move 3: Recover
move 4: Will-O-Wisp / Power Gem / Taunt / Earth Power
item: Pixie Plate
ability: Multitype
nature: Bold or Timid
evs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 124 Spe or 216 HP / 156 Def / 136 Spe
tera type: Dark / Poison / Ground

[SET COMMENTS]

* Calm Mind Arceus-Fairy is an excellent bulky set up sweeper and win condition due to its excellent stats across the board, Fairy typing, and extensive coverage. Due to these qualities, Arceus-Fairy fits in a multitude of playstyles such as hyper offense, bulky offense, and balance.
* Will-O-Wisp allows Arceus-Fairy to easily set up on Arceus, physical Arceus-Ground, and Mega Salamence lacking Facade. Power Gem is an option to hit Ho-Oh for meaningful damage. Taunt can be used to prevent Giratina-O, Primal Groudon, and Ho-Oh from crippling Arceus-Fairy with status such as Toxic or Thunder Wave and from phazing Arceus-Fairy out with Roar or Whirlwind. In addition Taunt blocks Glare from Zygarde. Earth Power allows Arceus-Fairy to hit Primal-Groudon, Eternatus, and Steel types like Zacian-C and Necrozma-DM.
* The given EV spread allows Arceus-Fairy to outspeed Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon. The rest is invested into defense, giving Arceus-Fairy a high chance to live a +2 Precipice Blades from double dance Primal Groudon, while also avoiding a OHKO from Deoxys-A's Psycho Boost after Stealth Rock and a 2HKO from Poltergeist Marshadow. The alternative EV spread with a Timid Nature allows Arceus-Fairy to outspeed Modest Palkia-O and avoid a 2HKO from Choice Band Marshadow’s Spectral Thief after Stealth Rock.
* Tera Dark allows Arceus-Fairy to serve as the team’s immunity to powerful Psychic type attacks such as Light That Burns the Sky from Ultra Necrozma, Psycho Boost from Deoxys-A, and Psystrike from Mega Mewtwo Y.
* Tera Poison provides a valuable immunity to Toxic and Toxic Spikes, allowing Arceus-Fairy to serve as the team’s Toxic Spike absorber and check to opposing Arceus-Fairy and Eternatus.
* Tera Ground ensures a 2HKO on defensive Primal Groudon at +0 and has a chance to 2HKO defensive Necrozma-DM at +1.
* On hyper offense, Arceus-Fairy is an excellent late-game wincon against a weakened team when checks such as Ho-Oh and Eternatus have been removed. On bulky offense and balance Arceus-Fairy serves as an excellent check to Marshadow, Yveltal, and unboosted Mega Salamence throughout the game. Arceus-Fairy should not be afraid to switch into attacks from the aforementioned Pokemon as any damage can be healed off with Recover. However, it must be wary of Toxic from Yveltal. Arceus-Fairy must also be careful against Ho-Oh and Giratina-O, as Toxic from these threats heavily undermine its ability to sweep.
* Arceus-Fairy’s sweeping ability is often hampered due to it being outsped by common threats such as Eternatus, Zacian-C, and Deoxys-A. For hyper offense, Sticky Web support from Shuckle flips these matchups and allows Arceus-Fairy to beat these checks. For bulky offense and balance, Thunder Wave support from Necrozma-DM eliminates this problem. Arceus-Fairy also appreciates screen support from Deoxys-S or Grimmsnarl as this eases set up.
* Regardless of what is chosen in the fourth moveslot Arceus-Fairy will always suffer from a lack of coverage, as having Power Gem means it struggles against Primal Groudon and having Earth Power means it cannot break past Ho-Oh. Teammates that can cover these vulnerabilities such as Primal Kyogre and Ultra Necrozma are helpful. Gothitelle is also a good teammate as it effectively traps and removes walls such as Tera Steel Giratina-O, Ferrothorn, and Ho-Oh.

[SET CREDITS]
Written by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/anchor9.652323/
Quality checked by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/bumboclaat.523420/
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/bobsican.434487/
Grammar checked by:

Last edited:

bumboclaat

Primal Groudon used Overheat
is a Pre-Contributor
add remove comment
[SET]
name: Calm Mind
move 1: Calm Mind
move 2: Judgement
move 4: Will-O-Wisp / Power Gem / Taunt / Earth Power / Refresh
nature: Bold
evs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 124 Spe
tera type: Water / Poison

[SET COMMENTS]

We have apparently shifted over to using * over bullets so I've changed them.

