DOU C&C Reservations Thread!

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Entei is now up for reservation again - it currently stands at 2/3 and just needs to be written up and then checked a 3rd time.

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor
[16:58] checkmater: can I do a pinsir revamp
[...some time later...]
[16:58] +talkingtree:so go ahead and take it

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Just a note: on the underselling jobs, the overviews should immediately show why the Pokemon in question is not that good. I don't want to see Dusclops as "one of the better TR setters in the DOU metagame" or whatever. It is of utmost importance that we show why they're outclassed and what outclasses them. Analyses should go straight to the point; if the mon is outright shit or a just tad bit outclassed, we should show that immediately (think of like how I did Raikou).

Including this on the OP. I've also included the sets we want for the underselling jobs; they're for the most part non-negotiable unless you can give us a really good reason. The sets are for the most part the niches they have that they aren't totally outclassed in.

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Starting now we're going to be enforcing this rule, from the OP:
  • You may reserve one analysis at a time if you are not a badgeholder, two if you have a badge, and however many you want if you are on the QC team.
Any analyses that have already been reserved or are in progress will be unaffected because it was my and Memoric's fault for not remembering/enforcing, but from now on if you are already working on one analysis, don't bother asking for another unless you're badged / on QC. Thanks!

talkingtree

large if factual
Mega Lucario's skeleton is up!

Don't forget to post when skeletons are up and ready for QC, as well as when an analysis is done. It helps us keep this thread organized, which is especially important with so many analyses being done right now.

talkingtree

large if factual
In the future, there's no need to post for when an analysis is written or placed into GP - just reservation, completed skeleton, and complete analysis.

In other news, Whimsicott is back up for reservation, and Porygon2, Mega Gengar, and Swampert (Regular + Non-Mega) are all still available as well! In addition, there's a whole bunch of overhyped analyses that need rewriting, and those should be less work than a regular analysis if you're looking to write but you aren't sure you have the time or expertise for a full analysis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)