Competitive Compendium [OPEN - Updated 1/8/16]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha wow I'm sorry for the mixup...

Anyway: could I get your timid heal ball fennekin and impish dream ball gligar, both female? spitbacks are fine so long as they have x/x/31/x/31/x.
Fenniken i have 31/31/31/31/31/x (or i can try to breed a flawless one)
Gligar 31/x/31/31/31/31 or i can breed you flawless, up to you!

Last edited:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/trade-thread-without-the-red-tape.3560722/ Really hope that turns into a link, I suck at technology. The reason for the name I chose is just that there's a whole lot of stuff people like to have that I just don't really care about. One is making Pokes non-redis, then there's worrying about what ball it's in, is it shiny, does so-and-so have a trade thread...I wouldn't be surprised if there are people looking for Pokemon hatched in certain towns/along certain routes. I don't bother with that stuff-just makes it easier for everyone(mainly me.)

CMT for

#120 Staryu
Nature: Timid | Ability:Analytic
Egg Moves: N/A
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

really desperate i need an analytic staryu for a tournament in two weeks!!!!
can i have it please!!!

sure, but i only have one of those, by any chance can you clone? i still havent got my AR.
I mean... yeah I can clone, but it's a breedable, no? Generally those aren't cloned, but bred. Even a spitback with x/x/31/x/31/x is fine so long as it has all the other specifications

I mean... yeah I can clone, but it's a breedable, no? Generally those aren't cloned, but bred. Even a spitback with x/x/31/x/31/x is fine so long as it has all the other specifications
oh i see, its just dont have anymore the parents, and i would like to keep it at lvl1, as some people rather have it totally UT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)