Doubles OU Suspect Test 1 - Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Post a screenshot here of your ladder alt proving that it's you to get the right to vote in the suspect (Do not post anything besides reqs confirmation in this thread please!)

You need to display the following in your screenshot(s):
1. Minimum of 2600 COIL on the Doubles OU (suspect test) ladder.
2. Minimum of 77 GXE.
3. Maximum of 60 Games played on your Ladder Alt.
4. Your username on the upperleft corner / chatbox part of the UI if your alt does not share your forum username.

The suspect ladder will be up until 12:01 AM EST on March 7 (Tuesday). It will return at 12:01 AM EST on March 10 (Friday), and will be up until 12:01 AM EST on March 13 (Monday). You can submit your reqs confirmation at any time from now until March 13. Have your laddering done by then, lads. :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:

GenOne

DOU main. GMT-7. PS!: GenOne
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I want to be mindful that the tougher reqs were a direct response to previous complaints of reqs being too easy, and thank the TLs for trying something new...but at times I really felt like I was powering through an entire ssnls tour in one sitting. Lowering the GXE / COIL just a bit for next time might make a huge difference so that DOU mains that do care aren't also discouraged.

"Wow our ladder is competitive. I play this meta a lot so I deserve to vote even if its too hard." If you want to just autopilot to wins I don't know why you play this game. This quality on the ladder is a good thing and you can't have it both ways (having a higher standard for voters and making it easy on doubles mains). Having to play that many good players rapid fire isn't super fun especially if you aren't lucky, but its overall a good thing and I think this is the right idea for DOU suspect reqs.

confirming as Miltank

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head
Honestly didn't have a tough time with this ladder aside from getting lucked by a few bad teams early on, just a lot of real teams. Not that this is any different from my past suspect experiences. Haze Milotic is good and so is Iapapa Jirachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)