* Calm Mind Arceus-Fairy is an excellent bulky set up sweeper and win condition due to its excellent stats across the board, Fairy typing, strong STAB move in Judgement,covered by Fairy typing and extensive powerful coverage options. Due Thanks to these qualities, Arceus-Fairy fits in a multitude of playstyles such as hyper offense, bulky offense, and balance.

* Calm Mind turns Arceus-Fairy into a special tank and takes advantage of forced switches against Yveltal, Zygarde, and Giratina-O. Fairly sure this bullet could be removed entirely but I'll leave that up to QC2.

* Will-O-Wisp allows Arceus-Fairy to easily set up on Arceus, physical Arceus-Ground, and Mega Salamence lacking Facade. Power Gem is an option to hit Ho-Oh for meaningful super effective damage. Taunt can be used to prevent Giratina-O, Primal Groudon and Ho-Oh from using Toxic or utility moves such as Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, and Defog. In addition Taunt blocks Glare from Zygarde. Should be reworded with the focus on protecting Arceus-Fairy from status and phazing. Earth Power allows Arceus-Fairy to hit Primal-Groudon, Eternatus, and Steel types like Zacian-C and Necrozma-DM. Refresh is an option to remove status such as poison and paralysis from Ho-Oh, Primal Groudon, Giratina-O, Arceus Ground, and Arceus-Water. Saying utility Arceus formes is fine.

* The given EV spread allows Arceus-Fairy to outspeed Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon. The rest is invested into defense, giving Arceus-Fairy a high chance to live a +2 Precipice Blades from offensive Primal Groudon and a +1 Behemoth Blade from Zacian-C from full. This should be rewritten. It is just the standard utility Arceus spread to check to see what is mentioned on those pages since it will also apply to this set. Pretty sure CB Marshadow Poltergeist 2HKOeing should be mentioned.

*Tera Water allows Arceus-Fairy to easily tank Behemoth Blade from Zacian-C and Sunsteel Strike from Necrozma-DM. Additionally, Tera Water In addition it allows Arceus-Fairy to win the Calm Mind war against Arceus Water without Grass Knot. Mention how it can now 1v1 defensive Primal Kyogre

* Tera Poison provides a valuable immunity to Toxic and Toxic Spikes, allowing Arceus-Fairy to serve as the team’s Toxic Spike absorber and check to opposing Arceus-Fairy. Eternatus should be mentioned as well as Arceus-Ground.

* On hyper offense, Arceus-Fairy is an excellent late-game wincon against a weakened team when checks such as Ho-Oh and Eternatus have been removed. On bulky offense and balance Arceus-Fairy serves as an excellent check to Marshadow, Palkia-O and Yveltal throughout the game. It is best to mention something other than Palkia-O as it cannot switch in without a specially defensive spread.

* Arceus-Fairy should not be afraid to switch into attacks from Marshadow, Yveltal and unboosted Mega-Salamence, as any damage can be healed off with Recover. However, sets without Refresh must be wary of Toxic from Yveltal. Merge with above bullet.

* Arceus-Fairy’s sweeping ability is often hampered due to it being outsped by common threats such as Eternatus, Zacian-C, and Deoxys-A. Sticky Web support from Shuckle flips these matchups and allows Arceus-Fairy to beat these checks. Arceus-Fairy also appreciates screen support from Deoxys-S or Grimmsnarl as this eases set up. How are these threats handled on BO/ balance?

*Arceus-Fairy can suffers from four-moveslot syndrome, as having Power Gem means it struggles against Primal-Groudon, while having Earth Power means Ho-Oh walls it. Teammates that can cover these vulnerabilities such as Primal Kyogre and Ultra Necrozma are helpful. Gothitelle should be mentioned as a partner and the whole bullet should be reworded. "Regardless of what is chosen in the fourth moveslot Arceus-Fairy will always suffer from a lack of coverage....For example, without Power Gem Arceus-Fairy cannot break through Ho-Oh and appreciates Gothitelle's ability to remove it. <--- example of what I'm getting at.

