DraftStreet and the rise of daily fantasy sports.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
So this is a thread where I want to discuss daily fantasy sports (and it's baseball season right now so with a focus on MLB). I usually am a big fantasy baseball guy, but didn't signup for my usual league this year, because I was bored of it. Instead I decided to try out a new wave type of fantasy that focuses on picking lineups based on the games of the day. There are a few major websites running now that offer these games where you can play pick'em leagues, salary cap leagues, snake draft leagues and other styles. There are ton of major tournaments, small cash games and other sorts of variety that make this really fun. The majority of the players on Draftstreet (where i play) are legit players who are all really good which makes for strong competition (always more fun). I have to say if you are a fantasy baseball fan or just a fantasy fan in general this is a really cool thing to check out. You can deposit however much cash you want and there are tournaments that range from free, to 1 dollar bids all the way to hundreds of dollars to enter (obviously payout increases as you go up). I've only been betting in under 10 dollar tournaments, but have been making a lot of money once I figured out how to make effective lineups, etc. I will vouch that this site is completely legit and professional with how they handle the money (i've made withdrawals already), so don't be worried about that. Oh ya sports available are NBA, MLB, NHL, CBB, CFB, PGA, and NFL (sunday nights obviously).

I hope this will pique a few people's interests so we can all discuss here or make an irc channel or something!

Last edited:

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
bumping this post because I think DFS is getting more relevant/popular now.. Draftstreet is dead now (bought out by draftkings), but is anyone more interested in these sports now/maybe interested in getting an IRC chat together?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)