Tournament Cleansweep Seven - Won by Gunner Rohan

ckw

Tired
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, have no choice but to call activity, orch didnt show up today. We didnt exactly agree on this time, but seeing how he was active after my schedule request, i assumed he had nothing against it.

Reactions: hyw

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
parivard hasn't been on at all over the weekend and I was willing to just go to flip or somth bc time zone differences but apparently he had time to post for activity in the seasonal thread but not play or tell me he cant so activity if he doesnt show up today

Gunner rejected me to play in the weekdays and insisted to play at the weekend even though I said I was gonna be ultra busy. Our timezones were tough and he was only on during what was the early morning hours for me and now it's past deadline so can we have an extention please?

Reactions: hyw

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Act
Capt. KnightWalker vs orch
parivard vs Megazard

Coin
[15:35] @SparksBlade: !pick bsu, huston
We randomly picked:
bsu

Round 2

rozes vs Level 56
March Fires vs Acacia
Arii Stella vs charizardfan49
Gunner Rohan vs Ranshiin
darrell1297 vs Megazard
Duck Chris vs Empo
Hugo Barrington vs MiyoKa
Capt. KnightWalker vs 0kay
Asim12 vs Jhonx~
(absdaddy vs DeathByWobbuffet) vs Fireburn
blunder vs magsyy
hyw vs Starmei
The Trap God vs shrang
bsu vs Gastrik
Pohjis vs My Thunder
Camilas vs benbe

Extended games have ~14 hours to get their games done(or get flipped). If you get games done, don't be a dummy and pls contact opp of this round immediately
Deadline for this round: 17 Feb (this Friday)

REMEMBER TO POST REPLAYS/PM ME REPLAYS IT'S ON THE WINNER TO MAKE SURE I GET THE REPLAYS

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)