[SET CREDITS]
Written by:
Quality checked by:

Grammar checked by:

QC Note: Can I have Fire Blast back for Arceus-Fairy? I don’t think it’s outdated. It OHKOs Zacian-C at +2 unlike Earth Power and hits Necrozma-DM harder. It keeps Ferrothorn and Tera Steel Giratina-O from walling, which both are painful to deal with even with Taunt. If you've managed to get +2 on Zacian-C that is likely an issue with the opponent playing badly rather than something Arceus-Fairy should be able to do consistently regardless of whether it is on a webs team or not. I can bring it up, but IMO there are already too many moves listed in the fourth slot as is (I'd remove wisp and maybe Power Gem personally). I'll also bring up adding a Jolly nature as a slash for use on BO / Balance teams to enable Arceus-Fairy to outspeed Yveltal.

add remove comment
[SET]
move 4: Will-O-Wisp / Power Gem / Taunt / Earth Power / Refresh
nature: Bold
evs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 124 Spe
tera type: Water / Poison

[SET COMMENTS]

We have apparently shifted over to using * over bullets so I've changed them.

* Calm Mind Arceus-Fairy is an excellent bulky set up sweeper and win condition due to its excellent stats across the board, Fairy typing, strong STAB move in Judgement,covered by Fairy typing and extensive powerful coverage options. Due Thanks to these qualities, Arceus-Fairy fits in a multitude of playstyles such as hyper offense, bulky offense, and balance.

* Calm Mind turns Arceus-Fairy into a special tank and takes advantage of forced switches against Yveltal, Zygarde, and Giratina-O. Fairly sure this bullet could be removed entirely but I'll leave that up to QC2.

* Will-O-Wisp allows Arceus-Fairy to easily set up on Arceus, physical Arceus-Ground, and Mega Salamence lacking Facade. Power Gem is an option to hit Ho-Oh for meaningful super effective damage. Taunt can be used to prevent Giratina-O, Primal Groudon and Ho-Oh from using Toxic or utility moves such as Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, and Defog. In addition Taunt blocks Glare from Zygarde. Should be reworded with the focus on protecting Arceus-Fairy from status and phazing. Earth Power allows Arceus-Fairy to hit Primal-Groudon, Eternatus, and Steel types like Zacian-C and Necrozma-DM. Refresh is an option to remove status such as poison and paralysis from Ho-Oh, Primal Groudon, Giratina-O, Arceus Ground, and Arceus-Water. Saying utility Arceus formes is fine.

* The given EV spread allows Arceus-Fairy to outspeed Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon. The rest is invested into defense, giving Arceus-Fairy a high chance to live a +2 Precipice Blades from offensive Primal Groudon and a +1 Behemoth Blade from Zacian-C from full. This should be rewritten. It is just the standard utility Arceus spread to check to see what is mentioned on those pages since it will also apply to this set. Pretty sure CB Marshadow Poltergeist 2HKOeing should be mentioned.

*Tera Water allows Arceus-Fairy to easily tank Behemoth Blade from Zacian-C and Sunsteel Strike from Necrozma-DM. Additionally, Tera Water In addition it allows Arceus-Fairy to win the Calm Mind war against Arceus Water without Grass Knot. Mention how it can now 1v1 defensive Primal Kyogre

* Tera Poison provides a valuable immunity to Toxic and Toxic Spikes, allowing Arceus-Fairy to serve as the team’s Toxic Spike absorber and check to opposing Arceus-Fairy. Eternatus should be mentioned as well as Arceus-Ground.

* On hyper offense, Arceus-Fairy is an excellent late-game wincon against a weakened team when checks such as Ho-Oh and Eternatus have been removed. On bulky offense and balance Arceus-Fairy serves as an excellent check to Marshadow, Palkia-O and Yveltal throughout the game. It is best to mention something other than Palkia-O as it cannot switch in without a specially defensive spread.

* Arceus-Fairy should not be afraid to switch into attacks from Marshadow, Yveltal and unboosted Mega-Salamence, as any damage can be healed off with Recover. However, sets without Refresh must be wary of Toxic from Yveltal. Merge with above bullet.

* Arceus-Fairy’s sweeping ability is often hampered due to it being outsped by common threats such as Eternatus, Zacian-C, and Deoxys-A. Sticky Web support from Shuckle flips these matchups and allows Arceus-Fairy to beat these checks. Arceus-Fairy also appreciates screen support from Deoxys-S or Grimmsnarl as this eases set up. How are these threats handled on BO/ balance?

