[Gen 6-8] Eisen's Breeding-Ready Ditto Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon wanted:
SLOWKING / Regenerator / Colbur Berry

Deposited: Lv.1 F Goomy
IGN: Prince
Reason: Dex completion. Got no one to trade with :( id also wanna try how far slowking can get me to the battle tree

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi!

Requesting: Vaporeon with Hydration
Deposited: Cutiefly male Lvl. 1
IGN: Jessie
Reason: Will be used for breeding an Eevee-evolution team.

Thank you!

Last edited:
IGN: Jeremy
Pokémon left: Lillipup, Level 12, Male

Ditto PrfctAdmnt (31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant)

Reason: To breed some good physically offensive pokemon... probably a Blaziken, first ;)

Please and
thank you again!

Edit: holding a gold bottlecap if its not too much trouble XD

Last edited:
Request: Gengar "shiny"
IGN: Jay

Deposit: Goomy lvl 1 male

My original request was for Dusclops which is one of my favorite but never owned ghost types. Then I saw the literal white buffalo Mega Gengar and knew it was meant to be.

Last edited:
IGN: Gotchy
Request: Blaziken
Jolly | Speed Boost | Focus Sash

IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Stone Edge / Swords Dance / Baton Pass / Protect

Deposit: Rockruff
Level 15
Male
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.

Heya Eisen. Thanks as always for your great work :D. Hopefully you can keep it going, alot of people really appreciate your work and selfless actions.
Cheers

EDIT: So, I got sniped, but they gave me a shiny version of exactly what I wanted, so thanks to whoever did that :D

Last edited:
Request: this ditto: PrfctNaive (31/31/31/31/31/31 Naive) holding a gold bottle cap

Deposit: level 10 male mankey
IGN: Danielsan

I like Pokemon with mixed offensive sets so it'd be nice to have a naive natured breeding ditto.

Thank you!

Requesting the ditto that you have labeled as "Perfect (31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly)"
Deposited a Lv. 42 male Absol
IGN: RobbieRotten

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Vileplume, Ditto x4, Kartana, Slowking, Vaporeon, Gengar

Arch and Gotchy : I'm sorry, I wasn't able to find your deposits, they were probably sniped :/ (thanks for the kind words, Gotchy !)

It's ironic, I'm getting the games later today, so that won't be much of an issue for longer if you'd be willing to change games for me?
If you mean send the Celebi in Sun and Moon, yes, I'll be able to do that, just add my FC (in my signature) and let me know yours by PM so we can schedule a trade.

Arch and Gotchy : I'm sorry, I wasn't able to find your deposits, they were probably sniped :/
Re-Deposited!

Pokemon Wanted:

Bold | Pressure | Leftovers

IVs: 31/x/31/16/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Volt Switch / Heat Wave / Toxic / Roost
Note: Soft-reset in Y

Deposited: Lv 25 Ledian(M)
IGN: Westlo
Reason why: Need a Zapdos to finish up my comp team!

Hi!

Requesting: Latios with Soul Dew
Deposited: Cutiefly male Lvl. 1
IGN: Jessie
Reason: M-Latios will be part of my new OU team.

Thank you very much again!

Hello!

Requesting: Cloyster (Female Adamant)
Deposited: Cutiefly Female Lvl. 9
IGN: Drofriz
Reason: Building hail team for Battle Tree

Thank you very much!

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Requesting:
Ribombee
Timid | Shield Dust | Focus Sash
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Quiver Dance / Pollen Puff / Baton Pass / Protect
Additional egg moves: Moonblast, Speed Swap, Skill Swap

Deposited: Lvl.1 Male Premier Ball Modest Mareep
IGN: Smuckem
Reason: I noticed earlier today that, between trades I've received from you and Sondex, along with my own Hyper Training efforts, I actually have three of the four pieces necessary to make the Dancer team that got you your Battle Tree Doubles stamp. This Ribombee would be the final piece of that puzzle to be added.

Thank you very much!

