Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunting= Hunting for good pokes and finding the potential

BTW: I use words i don't know the definition to but I use them anyway and no one asks questions. I used enthralling once and I had no idea what I was talking about

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hunting= Hunting for good pokes and finding the potential

BTW: I use words i don't know the definition to but I use them anyway and no one asks questions. I used enthralling once and I had no idea what I was talking about
I added the Aegislash you requested in the giveaway thread to my projects. I have no idea when it will be done (my guess would be sometime in the next 2 weeks or so, no promises). I'm glad you changed the nature from Adamant to Brave, I was going to say it would be better for Gyro Ball :P

As to helping you find/make good Pokémon in game, I'll gladly answer questions you might have about it, but it would be better to do this by PM. Just message me if there's a mechanic you'd like me to explain to get good IVs or for EV training. Check out the Guides on the main Smogon website before, though, there's a lot of helpful stuff there (also Bulbapedia, Serebii, etc.)!

Oh, and I think it's probably better to remove the Pokémon you put on the GTS for now since I cannot send you the Aegislash yet :P I'll tell you when it's ready and then you can put the Pokémon on the GTS to receive it!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Doobzi: Typhlosion is done! Just put a Pokémon in the GTS as usual, give me the info and I'll send it right over!

I also want to request something for your breeding projects if you're ok with it. How about Slowking - maybe a bulky Bold variant or more offensive one in Trick Room? I'd love to try trick room, esp in double.

Would you be able to add that in your projects?

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I also want to request something for your breeding projects if you're ok with it. How about Slowking - maybe a bulky Bold variant or more offensive one in Trick Room? I'd love to try trick room, esp in double.

Would you be able to add that in your projects?
I like this! I'll be doing both of these sets for Slowking, and probably a few more. In return, I would ask for your help to evolve the Slowpokes into Slowkings when the time comes, if that's alright. I'll probably be doing Aegislash before, but the project is added to my list!

I like this! I'll be doing both of these sets for Slowking, and probably a few more. In return, I would ask for your help to evolve the Slowpokes into Slowkings when the time comes, if that's alright. I'll probably be doing Aegislash before, but the project is added to my list!
Sure I'll def do that. How can you breed so efficiently all these pokes! I'm so grateful for your efforts, thanks so much!

Hello, I have that event Entei you are looking for, however you should know it is RNG abused on an emulator. I'm aware you said you aren't interested in such pokemon, however this may be an exception.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
How can you breed so efficiently all these pokes!
Haha! I have a pretty good setup with the Dittos and a complete living dex, so after a while, the routine became much faster :P But it definitely depends on the ball I want and the egg moves, in some cases it can take me a lot of hours to get a Pokémon done!

Hello, I have that event Entei you are looking for, however you should know it is RNG abused on an emulator. I'm aware you said you aren't interested in such pokemon, however this may be an exception.
Sorry, not only do I have a trade planned today for this Pokémon, but it is also currently offered in the giveaway section, so it should probably be removed from my wishlist very soon. Thank you for the offer!

Haha! I have a pretty good setup with the Dittos and a complete living dex, so after a while, the routine became much faster :P But it definitely depends on the ball I want and the egg moves, in some cases it can take me a lot of hours to get a Pokémon done!

Sorry, not only do I have a trade planned today for this Pokémon, but it is also currently offered in the giveaway section, so it should probably be removed from my wishlist very soon. Thank you for the offer!
No problem, gl with breeding =).

I'm actually kinda busy this week. Would you mind trading this sunday? Saturday, I have a date~
Sorry I wasn't available to trade Sunday. Summing it up, life happened. T^T

Are you available this week/weekend?

I'll probably post that Raikou's IVs soon, if you're interested in that still.

Btw, I might use up that freebie for the bold celebi.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Blasterman7890: Aegislash is done! The set you requested is roughly the 3rd on my list, but I made a few changes; I put Sacred Sword over Toxic (easily changeable with the Toxic TM), and the EV spread is 252 HP instead of 126 HP/126 SpDef. If you really wanted that specific EV spread, I can re-EV the one I'll send you. Also let me know if you still want me to nickname it "Friend". Finally, once you've placed a Pokémon in the GTS for the trade, please post the details in my giveaway thread, not here (you can answer my questions at the same time over there). Thanks for the cool project, I had fun breeding!