*Arceus-Fairy can suffers from four-moveslot syndrome, as having Power Gem means it struggles against Primal-Groudon, while having Earth Power means Ho-Oh walls it. Teammates that can cover these vulnerabilities such as Primal Kyogre and Ultra Necrozma are helpful. Gothitelle should be mentioned as a partner and the whole bullet should be reworded. "Regardless of what is chosen in the fourth moveslot Arceus-Fairy will always suffer from a lack of coverage....For example, without Power Gem Arceus-Fairy cannot break through Ho-Oh and appreciates Gothitelle's ability to remove it. <--- example of what I'm getting at.

[SET CREDITS]
Written by:
Quality checked by:

Grammar checked by:

QC Note: Can I have Fire Blast back for Arceus-Fairy? I don’t think it’s outdated. It OHKOs Zacian-C at +2 unlike Earth Power and hits Necrozma-DM harder. It keeps Ferrothorn and Tera Steel Giratina-O from walling, which both are painful to deal with even with Taunt. If you've managed to get +2 on Zacian-C that is likely an issue with the opponent playing badly rather than something Arceus-Fairy should be able to do consistently regardless of whether it is on a webs team or not. I can bring it up, but IMO there are already too many moves listed in the fourth slot as is (I'd remove wisp and maybe Power Gem personally). I'll also bring up adding a Jolly nature as a slash for use on BO / Balance teams to enable Arceus-Fairy to outspeed Yveltal.
Should be pretty much implemented. I didn’t really understand why I needed to rewrite the EV Spread portion, since it didn’t look badly written to me and the information was correct. Also isn’t checking other analysis in this way kinda be plagiarism? Tell me if you have anything else to say about it but for now ready for QC2.

bumboclaat

is a Pre-Contributor
I did check with Bob and it shouldn't fall under plagerism. All the support Arceus sets ( Bold 307 speed) have the same evs and are designed to take the same general thing assuming neutral hits (outspeed base 90s, very low chance to be 2hkoed by blades, avoid band polt 2hkoeing ect) so that section is always going to be the same. Looking back the ev section really didn't need to be rewritten and that was a bit harsh of me so my apologies though banded poltergeist should have been included.

Bobsican can confirm but from what I recall we did agree that Wisp can be dropped from the moveset and we did agree that a Timid ( 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 speed) could be added as well

Bobsican

NatDex Ubers TL
is a Top Tiering Contributor
While plagiarism on this shouldn't be a concern indeed, the spread of 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 speed (Timid) is still under discussion by the QC team, so you can ignore that for now.

bumboclaat

is a Pre-Contributor
For now Timid sets can be ignored. Bob and I discussed it a little bit and though I'm a believer in Timid sets being valid for defensive purposes v Yv and Ray the analysis is fine without it. Also just would like to say that the first draft on this analysis is a lot better than a fair few of the ones that have been submitted recently so keep up the good work!

Bobsican

NatDex Ubers TL
Also just a note that I'd appreciate a comment here confirming the changes being done (when they are, of course) so I can then do the second QC check.

Bobsican

NatDex Ubers TL
Apply the stuff below for QC 2/2

Add Remove Comment
[SET]
move 4: Will-O-Wisp / Power Gem / Taunt / Earth Power / Refresh The QC team wants to make variants with Refresh their own analysis
evs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 124 Spe or 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 Spe 216 HP / 156 Def / 136 Spe As mentioned above this alternate spread was deemed better, it seems this bit was merely forgotten to update in paticular
tera type: Water / Poison / Ground Was discussed with the QC team and it's overall good to annoy Primal Groudon with Earth Power, in particular ensuring a 2HKO on defensive variants at +0

[SET COMMENTS]

