crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMT for female HA spitback of this:

HP Grass Omantye
31/even/31/30/31/31
Ability:
Swift Swim or Weak Armor
Nature: Modest or Timid
Egg Move: Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Knock Off, and Reflect Type

CMT for female HA spitback of this:

HP Grass Omantye
31/even/31/30/31/31
Ability:
Swift Swim or Weak Armor
Nature: Modest or Timid
Egg Move: Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Knock Off, and Reflect Type
All you have is RNG'd and Shiny pokes.

IDK how I can ask for them for a spitback.

If you can breed both of those with my listed egg moves then I can totally get ya a female with toxic spikes. Might take a while tho. Luckily I have some good IV omantyes. :3
Ok! I asked for a Froakie though. Do you want Yamask with HP Fighting spread or the standard Trick Room spread?

Ok! I asked for a Froakie though. Do you want Yamask with HP Fighting spread or the standard Trick Room spread?
Er, I know you want a Froakie.....how did I say otherwise?

Standard TR is fine, I plan to breed HP Fighting onto one myself later, so could that one be female?

Either gender is fine for Pawniard.

Er, I know you want a Froakie.....how did I say otherwise?

Standard TR is fine, I plan to breed HP Fighting onto one myself later, so could that one be female?

Either gender is fine for Pawniard.
You mentioned something about having good IV Omanyte in your reply, so I just wanted to be sure.

I can easily breed HP Fighting Yamask (in fact it's easier for me to breed that spread, since I already have a male HP Fighting Yamask with the egg moves). Do you want the Trick Room spread anyways?

You mentioned something about having good IV Omanyte in your reply, so I just wanted to be sure.

I can easily breed HP Fighting Yamask (in fact it's easier for me to breed that spread, since I already have a male HP Fighting Yamask with the egg moves). Do you want the Trick Room spread anyways?
I mentioned Omantye cause you want a Toxic Spikes Froakie, only way to get Toxic Spikes onto Froakie is to breed with Omantye, and I already have a HP Grass Male Omantye to make things easier.

If its easier for you for the HP Fighting spread go ahead with it. Long as its female and knows Nasty Plot.

HP Ice Chimchar
30/31/30/31/odd/31
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Naive
Egg Moves: Thunder Punch and Fire Punch

Hi i need this one.
FT:
Scizor Admant nature with Knock Off 5IVs(missing SpA).
Garchomp Rough Skin, Naive nature, 5IVs.
Jolteon Volt Absorb, Timid nature, with Hidden Power Ice, 31IVs in HP, SpA, SpD, Spe and 30IVs in Def.
Froakie Protean, Timid nature, with Hidden Power Fire, 31IVs in HP, Def, SpD and 30IVs in SpA, Spe.
Koffing Bold nature, with Pain Split, 4IVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)