Cheshire's Trade Wonderland [UPDATE: Shiny HP Grass Salazzle]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing in particular; I can make more clones of the Dhelmise to replenish my inventory, so they're not a limited commodity. Two things you'll have to answer.

One, which Dhelmise: the flawless breeder, or the battle-ready shiny?

Two, what're you offering?
I am interested in the shiny one I can offer some good natured and iv pheromosas, lure ball impish good iv Marianas with stockpile and haze (no regenerate though), a shiny six iv adamant popplio, and I can breed pretty much whatever you might be interested.

Hi, I was wondering whether I could have an untouched sandshrew. I can offer a DD adamant Bagon in a lure ball (4IV), 4IV Morelull in a heal ball w/Leech seed and growth (Calm nature) and a 5IV (relevant stats) adamant Wimpod w/Aqua Jet in premier ball (to match the shiny version)

Hey, cheshire! I'm liking that shiny Dhelmise, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in trading it for a shiny Passimian with Defiant in either a beast ball or a dive ball(BR of course), along with a lux ball salandit and a love ball or moon ball vulpix?

I'll need a bit for these bc defiant passimian is giving me a headache lol

EDIT: Never mind, just found out that defiant isn't available.

Last edited:
Hi, I was wondering whether I could have an untouched sandshrew. I can offer a DD adamant Bagon in a lure ball (4IV), 4IV Morelull in a heal ball w/Leech seed and growth (Calm nature) and a 5IV (relevant stats) adamant Wimpod w/Aqua Jet in premier ball (to match the shiny version)
Not really interested in any of those I'm afraid...

As a general rule, shiny for shiny is the most common trade when shinies are involved, even untouched ones.

Hey, cheshire! I'm liking that shiny Dhelmise, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in trading it for a shiny Passimian with Defiant in either a beast ball or a dive ball(BR of course), along with a lux ball salandit and a love ball or moon ball vulpix?

I'll need a bit for these bc defiant passimian is giving me a headache lol

EDIT: Never mind, just found out that defiant isn't available.
We'll if that's not available (SADNESS!) a different decent competitive shiny will do perfectly. Except for the ones I have... I've received non redist Vikavolt Toxapex and Golisopod so far. So any competitive shiny (VGC pref) other than what I have will get you a glorious Dhelmise... and if it's redist one other of your choice.

Not really interested in any of those I'm afraid...

As a general rule, shiny for shiny is the most common trade when shinies are involved, even untouched ones.

We'll if that's not available (SADNESS!) a different decent competitive shiny will do perfectly. Except for the ones I have... I've received non redist Vikavolt Toxapex and Golisopod so far. So any competitive shiny (VGC pref) other than what I have will get you a glorious Dhelmise... and if it's redist one other of your choice.
I literally spent a few hours catching a crapload of Passimians, hoping for a deifant one to pop up. T^T

I'm actually gonna be doing a BR shiny tsunaree. Idk about the ball for it, so I'll probably do it in a love ball unless you have a suggestion for one. Just for fun, I'll also probably do a shiny BR lurantis in a nest ball. Would you be interested in those?

EDIT: Also gonna be doing shiny friend ball BR flygon, too.

Last edited:
Are we still trading? I am still down trade but i kinda want the salazzle...
I've been out of town on vacation; schedule has been iffy. Give me a time or a few that you're able to trade during.

I literally spent a few hours catching a crapload of Passimians, hoping for a deifant one to pop up. T^T

I'm actually gonna be doing a BR shiny tsunaree. Idk about the ball for it, so I'll probably do it in a love ball unless you have a suggestion for one. Just for fun, I'll also probably do a shiny BR lurantis in a nest ball. Would you be interested in those?

EDIT: Also gonna be doing shiny friend ball BR flygon, too.
I love both Tsareena and Lurantis. If the Lurantis ends up being female... would it be possible for Fomantis/Lurantis to be in a Friend Ball? Tried to find matching balls for the shiny. Nest works but nest balls are kinda ugly looking...

I've been out of town on vacation; schedule has been iffy. Give me a time or a few that you're able to trade during.

I love both Tsareena and Lurantis. If the Lurantis ends up being female... would it be possible for Fomantis/Lurantis to be in a Friend Ball? Tried to find matching balls for the shiny. Nest works but nest balls are kinda ugly looking...
Alright, I'll see what I can do. It shouldn't be too hard to get Lurantis in friend, so yeah

My time zone is GMT-8 and honestly Im on for most of the day, just shoot me a pm whenever u can trade and I we can trade. Don't really have specific times as I'm still on winter break and I'm open all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)