* Calm Mind Arceus-Fairy is an excellent bulky set up sweeper and win condition due to its excellent stats across the board, Fairy typing, and extensive coverage. Due to these qualities, Arceus-Fairy fits in a multitude of playstyles such as hyper offense, bulky offense, and balance.
* Calm Mind gives Arceus-Fairy its sweeping potential and takes advantage of forced switches against Yveltal, Zygarde, and Giratina-O. Mostly dex information, unecessary to cover
* Will-O-Wisp allows Arceus-Fairy to easily set up on Arceus, physical Arceus-Ground, and Mega Salamence lacking Facade. Power Gem is an option to hit Ho-Oh for meaningful damage. Taunt can be used to prevent Giratina-O, Primal Groudon, and Ho-Oh from crippling Arceus-Fairy with status such as Toxic or Thunder Wave and from phazing Arceus-Fairy out with Roar or Whirlwind. In addition Taunt blocks Glare from Zygarde. Earth Power allows Arceus-Fairy to hit Primal-Groudon, Eternatus, and Steel types like Zacian-C and Necrozma-DM. Refresh is an option to remove status from Ho-Oh, Primal Groudon, Giratina-O, and utility Arceus formes. See above
* The given EV spread allows Arceus-Fairy to outspeed Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon. The rest is invested into defense, giving Arceus-Fairy a high chance to live a +2 Precipice Blades from offensive double dance there's several "offensive" Primal Groudon sets, it'd be best to just name drop the most Atk invested one Primal Groudon and a +1 Behemoth Blade from Zacian-C from full Zacian-C doesn't run Behemoth Blade usually, mention avoiding a OHKO from Deoxys-A's Psycho Boost after SR , while also avoiding a 2HKO from Poltergeist Marshadow. The alternative EV spread with a Timid Nature allows Arceus-Fairy to outspeed Modest Palkia-O and avoid a 2HKO from Choice Band Marshadow’s Spectral Thief after Stealth Rock.
* Tera Water allows Arceus-Fairy to tank Behemoth Blade from Zacian-C and Sunsteel Strike from Necrozma-DM. Additionally, Tera Water allows Arceus-Fairy to win the Calm Mind war against Arceus Water without Grass Knot and wall Primal Kyogre after a Calm Mind.
* Tera Poison provides a valuable immunity to Toxic and Toxic Spikes, allowing Arceus-Fairy to serve as the team’s Toxic Spike absorber and check to opposing Arceus-Fairy, and Eternatus, and Calm Mind Arceus-Ground. No? It becomes weak to STAB Judgment
* On hyper offense, Arceus-Fairy is an excellent late-game wincon against a weakened team when checks such as Ho-Oh and Eternatus have been removed. On bulky offense and balance Arceus-Fairy serves as an excellent check to Marshadow, Yveltal, and unboosted Mega Salamence throughout the game. Arceus-Fairy should not be afraid to switch into attacks from the aforementioned Pokemon as any damage can be healed off with Recover. However, sets without Refresh must be wary of Toxic from Yveltal. Should probably mention a few more status spreaders it should watch out for
* Arceus-Fairy’s sweeping ability is often hampered due to it being outsped by common threats such as Eternatus, Zacian-C, and Deoxys-A. For hyper offense, Sticky Web support from Shuckle flips these matchups and allows Arceus-Fairy to beat these checks. For bulky offense and balance, Thunder Wave support from Ho-Oh eliminates this problem, although Ho-Oh must be aware of Meteor Beam from Eternatus. Ho-Oh does not run Thunder Wave, mention Giratina-O or Necrozma-DM and rewrite accordingly Arceus-Fairy also appreciates screen support from Deoxys-S or Grimmsnarl as this eases set up.
* Regardless of what is chosen in the fourth moveslot Arceus-Fairy will always suffer from a lack of coverage, as having Power Gem means it struggles against Primal Groudon and having Earth Power means it cannot break past Ho-Oh. Teammates that can cover these vulnerabilities such as Primal Kyogre and Ultra Necrozma are helpful. Gothitelle is also a good teammate as it effectively traps and removes walls such as Tera Steel Giratina-O, Ferrothorn, and Ho-Oh.

[SET CREDITS]
Written by:
Quality checked by:
Grammar checked by:

Bobsican

NatDex Ubers TL
Oh, a last minute change.

Please swap Tera Water as an option with Tera Dark, namely as Tera Water doesn't really help Arceus-Fairy much compared to Tera Poison niche-wise, and Tera Dark lets it blank the trend of Psyspam in the metagame (aka, stuff like Ultra Necrozma, Mega Mewtwo Y and so on).

