Collectors Paradise™

Take your time, I haven't done the Raikou yet. I'll let you know once I caught it. Any ball preference? Think I'll go for either Fast or Moon.
Go with Fast since it'll be a Choice Specs user.

Also what can I do for your Zygarde? I'm somewhat hesitant to restart Y just for Zygarde (and Mewtwo for that matter, but that's not an issue atm) considering these monthly events, breeding on AS, and completing OR.

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Update 09-03-2016​

Caught some new stuff in Gen 4&5 and bred some new Pokémon in Gen 6. :)

Jolly | Skill Link
31 | 31 | 31 | 00 | 31 | 31
Shellder Untouched

Timid | Levitate
31 | 00 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Gastly Untouched

Careful | Oblivious
Lickitung Untouched

Adamant | Rock Head
Rhyhorn Untouched

Adamant | Lightning Rod
Goldeen Untouched

Timid | Filter
31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Mime Jr. Untouched

Impish | Sap Sipper
Miltank Untouched
Bred by me, hatched by corruptedhelix

Timid | Pressure
31 | 24 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31
Raikou Untouched

Timid | Shield Dust
31 | 00 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
Wurmple Untouched

Jolly | Run Away
Nincada Untouched

Relaxed | Prankster
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 00
Volbeat Untouched

Bold | Prankster
31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Illumise Untouched

Modest | Levitate
31 | 04 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 30
Lunatone Untouched

Jolly | Levitate
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Solrock Untouched

Modest | Shell Armor
31 | 00 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Clamperl Untouched

Go with Fast since it'll be a Choice Specs user.

Also what can I do for your Zygarde? I'm somewhat hesitant to restart Y just for Zygarde (and Mewtwo for that matter, but that's not an issue atm) considering these monthly events, breeding on AS, and completing OR.
Nothing for now, want to give other people a chance to breed my wants as well. :p Anyway, as you can see in this post, I caught the Raikou. Will be available to trade in a few hours.

kk That's fine. It's not a big priority right now anyway. I need Raikou for Battle Mansion spamming for BPs. Items, those two berries, moves, the works.

He Buckert, I haven't traded chatted wth you in ages!

I am super interested in one of your hoopas but also in your diancie and your celebi.

I have some of the breed projects you are asking for as well as can do others if needed. I also SR'd an adamant Celebi 31/31/31/x/30/31 if your interested in a "different" build than the standard smogon stuff ;).

Either way, can you help a brother out? I'd love those three, but mainly hoopa, for battling purposes!

Buckert

He Buckert, I haven't traded chatted wth you in ages!

I am super interested in one of your hoopas but also in your diancie and your celebi.

I have some of the breed projects you are asking for as well as can do others if needed. I also SR'd an adamant Celebi 31/31/31/x/30/31 if your interested in a "different" build than the standard smogon stuff ;).

Either way, can you help a brother out? I'd love those three, but mainly hoopa, for battling purposes!
Yeah I saw your name pop up again few days ago, good to see you man!

Well if you can do 3-4 of those wants on my list for my Hoopa, does that sound fair to you?

You mean be online for the trade or have another want done? If it's the latter, I'll try.
Well if you haven't finished them all that's not a problem, the unfinished ones can be traded later.

Well if you haven't finished them all that's not a problem, the unfinished ones can be traded later.
kk I'm working on your Barboach want right now so hopefully that will be done. Question though. Do you want Chingling or Chimecho to be the one you get when perfected?

Buckert

kk I'm working on your Barboach want right now so hopefully that will be done. Question though. Do you want Chingling or Chimecho to be the one you get when perfected?
Doesn't really matter, I just need it as a parent so I can breed one with it myself. :) Just take your time, I'll be around for a couple of hours.

Doesn't really matter, I just need it as a parent so I can breed one with it myself. :) Just take your time, I'll be around for a couple of hours.
Well Barboach won't take long, because I struck a female with its HA and Dragon Dance the Dex Nav. That saves me time with breeding. :3

Hey Buckert,

I'd like to take on your Luvdisc and Clamperl breeding projects for a modest pentagon Kyogre.

