Anything Goes Current team for SV competitive singles on switch. Any advice or ratings appreciated

Currently I’m working on a team for SV singles in the actual game. My aim is hyper Offense with stealth rock, however since I’m not a professional at competitive, only having dabbled in it in ORAS and SS, I’m still not 100% sure on what items I should give my Pokémon or what good EV spreads would be. So far this is what I have

Landorus Therian
Clear Amulet
Eathquake
Stone Edge
U-Turn
Swords Dance
Jolly
252 attack and speed
Tera Type: Ground

Due to its high attack and speed, further boosted by swords dance, I feel it makes a fantastic sweeper or wallbreaker while also having solid bulk thanks to its intimidate ability. Tera ground is to power up its Earthquake and ensure KO’s after a swords dance set up. Clear amulet helps protect against other intimidate users such as Gyarados or other Landorus-T. U-Turn helps keep momentum and can provide a solid dual pivot role with Iron Bundles Flip Turn, as Iron Bundle is great for checking any water or ice type moves meant to hit Landorus

Iron Bundle
Booster Energy
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump
Freeze Dry
Flip Turn
Modest
252 special attack and speed
Tera Type: Water or Ice

Due to its already high speed being further boosted by Booster Energy, I feel modest is the best nature for it to maximize damage potential with Hydro Pump and Ice Beam. Tera water or ice would be chosen to help improve Bundles power, with water being used for its defensive utility and ice to make ice beam even more powerful, however its defense utility does become much worse. Freeze Dry can be used to hit opposing waters that would otherwise wall Bundle and flip turn is used to pivot in something like Lando-T to wall any super effective hits, such as electric, fighting, or grass

Heatran
Leftovers
Flamethrower or Fire Blast
Earth Power
Stealth Rock
Roar or Flash Cannon
Modest
252 HP and special attack
Tera Type: Fire or Flying

Heatrans natural bulk alongside leftovers should allow it to get a stealth rock up reliably, baring anything like earthquake, hydro pump, or close combat. Fire blast is extremely powerful and will KO opposing Pokémon easier then Flamethrower, however it’s worse accuracy does leave me concerned as missing it could cost me the game. Earth power is universally Heatran’s best coverage move and is always ran, stealth rock is used to set entry hazards to help other Pokémon like Thundurus-T and Sneasler get immediate KO’s. Finally roar could be used as a helpful way to deal with Pokémon trying to set up, as well as deal additional chip damage thanks to stealth rock, but flash cannon provides extra power against fairy types

Thundurus Therian
Life Orb
Thunderbolt
Focus Blast
Psychic or Grass Knot
Sludge Bomb or Grass Knot
Timid
252 special attack and speed
Tera Type: Electric

Thundurus-T works well as a life orb wallbreaker thanks to its amazing special attack and solid speed. Thunderbolt is its strongest and most consistent move, with tera electric boosting it to absurd levels alongside life orb. Focus blast hits Pokémon like Ursaluna, Kingambit, and Meowscarada extremely hard, Psychic can be used against fighting types such as Iron Hands or Sneasler. Sludge Bomb is a good check to fairy and grass types, however grass knot can be used to check ground types, Thundurus-T’s main weakness when terastillizing

Sneasler
White Herb
Close Combat
Dire Claw
Fire Punch
Acrobatics
Adamant
252 attack and speed
Tera Type: Flying

Revenge killing with close combat will activate white herb and also unburden, making Sneasler faster than everything in the game, excluding priority. Close combat is its strongest move and is what activates both white Herb and unburden. Dire Claw has solid base power, checks fairy types, and has a 50% chance to cause poison, paralysis, or sleep. Fire punch is a solid answer to Corviknight, and acrobatics will double its power after White Herb is used, with Tera flying boosting its power to absurd levels. Some of Sneasler’s weaknesses are covered by other members of the team, such as Roaring Moon checking psychic, Lando-T checking ground, and Heatran checking flying defensively and Bundle checking it offensively

Roaring Moon
Shed Shell
Dragon Dance
Crunch
Earthquake
Iron Head
Jolly
252 attack and speed

The one thing I am unsure about with Roaring Moon atm is its item. Shed Shell does help stave off status such as burn or paralysis, but part of me thinks there is a more useful item for it. Dragon dance makes Roaring Moon nearly unstoppable, allowing it to sweep or wallbreak. Stab crunch is its best dark type move thanks to the chance of dropping defense. Earthquake slams steel, fire, and rock types, while tera steel provides great defensive prowess to Roaring Moon and powering up its answer to fairy types, Iron Head. Jolly is the preferred nature since it’s base attack is already much higher then it’s still great speed

Any advice or recommendations to help with building or refining the team would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)