Darkness Beyond V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I need it on the 5th gen. However, I need it to be rng abused on the 5th gen. so it can get the 4th gen move tutor attacks.
OK cool, I can do this for you.

I was wondering if you need it right away. I am in desperate need of your Latios for VGCs this weekend. But I won't be able to finish the Tyranitar until at least 1 week (2 weeks tops).

Would I be able to get the Latios now? And when I am ready I can give you the poke? Or?

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
OK cool, I can do this for you.

I was wondering if you need it right away. I am in desperate need of your Latios for VGCs this weekend. But I won't be able to finish the Tyranitar until at least 1 week (2 weeks tops).

Would I be able to get the Latios now? And when I am ready I can give you the poke? Or?
He did a Typo. It NEEDS to be RNGed on 4th gen so it can get the Tutor move Superpower.

Edit: Oh and Diablico, if you can I can trade later.

@Hockey - Okey dokey.

@Anthony - Biosci is correct. It was a typo. I meant rng abuse it on the 4th gen to get the 4th gen move tutor attacks. Sorry about that.

@Biosci - I'm afraid I can't. Because my laptop has been infected by a rogue security virus. The geek squad at best buy are trying to clean it up for me and it probably won't be fixed until 1 to 3 days. So I probably won't trade for a few days until my laptop is fixed. I'm sorry. :(

EDIT: I have to go now. See ya.

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
@Hockey - Okey dokey.

@Anthony - Biosci is correct. It was a typo. I meant rng abuse it on the 4th gen to get the 4th gen move tutor attacks. Sorry about that.

@Biosci - I'm afraid I can't. Because my laptop has been infected by a rogue security virus. The geek squad at best buy are trying to clean it up for me and it probably won't be fixed until 1 to 3 days. So I probably won't trade for a few days until my laptop is fixed. I'm sorry. :(

EDIT: I have to go now. See ya.
Then put me on your pending trades I guess. xD

Offering shiny flawless evd Chansey (252hp 252def 4 sp def) with wish and seismic toss Bold. I'm interested in your Flawless Wynaut.

Offering shiny flawless evd Chansey (252hp 252def 4 sp def) with wish and seismic toss Bold. I'm interested in your Flawless Wynaut.
The chances of a wish chansey with flawless IV's and shiny + beneficial nature existing are pretty low so it's probably a hack

This has been hack checked and is one hundred percent legit sir. I have had this, as well as the original owner, hack checked more then once, and it is legit. If it isn't, I will do a full returning of your merchandise. And pretty low still means there's a chance.

This has been hack checked and is one hundred percent legit sir. I have had this, as well as the original owner, hack checked more then once, and it is legit. If it isn't, I will do a full returning of your merchandise. And pretty low still means there's a chance.
You should talk with the owner of the thread then

Okay fine, what would it take for me to get you to believe? You aren't the first person not to believe me, and I was able to show others the truth, so I'll give you the details of it. My definintion of flawless may be different from yours, as I view flawless as flawless in neccessary stats. Its IVS are truly 31/22/31/31/31/27. Its from firered OT VENOM ID 17213 if you want to check it yourself. Another option is that I could give you the Chansey itself without you trading me the Wynaut, you can check it all you want. If it turns out to be a hack, just trade it back, no loss. If it doesn't, then you can just trade me the Wynaut in a second trade. No distrust or loss for you:)

@hockey - I'm ready

@Loukas - I appreciate you backing me up, loukas, but I thought I told you and the others do not use my thread as a chat room. I mentioned that in my rules. I know you're not doing it on purpose but try using vms next time okay? ;)

@Ingo - Thanks and I'm sorry but I really don't trade with strangers or newbies.

Hello, can I use up a credit for this?

iDeath's Shiny Yamask (Bold) (Non-redis)
HP - Fighting
Ability: Mummy
IV's: 31/30/30/30/30/30
EV's: UT
(Cloned from the AR device)
(I can trade this. You can't)

Ummm..... Hold on. Do I owe you some credit points for something?
yeah, I gave you my shiny joltik. Sorry for not mentioning it, my sister's been kind of dramatic right now, so it's kind of breaking my concentration. Sorry I don't really list my credits, I try to remember who owes me and what I owe others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)