CRETACERUS WORLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hi again, can I request the 2450 tangela and 3115 magikarp from your flawless eggs section?
I'm sorry, but the Tangela egg (ESV 2450) has already been claimed recently, so feel free to take a different Tangel egg if you'd like. I'd be glad to send you the Magikarp egg, though.

Hey man, i'm interested to a female (HA) Timerball Cranidos, female (HA) Duskball Aerodactyl and female (HA) Quickball Shieldon.
I can breed you the following females since i don't see them in your trade thread:
- Dreamball Chansey
- Dreamball Larvitar
- Luxuryball Froakie

Let me know :)

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey man, i'm interested to a female (HA) Timerball Cranidos, female (HA) Duskball Aerodactyl and female (HA) Quickball Shieldon.
I can breed you the following females since i don't see them in your trade thread:
- Dreamball Chansey
- Dreamball Larvitar
- Luxuryball Froakie

Let me know :)
Hey there, I'd be interested in a 4IV spitback of your Dream Ball Larvitar as long as it has its HA, and would be glad to trade a 4IV spitback of my HA Shieldon (Quick Ball) for it.

-----

As for the other two breedables, would you perhaps be willing to take a breeding project? I was thinking of the following:
HA Aerodactyl (f) | 31/x/x/31/x/31 -->
HA Aerodactyl (f) | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
The EMs and nature don't really matter, though I could provide you with a suitable 6IV male parent if you'd like. In exchange, you may of course breed as many copies of the Aerodactyl as you wish, and would also receive a 4IV spitback of the HA Cranidos (Timer Ball) from me for the effort. Let me know if that's okay. ;)

Hey there, I'd be interested in a 4IV spitback of your Dream Ball Larvitar as long as it has its HA, and would be glad to trade a 4IV spitback of my HA Shieldon (Quick Ball) for it.

-----

As for the other two breedables, would you perhaps be willing to take a breeding project? I was thinking of the following:

The EMs and nature don't really matter, though I could provide you with a suitable 6IV male parent if you'd like. In exchange, you may of course breed as many copies of the Aerodactyl as you wish, and would also receive a 4IV spitback of the HA Cranidos (Timer Ball) from me for the effort. Let me know if that's okay. ;)
Yes, that work for me! I've ready a 4 ivs female DB Larvitar w/Guts, if you want one with Sand Veil (Hidden) i have to breed one after Aerodactyl. Can you trade this night ?

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Thanks! I'll take the 0519 egg instead, if possible. When are you available to trade?
Alright then. Would you be around at about 8pm (GMT) tonight? I'll pm you either way. ;)

Yes, that work for me! I've ready a 4 ivs female DB Larvitar w/Guts, if you want one with Sand Veil (Hidden) i have to breed one after Aerodactyl. Can you trade this night ?
Great! I'll be around today evening/night, so I could send you the Aerodactyl parent. Would you like the male parent as well? (You can keep both)
And yeah, I would need Larvitar to have its HA Sand Veil. *_*

Last edited:

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey Cretacerus! Would I be OK if I redeemed my 1 credit in exchange for a spitback of this (Male or Female, don't really mind).
[Turtwig] Shell Armor (HA) | Amnesia, Wide Guard, Thrash, Body Slam
Thanks!

Hey i love your breedeable collection

Please CMT, if you liked something tell me, i'm interested in a lot of your pokemons

My thread is old (because i cant update with my phone) i have this mons too, all are flawless:

Krabby (Moon Ball) Hypercutter | Adamant | EM: Haze, Knock Off, Agility

Slakoth (Level Ball) Truant | Adamant | EM: Curse, Pursuit, Night Slash, Body Slam

Koffing (Safari Ball) Levitate | Bold | EM: Destiny Bond, Toxic Spikes, Pain Split, Stockpile

Miltank (Love Ball) Thick Fat | Careful | EM: Hammer Arm, Curse, Double Edge, Seismic Toss

Scyther (Sport Ball) Technician | Adamant | EM: Baton Pass, Defog, Counter, Quick Guard

Corphish (Dream Ball) Adaptability | Adamant | EM: Switcheroo, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Superpower

Heracross (Love Ball) Guts | Adamant | EM: Megahorn, Pursuit, Rock Blast, Flail

Skarmory (Heavy Ball) Sturdy | Impish | Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Stealth Rock, Pursuit

Sneasel (Moom Ball) Keen Eye/Inner Focus | Jolly | EM: Fake Out, Pursuit, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash

