dialganet's now Moony shop! (ref. page 11 for Gen VII stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Sorry for the late replies, but I've been busy with another series of trades and two tournaments, so I'll try to catch up immediately.

You'll have to forgive me, I'm not super familiar with the jargon, but spitback would just be the female with the ball right? No particular nature/IV set?

I'd prefer to do spitbacks in that case, but I'm theoretically not opposed to breeding.
Don't be, every one of us was the first time we dropped here haha. A spitback is a female version, yes, usually not flawless with no particular set in mind (so to say, usually with 3-4 iv, but I don't mind not having them).

Since you're interested in 3 legends and a mon, would you do a 2:1 for each legend (and ob, 1:1 for snorlax)? And, moreover, are you interested in a female spitback or a flawless Snorlax? Thank you in advance for your reply.

hi can i request a moon ball meditite for a dream ball drifloon
I already have a dream ball drifloon (God, I do need to update the thread, I might have like 50 mons to add). You can have a spitback for free, though.

Since you're interested in 3 legends and a mon, would you do a 2:1 for each legend (and ob, 1:1 for snorlax)? And, moreover, are you interested in a female spitback or a flawless Snorlax? Thank you in advance for your reply.
Sounds good to me, just name the guys and give me a chance to breed any copies I need to. I'll breed to Snorlax, spitback is fine.

Last edited:

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Okay thanks :)
No problem, will PM you once I'm done.

Sounds good to me, just name the guys and give me a chance to breed any copies I need to. I'll breed to Snorlax, spitback is fine.
All right. What I'm interested in and would like to have are female spitbacks of: Dream Ball Mr Mime, Magby, Sigilyph, love Ball Lickitung, Level Ball Sentret, Friend Ball Exeggcute, and Sport Ball Wurmple.

For my four mons. Sounds fair to you?

No problem, will PM you once I'm done.

All right. What I'm interested in and would like to have are female spitbacks of: Dream Ball Mr Mime, Magby, Sigilyph, love Ball Lickitung, Level Ball Sentret, Friend Ball Exeggcute, and Sport Ball Wurmple.

For my four mons. Sounds fair to you?
I'll let you know when I'm ready.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Huge update in all the breedables sections, many thanks to all the people that have helped me in expanding my collection, and if I forget to mention and credit anyone just spank contact me, please.

A couple of gems just to celebrate:

Buneary | Nick (33809) | Female | level 1 (untouched)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly Nature - Limber
Ice Punch/Thunder Punch/Encore/Fake Out
Semi-redis with credits
Notes: bred by myself, ESV checked by Menezjul , hatched by reddit user

Emmett | Glenn (36698) | Male | level 1 (untouched)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly Nature - Speed Boost
Toxic Spikes, Spikes, Twineedle, Pin Missile
Semi-redis with credits
Notes: bred by myself, ESV checked by Menezjul , hatched by reddit user. Bred to be an Iron Defense baton passer, so nicknamed after Iron Emmett, a slender, quick and skilled man of the Night's Watch originally from Eastwatch by the Sea, who serves as master-at-arms at Castle Black under Jon Snow in A Song of Ice and Fire. No, his character isn't in the show if you only watch Game of Thrones, as countless other amazing characters from the books. Really, read the books.

Hey it's me again, I'm interested in your Scatterbug and was wondering if there's any Dream Ball or Apricorn ball Pokemon you'd like in return.
Ability: Compoundeyes
Nature: Timid
Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Rage Powder

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hey it's me again, I'm interested in your Scatterbug and was wondering if there's any Dream Ball or Apricorn ball Pokemon you'd like in return.
Ability: Compoundeyes
Egg Moves: Rage Powder
This might sound weird but... do you happen to have a DB female Druddigon?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
All right folks, I've had really little time to play as of late but since I've successfully SRed both some ORAS legends and Celebis I might as well update the thread and see if anyone's interested with my newer friends. And with no further adieu...

New breedjects/new balls:

Ability: Runaway
Nature: Jolly
Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Reversal, Iron Tail, Trick

Ability: Runaway
Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Bounce, Fake Out

/

Ability: Static/Lightingrod
Ivs: Every 5 iv possible spread
Egg Moves: Volt Tackle, Endure, Reversal, Fake Out

Ability: Pickup
Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: Foul Play, Iron Tail

Ability: Vital Spirit
Nature: Jolly/Modest
Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Fire Blitz, Belly Drum, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch

Ability: Pickup
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Egg Moves: Body Slam, Crush Claw

/

Ability: Early Bird (Chlorophyll)
Egg Moves: Defog, Bullet Seed, Razor Leaf, Nasty Plot

Ability: Water Absorb
Egg Moves: Fell Stinger, Dynamic Punch

Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: Switcheroo

Ability: Motordrive
Egg Moves: Air Slash

New Legends:

Terrakion | Federik XII (51201) | Ungendered | level 50 (untouched)
31/31/29/x/31/31
Adamant Nature - Justified
Nemesis, Rock Slide, Sword Dance, Sacred Sword
Full-Redis
Notes: Softresetted on my AS cartridge, currently nicknameable. Adamant because I already have a Jolly flawless one, and I settled for 29 iv in defense because it's a one-point difference at level 50. Matching ball goes without saying.

