Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
For sure, what about the other Timid one from ORAS, that can still be nick named?
It can't either :/ I overwrote the game save on the cartridge where this has been soft-reset. That's the case for almost everything that's noted as soft-reset on Omega Ruby. X, Y and AS Pokémon can all be renamed.

Hey man! Im interested in the Tapu Koko, I havent made my own list yet, but i just SR'd a 31/30/30/X/31/31 Adamant Master Ball Tapu Bulu (Nicknameable) if ur interested.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey man! Im interested in the Tapu Koko, I havent made my own list yet, but i just SR'd a 31/30/30/X/31/31 Adamant Master Ball Tapu Bulu (Nicknameable) if ur interested.
Hey! If all you're interested in is the Tapu Koko, then it might be easier for you to just use my giveaway, I'll just send it to you for free over there! I may eventually be interested in the Tapu Bulu, but for now, I want to soft-reset my own and see what I end up with.

Hey Eisen!

Really like the look of your Tapu Koko and Solgaleo! Unfortunately I've not progressed far enough into gen 7 to offer anything of value from sun or moon...

However, I have amassed a large collections from previous gens if you were to accept a trade - please see the links in my signature

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hey Eisen!

Really like the look of your Tapu Koko and Solgaleo! Unfortunately I've not progressed far enough into gen 7 to offer anything of value from sun or moon...

However, I have amassed a large collections from previous gens if you were to accept a trade - please see the links in my signature
Hi! I would be interested in your Genesect and the Fancy Pattern Vivillon, would that work for you in exchange of Tapu Koko and Solgaleo?

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
That sounds like a plan, I'll be available to trade in about 8 hours from now.

Also, dat Tapu Lele doe! Anything else I can offer for it? ;)
How about the Celebi with Hold Hands? Now that the move has competitive use, this is a nice Celebi to have!

Interested in Koko and Lele, let me know if there's anything in my thread that would interest you, or if there's any catching/training/breeding projects I can do for them! Thanks!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Interested in Koko and Lele, let me know if there's anything in my thread that would interest you, or if there's any catching/training/breeding projects I can do for them! Thanks!
Hi! I'm sorry, I haven't found anything that I want in your thread for the moment. However, there are 2 projects that I would be interested in right now, let me know if you would like to do one of them (IVs don't matter):
- Female Impish Lightning Rod Cubone in a Dusk Ball
- Careful Rowlet with Baton Pass and Defog

And just in case you hadn't seen, you can get any one of my Pokémon for free every month on my giveaway (link in my signature) :P

Hi! I'm sorry, I haven't found anything that I want in your thread for the moment. However, there are 2 projects that I would be interested in right now, let me know if you would like to do one of them (IVs don't matter):
- Female Impish Lightning Rod Cubone in a Dusk Ball
- Careful Rowlet with Baton Pass and Defog

And just in case you hadn't seen, you can get any one of my Pokémon for free every month on my giveaway (link in my signature) :P
I can do both pretty easily! And that's very kind of you to do a giveaway, thank you! I'm also interested in your Bulu haha, just trying to collect as many VGC viable Pokémon as possible. What do you think would be fair for the two projects?

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I can do both pretty easily! And that's very kind of you to do a giveaway, thank you! I'm also interested in your Bulu haha, just trying to collect as many VGC viable Pokémon as possible. What do you think would be fair for the two projects?
I think 2 of the Tapus for both projects would be fair, what do you think?

I have a few 6IV dittos, how do I tell if they are legitimate or not? With pokebank not out yet I am just not sure. All are from the gts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)