Ciran draws Pokemon

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This is apparently what happens after I get official recognition on smogon for arting good.

"Ciran, draw a shaved altaria like the rest of us"
-Jayda

Hah, love it, particularly the fitting expression you gave it.

As for image dimensions, you seem to be using imgur, and that site has an edit function where you can adjust the dimensions and stuff directly, I often use it so that I don't need to save two separate files on my computer.

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
is a Top Artistis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Hah, love it, particularly the fitting expression you gave it.

As for image dimensions, you seem to be using imgur, and that site has an edit function where you can adjust the dimensions and stuff directly, I often use it so that I don't need to save two separate files on my computer.
Thanks, Bummer. Could have sworn there was a way to just use coding to edit the visible image size on here, but doing it they way you suggested was easy too.

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
For the Battle Free-For-All #2 http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-free-for-all-2.3468778/

Swablu's dex entry: "For some reason, it likes to land on people's heads softly and act like it's a hat."
The hat decides it wants a hat of its own.

Has some issues on the shoulder/chest but I'm done with it

Supposed to be in water. Deserves to be colored, probably never will. In retrospect I should have put a Bonsly on it instead since I was referencing a bonsai for the tree.

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
I like Mamoswine and I think it has a good design. I do wish it had a bigger beard, I think the tusks sticking out in the side of its face is a little awkward. This isn't unheard of in the natural world, for example the babirusa and the narwhal, but I think I'd prefer them more like elephant tusks where you can see them when the animal opens its mouth. I have a suspicion this was done for animation reasons. Also I think a broken tusk makes it look more dangerous. Probably should have made the left tusk a little wider.

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
I really enjoy the slight realism touch you give to a lot of these drawings! Poofy sleepy altaria is unmistakably adorable and is a very good birb. All the birbs are really good. good birbs

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
Thought it was more interesting as a sketch to leave the unused poses in in the leg/toes, normally I erase them and they're gone forever or make a new layer.
grovyle.png

Quick color
grovylecolor.png

Wyrx - Today at 10:29 PM
Very cool, if you take requests I'd be interested to see your Mawile
nuren - Today at 10:30 PM
Draw mawile in the style of the incineroar and poochyena.
mawile.png

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
you do know that is star trek and not star wars right? xD
Only took someone a year to question this. Yes, I went to a Star Wars event with a Star Trek com badge for the sake of being a troll. And because I was tired of wearing my other Star Wars t's to the previous years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)