Thanks

Great! I'll be around today evening/night, so I could send you the Aerodactyl parent. Would you like the male parent as well? (You can keep both)
And yeah, I would need Larvitar to have its HA Sand Veil. *_*
Sorry for the delay, i have some wifi problems this week, are you available now or later this evening to trade? Yes if you have the male parent i'd like one :)

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Skarmory (Heavy Ball) Sturdy | Impish | Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Stealth Rock, Pursuit
Hey there, I'd be interested in your Skarmory above. I can offer two normal ratio 4IV spitbacks (or equivalents) a flawless one. ^^

Hey Cretacerus! Would I be OK if I redeemed my 1 credit in exchange for a spitback of this (Male or Female, don't really mind).

Thanks!
Of course, I'd be glad to breed you one for your previous help! I'll try to get it done by next weekend, when I have some time for breeding.

Hey Cretacerus. I missed out on your giveaway a week or so ago. And boy, did I miss a good one! I've been lurking around searching for a Storm Drain Cradily or Lileep for some time now, for a Rain team I want to build. All I need is Storm Drain. I am totally willing to put in the work to breed for the nature, egg moves and IV's. If you could spare a Storm Drain Lileep, I would greatly appreciate it! I can offer you a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur and/or an Iron Fist Chimchar, as I don't see those species listed here. All of my guys are bred and hatched by me, with parents obtained mostly through Wonder Trade, aside from my Ditto: one was obtained via wonder trade while the other I recieved via Smogon user Cannibil.

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey Cretacerus. I missed out on your giveaway a week or so ago. And boy, did I miss a good one! I've been lurking around searching for a Storm Drain Cradily or Lileep for some time now, for a Rain team I want to build. All I need is Storm Drain. I am totally willing to put in the work to breed for the nature, egg moves and IV's. If you could spare a Storm Drain Lileep, I would greatly appreciate it! I can offer you a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur and/or an Iron Fist Chimchar, as I don't see those species listed here. All of my guys are bred and hatched by me, with parents obtained mostly through Wonder Trade, aside from my Ditto: one was obtained via wonder trade while the other I recieved via Smogon user Cannibil.
Hey man,
I won't have much time for breeding in the upcoming weeks, but I still have one low IV HA Lileep left from the last breeding project. You can have it for free if you want, since it's not really worth much. ^^

Hey man,
I won't have much time for breeding in the upcoming weeks, but I still have one low IV HA Lileep left from the last breeding project. You can have it for free if you want, since it's not really worth much. ^^
That would be amazing! My FC is 1993-7471-3330, and my IGN is Chris. Let me know what time works best for you. Thanks Cretacerus! I appreciate you.

EDIT: Thanks again for the Lileep! Much Appreciated.

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
hey Cretacerus, I'm interested in these, please CMT:

-Steelix
Sturdy | Stealth Rock, Heavy Slam, Rototiller, Rock Blast 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave
- Sudowoodo
Rock Head | Defense Curl, Roll Out, Self-Destruct, Stealth Rock 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant
-Yanmega
Compoundeyes | Signal Beam, Silver Wind, Whirlwind, Double-Edge 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid
-Corsola
Regenerator (HA) | Ingrain, Barrier, Amnesia, Confuse Ray 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold
-Garchomp
Rough Skin (HA) | Outrage, Body Slam, Iron Head, Thrash 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish
-Bergmite
. | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (5IV) | Sturdy (HA) | Recover, Mirror Coat, Barrier, Mist 31/31/31/x/31/31 Careful

It's a lot of stuff, hopefully you'll find something you like.

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
hey Cretacerus, I'm interested in these, please CMT:

-Steelix
Sturdy | Stealth Rock, Heavy Slam, Rototiller, Rock Blast 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave
- Sudowoodo
Rock Head | Defense Curl, Roll Out, Self-Destruct, Stealth Rock 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant
-Yanmega
Compoundeyes | Signal Beam, Silver Wind, Whirlwind, Double-Edge 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid
-Corsola
Regenerator (HA) | Ingrain, Barrier, Amnesia, Confuse Ray 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold
-Garchomp
Rough Skin (HA) | Outrage, Body Slam, Iron Head, Thrash 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish
-Bergmite
. | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (5IV) | Sturdy (HA) | Recover, Mirror Coat, Barrier, Mist 31/31/31/x/31/31 Careful

It's a lot of stuff, hopefully you'll find something you like.
Hey Christian,
At the moment I'm mostly looking for HA breedables in matching balls, so unfortunately I wouldn't have too much use for past generation Pokemon (though your collection is very impressive nonetheless!). Do you by any chance still have access to some of the female parents? :O

In any case, I found your Fast Ball Geodude to be quite interesting. Does it have any Egg Moves, or do you perhaps have access to a accompanying male parent with the Egg Moves?

