Aura Guardian - Austria
UncleSam - Russia
Blazade - France
Agape - Germany
Hitmonleet - Great Britain
Drawesome532 - Italy
Hawkie - Turkey

The board stands as

Country switches were: Uncle Sam takes Russia, Hawkie takes Turkey / Hitmonleet takes Great Britain, Blazade takes France

DL will be 72 Hours from now (2017-05-26 at about 3:30 PM EDT). Add me to all PMs that happen during this game, and shoot me important discord logs. I will accept orders on Discord or on Smogon, and in the event of No Orders Received, your troops will do nothing for a full year, before falling into Civil Retreat.

Civil Retreat: All of your troops will systematically move towards the country's home centers, and once there RNG their way into a Support/Hold system. Any troop displaced while in Civil Retreat will be disbanded. You may alternatively choose to forfeit at any time, removing all of your control from the board, or you may Abdicate your position, and opt it up for our sub(s) [Right now only Blazade]. Abdications must occur before Spring 1902, or receive Unanimous -1 approval from remaining players.

Remember, have fun, and go win the war.

Last edited:
"You may alternatively choose to forfeit at any time, removing all of your presence from the board"

please remove this line or change the word "presence" to word "control"

the GM removing units from the board is something that shouldn't happen

"You may alternatively choose to forfeit at any time, removing all of your presence from the board"

please remove this line or change the word "presence" to word "control"

the GM removing units from the board is something that shouldn't happen
erm, that was my initial intention, of removing pieces from the board. is that not what happened last game when Germany forfeited?

especially if there's a sub we need extensions

but yeah I'm generally very much against subs in diplo, it utterly destroys all plans and the discussion climate

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
especially if there's a sub we need extensions

but yeah I'm generally very much against subs in diplo, it utterly destroys all plans and the discussion climate
normally i agree but i think spring 1901 when i've maybe said 2 sentences to 2 people isn't such a big deal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)