[CLOSED] Kisaragi's Friendly Trading Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm interested in your Xurkitree, Jangmo-o, Dratini, and Mareanie. I have a couple pokemon you may be interested in:

Jolly Gible, Rough Skin HA, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Dive Ball, Egg Move: Outrage
Adamant Carvanha, Speed Boost HA, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Luxury Ball, Egg Move: Psychic Fang
Quiet Honedge, 31/31/31/31/31/x, Luxury Ball, Egg Move: Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Swords Dance
Timid Litwick, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Luxury Ball
Jolly Totodile, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Luxury Ball, Egg Move: Dragon Dance, Metal Claw

Let me know if anything catches your eye!

What a pleasant surprise. While i was asleep, you people blew up the thread.

Hi Kisaragi, Im interested in your Ditto and Abra.

I have the available pokemons that I think are suitable for trading:

1) MoonBall Rockruff (Jolly) 4 EMs (Fire Fang, Sucker Punch, Thunder Fang, Thrash) . 31/31/31/xx/31/31
2) MoonBall Purple Minior (Brave). 31/31/31/xx/31/31
3) HeavyBall Honedge (Modest). 2EM (Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond) 31/31/31/31/31/31

These pokemon are all level 1 and the OT is me. They aren't cloned or hacked if it matters.

However if we were to trade, Can I request for the pokemon to be holding lucky eggs? :D
I already have Minior and Rockruff, but Honedge sounds nice. However, is the one you offer me really completely flawless (6x31)? If so, may i make a clone of that for myself and give you the Pokémon back afterwards?

Hiya Kisaragi! I was perusing through your thread and was wondering if I could possibly somehow obtain the Ditto you have along with a Destiny Knot to start my breeding in my Moon game? It would be greatly appreciated~ ^^
Sure. Just message me when you are ready to trade so we can work something out.

I have Rash, Mild, Naive Phermosa
Calm,Impish,Modest - Celesteela.
* Cannot confirm legitimacy of Impish Celesteela. The rest caught by me.
* Also if you agree I would need my Pokémon to be cloned and originals returned to me please

Interested in your Dratini & Grimer
I'm really interested in your Calm and Modest Celesteela and your Naive Pheromosa. Do you need anything else from me? And you'll get your Pokémon back afterwards, of course.

Hey could you Cmt for an overcoat jangmo? Female preferred but not necessary
I'd like a Litten of yours for that, if that's okay.

Hi, I'm interested in your Xurkitree, Jangmo-o, Dratini, and Mareanie. I have a couple pokemon you may be interested in:

Jolly Gible, Rough Skin HA, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Dive Ball, Egg Move: Outrage
Adamant Carvanha, Speed Boost HA, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Luxury Ball, Egg Move: Psychic Fang
Quiet Honedge, 31/31/31/31/31/x, Luxury Ball, Egg Move: Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Swords Dance
Timid Litwick, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Luxury Ball
Jolly Totodile, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Luxury Ball, Egg Move: Dragon Dance, Metal Claw

Let me know if anything catches your eye!
Carvanha and Litwick look nice to me. What would you like in exchange?

I have a Jolly Pheromosa if you're willing to accept.
Willing to accept what? Do you want any of my Pokémon in particular?

Last edited:
What a pleasant surprise. While i was asleep, you people blew up the thread.

I already have Minior and Rockruff, but Honedge sounds nice. However, is the one you offer me really completely flawless (6x31)? If so, may i make a clone of that for myself and give you the Pokémon back afterwards?

Sure. Just message me when you are ready to trade so we can work something out.

I'm really interested in your Calm and Modest Celesteela and your Naive Pheromosa. Do you need anything else from me? And you'll get your Pokémon back afterwards, of course.

I'd like a Litten of yours for that, if that's okay.

Carvanha and Litwick look nice to me. What would you like in exchange?

Willing to accept what? Do you want any of my Pokémon in particular?
Can do let me know when is a good time for you to trade

I will take xurkitree as well.

Modest Celesteela has an Ev Spread of 252 SpA 252 Spe 6 Def. Lvl 66 so can still be edited.