Edit: i might not be abke to do luvdisc, but i will let you know

Last edited:

Buckert

Hey Buckert,

I'd like to take on your Luvdisc and Clamperl breeding projects for a modest pentagon Kyogre.
Cool, so I can put your name on these?
NON-HA:
- Luvdisc, Love Ball, Bold, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31, Aqua Ring, Heal Pulse

HA:
- Clamperl, Dive Ball, Naughty, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31

Buckert

Ah sorry, I thought I had a Love ball luvdisc sitting around. You can definitely put me down for the clamperl and the absol though.
Well Ragnar was going for the Absol as well, last thing I've heard was that he has one with 01 in Sp.Atk, but I really want that to be 00. :p Anyway, if you could pick any other on that list, that'd be great. :)

Well Ragnar was going for the Absol as well, last thing I've heard was that he has one with 01 in Sp.Atk, but I really want that to be 00. :p Anyway, if you could pick any other on that list, that'd be great. :)
Unfortunately, i only have omega ruby and so I'm unable to complete your other requests in the time that I need the kyogre. But for the time being, i almost have your clamperl ready

Edit: it is ready

Last edited:
Seeing as Buckert's ideal Absol is having one with 00 in Special Attack (lowest I can get is 01), I'll drop that project and hand it off to anyone else willing to participate!

Yeah I saw your name pop up again few days ago, good to see you man!

Well if you can do 3-4 of those wants on my list for my Hoopa, does that sound fair to you?
Ahh dang. I dont have that much time. I have a friend helping me though. I can ask him if he's willing to do some. Does it have to be 3-4?

Is there nothing I already have that you would want for the others as well?

Buckert

Unfortunately, i only have omega ruby and so I'm unable to complete your other requests in the time that I need the kyogre. But for the time being, i almost have your clamperl ready

Edit: it is ready
Awesome. I was sleeping when you posted on my wall. I will be available to trade around 23:00 GMT+1. Does that work for you?

Seeing as Buckert's ideal Absol is having one with 00 in Special Attack (lowest I can get is 01), I'll drop that project and hand it off to anyone else willing to participate!
That's no problem mate. I only care for those 3 stats since I need all my wants for breeding projects. Anyway, you could always use the Power Item that passes the Sp.Atk and use that on my Jolly Ditto. (Did I gave you that Ditto?)

Ahh dang. I dont have that much time. I have a friend helping me though. I can ask him if he's willing to do some. Does it have to be 3-4?

Is there nothing I already have that you would want for the others as well?
Well yeah 3 would be nice, resetting those Pokémon costed a lot of time, and the imperfect females I'm asking for will be released once I used them in my own projects haha. Does that sound unreasonable? Anyway, there's nothing I can use besides those wants. :(

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, I spotted something from your Wants List that I could start working for this evening:

Glalie/Froslass, Premier Ball, Timid, Female, 31/00/31/31/31/31, Spikes

With my new spread, this shouldn't be a problem.

Edit: Also add that - Clamperl, Dive Ball, Naughty, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31 to the list :)

Last edited:
Welp, I spotted something from your Wants List that I could start working for this evening:

Glalie/Froslass, Premier Ball, Timid, Female, 31/00/31/31/31/31, Spikes

With my new spread, this shouldn't be a problem.

Edit: Also add that - Clamperl, Dive Ball, Naughty, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31 to the list :)

Best greetings.
Hello, just to let you know, I have already taken up the clamperl request and finished it.

Buckert

So, currently I got these pending trades:

Namikaze for my Pentagon Modest Kyogre
- HA Clamperl, Dive Ball, Naughty, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31
- NON-HA Absol, Luxury Ball, Jolly, x/x/x/00/31/31, Sucker Punch, Play Rough

BlazingBarrager for my Timid HP Ground Raikou
- NON-HA Chimecho, Dive Ball, Calm, Female, 31/00/31/31/31/31/31
- HA Barboach, Quick Ball, Jolly, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31, Dragon Dance
- Pumpkaboo Small, Heal Ball, Timid, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31, Disable, Destiny Bond

Maximum Optimizer
- HA Glalie, Premier Ball, Timid, Female, 31/00/31/31/31/31/31, Spikes

What do you want in return for that Glalie? Another Ditto?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)