Sorry I wasn't available to trade Sunday. Summing it up, life happened. T^T

Are you available this week/weekend?

I'll probably post that Raikou's IVs soon, if you're interested in that still.

Btw, I might use up that freebie for the bold celebi.
Sorry, I had missed your post! Yes, I'll be available on Saturday, and otherwise I should be available every day of the week. I'm still interested in Raikou, let me know its IVs when you find them out.

Hi, I'd like to request the Drapion I put in your other thread.
Drapion ♂ /w Lum Berry; Jolly /w Battle Armor
IVs: 31/31/31/0/31/31
EVS: 252 Attack/ 4 Def/ 252 Speed
Swords Dance, Knock Off, Aqua Tail, Poison Jab
IGN: Mashi

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hi, I'd like to request the Drapion I put in your other thread.
Drapion ♂ /w Lum Berry; Jolly /w Battle Armor
IVs: 31/31/31/0/31/31
EVS: 252 Attack/ 4 Def/ 252 Speed
Swords Dance, Knock Off, Aqua Tail, Poison Jab
IGN: Mashi
Sounds great, added to my projects! I'll do Slowking before so it could be a while, but I'll tag you whenever it's ready!

Blasterman7890: Aegislash is done! The set you requested is roughly the 3rd on my list, but I made a few changes; I put Sacred Sword over Toxic (easily changeable with the Toxic TM), and the EV spread is 252 HP instead of 126 HP/126 SpDef. If you really wanted that specific EV spread, I can re-EV the one I'll send you. Also let me know if you still want me to nickname it "Friend". Finally, once you've placed a Pokémon in the GTS for the trade, please post the details in my giveaway thread, not here (you can answer my questions at the same time over there). Thanks for the cool project, I had fun breeding!

Sorry, I had missed your post! Yes, I'll be available on Saturday, and otherwise I should be available every day of the week. I'm still interested in Raikou, let me know its IVs when you find them out.
The Raikou I have is the EXACT same as the one given away in Chrisian's giveaway, except it's Japanese.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
The Raikou I have is the EXACT same as the one given away in Chrisian's giveaway, except it's Japanese.
Oh, and the one given in Christian's giveaway is actually Japanese too :P In this case then, I'll take the Entei only. Let me know when you'll be ready for the trade and what you ultimately want in return.

Hey i would like to request a Garchomp to be added if you are okey with that...both sweeper and tanky lead if possible

Oh, and the one given in Christian's giveaway is actually Japanese too :P In this case then, I'll take the Entei only. Let me know when you'll be ready for the trade and what you ultimately want in return.
Lol

I'll just take the Lugia for now. I'll figure out what I'll want for this month's freebie later

When are you available to trade today?

Hey I was wondering what you would want for that HP Grass Typhlosian? I do not have a trade thread but can do projects, EV training, etc; I recently got a HP Fire Exeggutor from you in your giveaway thread.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Lol

I'll just take the Lugia for now. I'll figure out what I'll want for this month's freebie later

When are you available to trade today?
I wasn't here for most of the day, but I'll be around now for a few hours. I'm available every day this week though! The Lugia is ready.

Hey i would like to request a Garchomp to be added if you are okey with that...both sweeper and tanky lead if possible
Please take no offence, but I'll pass on this :\ I'm not really interested in breeding for Garchomp. Anything else you'd like to have me add? I'd gladly take a different project.

Hey I was wondering what you would want for that HP Grass Typhlosian? I do not have a trade thread but can do projects, EV training, etc; I recently got a HP Fire Exeggutor from you in your giveaway thread.
Sorry, for now, I would rather do my breeding projects/EV training myself, since I enjoy doing it (and I want to be the OT of my entire collection). Would you maybe have a Volcanion code? I'd be interested in that, I'm trying to get many to soft-reset.

I wasn't here for most of the day, but I'll be around now for a few hours. I'm available every day this week though! The Lugia is ready.

Please take no offence, but I'll pass on this :\ I'm not really interested in breeding for Garchomp. Anything else you'd like to have me add? I'd gladly take a different project.

Sorry, for now, I would rather do my breeding projects/EV training myself, since I enjoy doing it (and I want to be the OT of my entire collection). Would you maybe have a Volcanion code? I'd be interested in that, I'm trying to get many to soft-reset.
Cool, let me get on now ^_^

What's your IGN?

Mine is in my sig

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)