Destiny 2 - Do it for the Grand Canyon

Last Destiny thread is almost a year old so I might as well restart it

Destiny 2 release schedule
  • Destiny 2 is out worldwide on consoles!
  • PC (Battle.net) - October 24
Tag spoilers when possible, especially for PC players!

Good hunting, Guardians!​

Last edited:
I'd be down to make a PS4 fireteam with people if there is enough interest. Most of my IRL friends that are into the game are XBox/PC gamers so I'm left to my general lonesome over here.

So Faction Rally starts with the next weekly reset. Probably going to rep Dead Orbit or Future War Cult, since New Monarchy got dicked again.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
idk, I really like NM personally, probs gonna go with it for my Titan and Hunter.

I like the armor and shaders for New Monarchy, sadly the weapon is gonna be trash so I’ll just end up spending 50,000 glimmer on the faction weapon.

I just got this game for Xbox yesterday. I had the original and enjoyed it for a time but got quickly bored when no one I knew played.

Now I've got some friends who might be interested so I'm giving it a shot. I'm going for a Warlock Stormcaller because it seemed really cool when I unlocked it last time. Anything I should know before really diving in?

I just got this game for Xbox yesterday. I had the original and enjoyed it for a time but got quickly bored when no one I knew played.

Now I've got some friends who might be interested so I'm giving it a shot. I'm going for a Warlock Stormcaller because it seemed really cool when I unlocked it last time. Anything I should know before really diving in?
You could try out the devour build instead of stormcaller, I haven’t played much as a warlock but I think the devour build is real strong.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Storm is better "overall" because Arc Soul is nuts. If you're just doing shit solo then Devour is probably better but I find it boring.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Stork is better than Devlock only in PvP. It's moderate in PvE, being a toss up choice between that and the latter since Devlock allows you to do things like Cheese Callus throne room or helps keep you alive vs ads. I personally prefer Devlock myself only because I really think the survivability is nuts and allows you to commit to trades knowing that even if you get flanked you have the opportunity to counterattack in PvP. Stork is nuts in PvP with the super tho, I hate how much range it has.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)