs, I solomnly declare that
Italy does not intend to drag into the conflict other peoples bordering her on land or on sea. Switzerland, Yugoslavia, Greece, Turkey, Egypt take note of these my words and it depends on them
and only on them whether or not they will be rigorously confirmed.

Italians!

In a memorable meeting, that which took place in Berlin, I said that according to the laws of Fascist morality, when one has a friend, one marches with him to the end. (“Duce! Duce! Duce!”). This we have done with Gernamy, with its people, with its marvelous armed forces. On this eve of an event of century wide scope, we direct our thought to the majesty of the King and Emperor (the multitudes break out in great cheers for the House of Savoy) which as always has understood the soul of the fatherland. And we salute with our voices the Fuhrer, the head of great ally Germany (The people cheer Hitler at length). Proletarian and Fascist Italy stands up a third time, strong, proud, and united as never before. (The crowd cries with one single voice: “Yes!”) The single order of the day is categorical and obligatory for all. It already spreads and fires hearts from the Alps to the Indian Ocean; Victory! (The people break out into raucous cheers). And we will win, in order finally to give a long period of peace with justice to Italy, to Europe, and to the world.

People of Italy!

Rush to arms and show your tenacity, your courage, your valor!

I can do it too! Yay!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
--ANNOUNCEMENT--

Suddenly, idiotfrommars keels over. Seems he died from a heart attack. Man, what an idiot.

From mars.

Dear idiotfrommars,
You are Dr. Ben Carson.

You are…………………..

Oh, sorry, I fell asleep. What was I talking about?

You possess the following abilities:
DOCTOR CARSON: You ARE a licensed neurosurgeon, after all. At night, you may target a user with this ability. Your target will be protected from any incoming kills that night… probably.

IT’S JUST HIS MANNERISMS IT DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING: In each post you make in the main thread, you must act sleepy or confused. Failure to do so will result in a godkill.

You are allied with the FOOLS. You win when all threats are eliminated.
It is still Night 1.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
When Russia’s ambassador to the United Nations died suddenly in New York last week, he became the sixth Russian diplomat to die unexpectedly since November, leaving internet conspiracy theorists trying to spot a pattern.

Vitaly Churkin, 64, was rushed to hospital from his office at Russia’s UN mission on 20 February, after becoming ill without warning on his way in to work.

It was initially reported that Mr Churkin may have suffered a heart attack, but following an autopsy medical examiners said the death required further study.

Media company Axios note that not only is Mr Churkin’s death unexplained, but it is also remarkably similar to the deaths of Russia’s Ambassador to India on 27 January, the country’s consul in Athens on 9 January, and a Russian diplomat in New York on US election day, 8 November.

The three other deaths were all also labelled “heart attacks” or the result of “brief illnesses”.

Two more diplomats died more clearly violent deaths in the same period: Russia’s Ambassador to Turkey, Andrei Karlov, was assassinated by in Ankara at a photography exhibition on 19 December, and on the same day another diplomat, Petr Polshikov, was shot dead in his Moscow apartment.

Additionally, an ex-KGB chief, Oleg Erovinkin, who was suspected of helping a British spy draft a dossier on Donald Trump, was found dead in the back of his car on boxing day, 26 December. Mr Erovinkin also was an aide to former deputy prime minister Igor Sechin, who now heads up state-owned oil company Rosneft.

Dear blazade,
You are D1NOCMISLYNCH.

Because the mafia deserves a chance to win NOC too.

RANDOM VOTING PHASE: Each day, you may ask the hosts to randomize a vote for you. Once randomized, you must post the vote, but your vote count will permanently increase by 1.

IS ANYONE DUMB ENOUGH TO THINK THERE IS A JESTER IN THIS GAME?: If you are ever lynched by a majority vote of FOOLS, the lynch will fail. Instead, your vote count will permanently increase by 1.

You are allied with the FOOLS. You win if the FOOLS eliminates all threats.
Dear Haruno,
You are Acklow Games.

This role was made sincerely out of love.

HP: You start the game with 12 HP. A night kill will reduce your HP by 6. A lynch will reduce your HP by 4. Any other harmful night action reduces your HP by 1. When you have 0 HP, you die.

EVOLUTION: You start the game with 100 evolution points. When players die, you will learn the evolution point cost of each of their abilities. You may spend evolution points to gain those abilities permanently.

You are allied with the New World Order. You win if the New World Order eliminates all threats.
Dear acidphoenix,
You are the Uber Tire.

A thread on why smogon is ****

1. Well firstly they make up tires and once per night, move a target player into ubers, where their action fails and no one can target them that cycle.
2. secondly they mafia the nerdyest game on the planet by teaching us, once per night, the full role of a target user, wich should'nt exist.
3. thirdly they use roles as bodyguards,safeguards and stuff once per cycle which is horrible to target user.
4. fourthly in the mafia role pm, they make u do descriptions which, if they die by the end of the next day, will flip with this fake pm when the real role pm are right there infront of you.
5. they make us shit.

You are allied with the New World Order. You win if the New World Order eliminates all threats.
Dear Texas Cloverleaf,
You are vonFiedler.

Sort of a naive player that doesn't seem to understand how to play the game.

MACHIAVELLIAN SCHEME: Once per turn, you can "use" any mafia ability. This will not have any practical effect, but any applicable party will be lied to by the host accordingly to enforce the idea that you used the ability.

NOT REALLY RELATED TO MAFIA PSYCHOLOGICAL ASPECT: Each night, you may target two users. They will be told that they have been put into a prisoner's dilemma with an unknown user. They have during the next day phase to secretly vote to ally or betray, unaware of what the consequences are. If they both vote to Ally, both of their vote counts permanently increase by 1. If one chooses to betray, the betrayer's vote count increases by 3, while the one betrayed is killed. If both choose to betray, both of their vote counts decrease by 1.

Dear hawkie,
You are Rodan.
The up and coming star of Circus Maximus.

I'M GAY LOL: Within reason, anything you joke about in the thread will become true two cycles later. Discuss possibilities with the hosts.

Results going out. D2 deadline's gonna be 4/11 at 2:30 PM CDT.

Last edited:

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm told that Borath the Oscillator is a mafia inspector who has the one time ability to make the day phase last 10 minutes long. Obviously I have no reason to trust the results anymore, but I'm at least getting my source from a different person this time. I would be more than willing to share the details with anyone who approaches me on Discord.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)