Virizion | Federik XII (51201) | Ungendered | level 50 (untouched)
30/21/30/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice)
Timid Nature - Justified
Nemesis, Giga Drain, Hidden Power, Sacred Sword
Full-Redis
Notes: Softresetted on my AS cartridge, currently nicknameable. HP Ice came out, and I couldn't believe it. An outstanding SR for one of my top5 favourite mons

Celebi | GF XII (03016) | Ungendered | level 100 (untouched)
31/31/1/31/31/31
Lonely Nature - Natural Cure
Confusion, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard
Full-Redis
Notes: Softresetted on my AS cartridge during the 2015 wi-fi event. I couldn't let this one pass even though I know Celebi is not exactly knowing for being a mixed attacker, but I'll figure out some weird U-turn/Giga Drain/Earth Power/FILLER set since I like unexpected movesets. A pity for the defense iv.

Celebi | GF XII (03016) | Ungendered | level 100 (untouched)
31/8/31/30/31/31
Bold Nature - Natural Cure
Confusion, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard
Full-Redis
Notes: Softresetted on my X cartridge during the 2015 wi-fi event. This is the real deal. Perfect for physically defensive sets, a point away from having hp fire (that would have been arguably too lucky). Very proud of this.

I'm interested in all of your 6th gen SRs particularly the Latios/Latios combos you have!

I have a trade thread but it's archived because I took a hiatus from Pokemon. Also, I recently SRd an adamant 31/31/31/29/30/31 Celebi. I know it's adamant but the stats were too good!

I can clone of needed as well.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I'm interested in all of your 6th gen SRs particularly the Latios/Latios combos you have!

I have a trade thread but it's archived because I took a hiatus from Pokemon. Also, I recently SRd an adamant 31/31/31/29/30/31 Celebi. I know it's adamant but the stats were too good!

I can clone of needed as well.
Congrats on that Celebi first!

Then, if you're interested in my L@ti twin combo (I assume your is a typing mistake) and you'd be so kind to clone them and return the originals, would you like to trade 2 legends for 2 legends?

If that's the case, I'd love to trade them for Genesect and bold gen6 Zapdos. Please inform me if you find it fair.

Yeah thats reasonable. I can clone for you in the future if needed as well, I'd just ask for a non-red copy from the clones as payment.

I'll add you shortly. I'm on from 3-5:30 AM and afternoons to trade GMT -8

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Of course, I can be around right now and I'll add you asap. Let's continue the conversation on my profile to not clog the thread.

EDIT: Be my guest. That's my cloning policy, anyone cloning for me can keep as many copies as he/she wants.

Last edited:
Hey there! Please CMT for a few things? I'd be happy with female spitbacks too if your're only semi interested... :P

Hi, I'm interested in this Entei. I have a Shiny Galilieo Rayquaza obtained from Xia with IVs 31/31/31/x/31/31, Jolly nature, level 70 or a Rash Yveltal obtained from Arctic with IVs 31/30/31/31/31/31 to offer (both fully-redistributable). Let me know if you're interested :)

Entei | GAMESTP (01171) | Ungendered | level 30 (untouched)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant Nature - Pressure
Flare blitz/Extremespeed/Crush Claw/Howl
Full-Redis

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hey there! Please CMT for a few things? I'd be happy with female spitbacks too if your're only semi interested... :P
What are you interested in, exactly? If you tell me a preliminary list I can then check your thread to see if what I pick would be fair to you:)

Hi, I'm interested in this Entei. I have a Shiny Galilieo Rayquaza obtained from Xia with IVs 31/31/31/x/31/31, Jolly nature, level 70 or a Rash Yveltal obtained from Arctic with IVs 31/30/31/31/31/31 to offer (both fully-redistributable). Let me know if you're interested :)

Entei | GAMESTP (01171) | Ungendered | level 30 (untouched)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant Nature - Pressure
Flare blitz/Extremespeed/Crush Claw/Howl
Full-Redis
Sure thing man. Rash Y would be awesome. If you could clone Entei for me, even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)