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hey Christian,
At the moment I'm mostly looking for HA breedables in matching balls, so unfortunately I wouldn't have too much use for past generation Pokemon (though your collection is very impressive nonetheless!). Do you by any chance still have access to some of the female parents? :O

In any case, I found your Fast Ball Geodude to be quite interesting. Does it have any Egg Moves, or do you perhaps have access to a accompanying male parent with the Egg Moves?
Which egg moves did you need on the Geodude? I could see if I have a male Onix/Sudowoodo.
Are there any specific HA breedables you're looking for?

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Which egg moves did you need on the Geodude? I could see if I have a male Onix/Sudowoodo.
Are there any specific HA breedables you're looking for?
Any four EMs would do actually, since they're mostly just for consistency and completion. The Geodude also doesn't necessarily have to be shiny, if rebreeding proves to be easier.

As for other HA breedables, I'm not really sure what you currently have as a base for breeding, but generally I'm looking for nice alternative balls of the Pokemon already in this thread with a full set of EMs.
Examples from your list would include Nest Ball HA Cubone, Dive Ball HA Gligar, Nest Ball HA Dwebble, and Luxury Ball HA Binacle.

I'd be willing to trade 3 flawless breedables + 2 spitbacks for Geodude (with EMs) + two other flawless breedables, if that's ok with you. Alternatively, we could also go for a smaller trade. ^^

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Any four EMs would do actually, since they're mostly just for consistency and completion. The Geodude also doesn't necessarily have to be shiny, if rebreeding proves to be easier.

As for other HA breedables, I'm not really sure what you currently have as a base for breeding, but generally I'm looking for nice alternative balls of the Pokemon already in this thread with a full set of EMs.
Examples from your list would include Nest Ball HA Cubone, Dive Ball HA Gligar, Nest Ball HA Dwebble, and Luxury Ball HA Binacle.

I'd be willing to trade 3 flawless breedables + 2 spitbacks for Geodude (with EMs) + two other flawless breedables, if that's ok with you. Alternatively, we could also go for a smaller trade. ^^

I just see these in your wants. I guess I could do them :) btw I can also do the Poison Heal Dive Ball Shiny Gligar with 4 EMs.
Breeding a Geodude again would be useless for me unfortunately.
Anyway, these ones need to be non-shiny right?
Which natures for them? I guess you need 4 egg moves on each, right? I also need to know which of these pkm need a Hidden Ability.
Thanks for your time.

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Ahh yes, I'm indeed looking for those Pokemon, but didn't want to ask since they are quite hard to obtain (since they either originate from DreamWord, or are Sudowoodo >_<). I usually like to have a HA wherever possible to keep all options open, which would be the case for Sudowoodo, Lileep, Anorith and Tirtouga. And yeah, a full set of EMs on all of the breedables.

If you could get hold of any of these, that would be cool. I'd of course trade double for the low ratio females. ;)

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Ahh yes, I'm indeed looking for those Pokemon, but didn't want to ask since they are quite hard to obtain (since they either originate from DreamWord, or are Sudowoodo >_<). I usually like to have a HA wherever possible to keep all options open, which would be the case for Sudowoodo, Lileep, Anorith and Tirtouga. And yeah, a full set on all of the breedables.

If you could get hold of any of these, that would be cool. I'd of course trade double for the low ratio femals. ;)
Cool. I will see what I can do and let you know!

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Heya, quick update with some completed trades:

Ghost_V2: 3x HA Gible (2xpentaflawless, 1xhexaflawless) for my shiny BR Gabite, Shroomish and Piloswine.
Ryuu Davin: HA Aerodactyl (pentaflawless) and HA Larvitar (hexaflawless) for my shiny breedable HA Cranidos (pentaflawless) and HA Shieldon (spitback)
Legofigure11: 1 Credit Point (+ an awesome BR Reshiram) for my HA Turtwig (spitback).
Skandu: Heavy Ball Skarmory (flawless) for my Friend Ball Larvitar and DBHA Corsola.

Thanks for all your help, guys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)