Also can you give them the mega stones for Metagross, Salamence , and Scizor.

Hello I'm interested in a Mareanie. Would accept a breedject as well.

I don't have a lot to offer as I wonder trade a lot. Though I do have a perfect IV Vikavolt for you to clone if you want that. Could always breed a Vikavolt quickly if you prefer that more.

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey man i have Naive Pheromosa recient catch (Not HT) and Flawless Adamant Slush Rush Sandshrew in Beast Ball.
Im interested in some bottle caps more than anything + Xurkitree.

Hello! I am interested in the Mareanie, preferably holding a Destiny Knot. I do not have much for trade, save some Beast Ball Breedject Gible, if you are interested.

[Edit]: The Gible have Pokerus.

Thanks,
-AlphaVoxel

I will take xurkitree as well.

Modest Celesteela has an Ev Spread of 252 SpA 252 Spe 6 Def. Lvl 66 so can still be edited.

Also can you give them the mega stones for Metagross, Salamence , and Scizor.
That's fine by me. Shoot me a message when you are ready to trade.

Hello I'm interested in a Mareanie. Would accept a breedject as well.

I don't have a lot to offer as I wonder trade a lot. Though I do have a perfect IV Vikavolt for you to clone if you want that. Could always breed a Vikavolt quickly if you prefer that more.
You can have one of my breed-ject Mareanie if you want. I've got over three boxes worth and looking to get these off my hands ever since. Does Vikavolt/Grubbin come in a special ball?

Hey man i have Naive Pheromosa recient catch (Not HT) and Flawless Adamant Slush Rush Sandshrew in Beast Ball.
Im interested in some bottle caps more than anything + Xurkitree.
How many Bottle Caps do you want?

Hello! I am interested in the Mareanie, preferably holding a Destiny Knot. I do not have much for trade, save some Beast Ball Breedject Gible, if you are interested.

[Edit]: The Gible have Pokerus.

Thanks,
-AlphaVoxel
Would a breed-ject Mareanie be fine, too? As stated above, i'm running out of space for them.

You can have one of my breed-ject Mareanie if you want. I've got over three boxes worth and looking to get these off my hands ever since. Does Vikavolt/Grubbin come in a special ball?
Unfortunately it doesn't, Great ball and got another in a pokeball. I don't mind which breed-ject as long as it has it's HA. What's a good time for you?

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey well i prefer normal bottle caps. Idk how much do you have because id like to get tue equivalent of 2 gold bottle caps in normal bottle caps.
Btw got breedjects as well of BB sandshrew and Dive Ball wingull EM:Wide guard

Last edited:
That's fine by me. Shoot me a message when you are ready to trade.

Would a breed-ject Mareanie be fine, too? As stated above, i'm running out of space for them.
Yes, a Breedject Mareanie would be just fine! How would you like to go about with the trade?

Hey well i prefer normal bottle caps. Idk how much do you have because id like to get tue equivalent of 2 gold bottle caps in normal bottle caps.
Btw got breedjects as well of BB sandshrew and Dive Ball wingull EM:Wide guard
I have an infinite number, so that's fine as long as you have the required patience.

Unfortunately it doesn't, Great ball and got another in a pokeball. I don't mind which breed-ject as long as it has it's HA. What's a good time for you?
Then i don't need that one, as i plan to eventually breed one myself. You still get your Mareanie, though.

Now for something important:

I am available for trades during 8-10 PM (UTC +1) on weekdays. To determine your corresponding time, click here and type a location near you into the search bar.
If you cannot be available during this timespan for any reason, please feel free to message me and tell me when i can reach you.

Last edited:
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Due to personal reasons, i'll have to close this trade thread and am left unable to complete any pending trades and requests. Everyone that had trades pending with me, please consider them cancelled.

I'd like to apologize sincerely to the following users:

• afset
  • GalactaRay
  • mjayasuria
  • Sasuke24826
  • PooTofu
  • ZachAttack101
  • pokegts90
  • shiny_meta
  • DennisEG
  • Alpha_Voxel
And i'd like to thank those who traded with me as well. Thank you all for your patronage, patience and understanding.

--Kisaragi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)