Hi here's an amcheck - feel free to implement if you'd like
Add Remove Comments (ac - add comma, rc - remove comma, ah - add hyphen, rp - remove period)
:sv/xerneas: > :arceus fairy:

[SET]
move 4: Will-O-Wisp / Power Gem / Taunt / Earth Power
evs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 124 Spe or 216 HP / 156 Def / 136 Spe
tera type: Dark / Poison / Ground

[SET COMMENTS]

* Calm Mind Arceus-Fairy is an excellent bulky set up setup sweeper and win condition due to its excellent stats across the board, Fairy typing, and extensive coverage. Due to these qualities, Arceus-Fairy it fits in a multitude of playstyles such as hyper offense, bulky offense, and balance.
* Will-O-Wisp allows Arceus-Fairy to easily set up on Arceus, physical Arceus-Ground, and Mega Salamence lacking Facade. Power Gem is an option to hit Ho-Oh for meaningful damage. Taunt can be used to prevent Giratina-O, Primal Groudon, and Ho-Oh from crippling Arceus-Fairy with status such as Toxic or Thunder Wave and from phazing Arceus-Fairy it out with Roar or Whirlwind. In addition, (ac) Taunt blocks Glare from Zygarde. Earth Power allows Arceus-Fairy to hit Primal Groudon (rh), Eternatus, and Steel-types (ah) like Zacian-C and Necrozma-DM.
* The given EV spread invests enough Speed for allows Arceus-Fairy to outspeed Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon. The rest is invested into Defense and HP, giving Arceus-Fairy a high chance to live a +2 Precipice Blades from Double Dance Primal Groudon (rc) while also avoiding a an OHKO from Psycho Boost Deoxys-A's Psycho Boost (Poltergeist is said before Marshadow, so moved Psycho Boost before Deoxys to keep it consistent) after Stealth Rock and a 2HKO from Poltergeist Marshadow. The alternative EV spread with a Timid Nature allows Arceus-Fairy to outspeed Modest Palkia-O and avoid a 2HKO from Choice Band Marshadow’s Spectral Thief after Stealth Rock.
* Tera Dark allows Arceus-Fairy to serve as the team’s immunity to powerful Psychic-type (ah) attacks such as Light That Burns the Sky from Ultra Necrozma, Psycho Boost from Deoxys-A, and Psystrike from Mega Mewtwo Y.
* Tera Poison provides Arceus-Fairy a valuable immunity to Toxic and Toxic Spikes, allowing Arceus-Fairy it to serve as the team’s Toxic Spikes absorber and check to opposing Arceus-Fairy and Eternatus.
* Tera Ground ensures a 2HKO on defensive Primal Groudon at +0 and has gives Earth Power a chance to 2HKO defensive Necrozma-DM at +1.
* On hyper offense, Arceus-Fairy is an excellent late-game wincon against a weakened team when checks such as Ho-Oh and Eternatus have been removed. On bulky offense and balance, (ac) Arceus-Fairy serves as an excellent check to Marshadow, Yveltal, and unboosted Mega Salamence throughout the game. Arceus-Fairy It should not be afraid to switch into attacks from the aforementioned Pokemon, (ac) as any damage can be healed off with Recover. However, it must be wary of Toxic from Yveltal, (ac) Ho-Oh, and Giratina-O, (rp, ac) Arceus-Fairy must also be careful against Ho-Oh and Giratina-O, as Toxic from these threats can heavily undermine its ability to sweep. Combined these 2 sentences since they both talk about foes using Toxic
* Arceus-Fairy’s sweeping ability is often hampered due to it being outsped by common threats such as Eternatus, Zacian-C, and Deoxys-A. For hyper offense, Sticky Web support from Shuckle flips these matchups and allows Arceus-Fairy to beat these checks. For bulky offense and balance, Thunder Wave support from Necrozma-DM eliminates this problem. Arceus-Fairy also appreciates screen dual screens support from Deoxys-S or Grimmsnarl, (ac) as this eases set up setup.
* Regardless of what is chosen in the fourth moveslot, (ac) Arceus-Fairy will always suffer from a lack of coverage, as having Power Gem means it struggles against Primal Groudon, (ac) and having Earth Power means it cannot break past Ho-Oh. Teammates that can cover these vulnerabilities such as Primal Kyogre and Ultra Necrozma are helpful. Gothitelle is also a good teammate, (ac) as it effectively traps and removes walls such as Tera Steel Giratina-O, Ferrothorn, and Ho-Oh.

[SET CREDITS]
Written by:
Quality checked by:
Grammar checked by:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)