Monotype Constant Poison || toxic team

This is another team I created and used around for a while and I want to know if I could do anything better on it and I tried to take the input from my water team in here but it mostly revolves around constant toxicity. Each mon has a move that can (possibly) poison the target so that also helps.

All help is welcome! Thx.

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Wave

Gengar is kinda that fast sweeper I want/need mainly to take care of the minor not too important threats that my main two mons, salazzle and scolipede, don't do too well with. Mostly i just go for STAB boosted shadow ball on top of specs for stong damage.

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Baneful Bunker
- Haze

Toxapex is my main shield and is my staller. I'll start with nihilego so I don't really need more tspikes on so banebunker is good. haze is pretty typical and so are the rest so.

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Earthquake
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Knock Off

This is an all-out attacker and I'll gain hp back with giga drain so i can be a little reckless too. earthquake is good to deal with fire, knock off for psychic, and the others are STABs

Nihilego @ Focus Sash
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Power Gem
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic Spikes

This is my lead and ill typically outspeed others to set up rocks first, then at least a layer of tspikes to start with the poison. The other moves won't really be used so much as mainly this is my hazard setter.

Salazzle @ Firium Z
Ability: Corrosion
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Ground]

This is a little unique, using firium z and i wanted to use it and try it out, fireblast would be pretty good to that and easily take out multiple mons especially if it's faster

Scolipede @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Megahorn
- Poison Jab
- Pursuit
- Rock Slide

this is my final late game sweeper and it helps because Speed Boost would make it faster and faster so I will almost always attack first, and pursuit trapping would be key once my opponent gets worried their not as fast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)