IGN: Milhaus
Pokemon: Level 16 Fletchling, Male
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles
Wanted:

Snorlax
Brave | Gluttony | Figy Berry
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
EVs: 68 HP / 196 Atk / 244 Def
Return / High Horsepower / Curse / Recycle
Additional egg moves: Double-Edge, Whirlwind, Zen Headbutt
Hatching location: Berry Fields
Note: Friendship resets when traded; don't forget to take it back up for a full-powered Return. Fully redistributable.

Why: I need it for a Video Game Championships regional coming up this weekend

Thanks you so much :)

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Ditto, Zapdos, Latios, Cloyster, Ribombee, Snorlax

Reason: I noticed earlier today that, between trades I've received from you and Sondex, along with my own Hyper Training efforts, I actually have three of the four pieces necessary to make the Dancer team that got you your Battle Tree Doubles stamp. This Ribombee would be the final piece of that puzzle to be added.
Haha, this makes me really happy! :D I used a Dancer team in the Tiny Tourney a couple of months back and had so much success with it that I've been thinking of revisiting that team in the Tree as well, it was so much fun! I think it could definitely be improved in many ways. I started a streak with a different team and am currently sitting at 451 though, so I want to see how far this can take me before I try anything else!

If that could be any helpful, I also still have the Ribombee of my first team, but it's hyper trained in every stat and in a regular Pokéball :P Just a humble bee with a Battle Tree Master Ribbon...!

Hey, Eisen. Sorry to hear that this may be ending. I hope VGC Factory stays, it's helped me tremendously. Anyway, I'd like to request the Greninja. I believe there's only one set, but the Timid/Protean/Life Orb set to clarify. I would like this to start a breeding project for a shiny Protean Froakie and the maxed IVs will surely benefit in the long run. Thanks, mate.

Deposited: Psyduck male lvl 14
IGN: Grubs

Last edited:
Hi Eisen! Nice to meet you, you’re a saint.

IGN: Vivian
Pokemon: Level 13 Mareep, female

Requested: Shiny Tapu Koko (I believe there’s just the one set)
Reason: I’m looking to start grinding away at the battle tree, need those mega stones!

Thanks so much!

Last edited:
IGN: LadyWrath
Deposited: Level 1 Abra, Male

Oranguru

♀
Relaxed | Inner Focus | Mental Herb
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/0
EVs: 228 HP / 156 Def / 124 SpDef
Trick Room / Psychic / Instruct / Protect
Additional egg moves: Psychic Terrain, Wonder Room, Extrasensory
Hatching location: Lush Jungle

Nickname (If you don't mind of course): Ia of Dread

Reason
I have a limited amount of time due to working leaving little time to work, Last Month i asked for an Oricorio (Lady Warden ) and with this Oranguru i will be able to progress a bit faster (Also i think i read at the start of the month that we can acquire two pokemon this month? would that be a rumor ooor? :>)

Thank you so much <3

Last edited:
I saw at the beginning of this Forum it said that we could request for two Pokemon. If this is the case, may I request this Porygon?
Timid | Adaptability | Normalium Z
IVs: 31/0/31/30/30/31 [HP Ground] (Hyper trained to 31/0/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Thunderbolt / Ice Beam / Dark Pulse / Conversion
Hatching location: Aether Paradise
Pokemon deposited: level 1 Female Mareep named "Eisen" with the message "I Want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles"

Reason: I have seen people sweep a lot of teams with a Porygon-Z but I never got around to breeding one

If this is truly the last month that you will be able to give out Battle Ready Pokemon, I would like to thank you for all the help with collecting Pokemon for my teams that I otherwise may have not been able to obtain.

Last edited:
Keldeo
Timid | Justified | Choice Specs
IVs: 31/1/31/30/31/31 [HP Electric] (Hyper trained to 31/1/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Scald / Secret Sword / Hydro Pump / Hidden Power Electric
OT: SMR2012
Note: RNGed in White from an injected Wondercard of the Summer 2012 Keldeo.

Diancie
Hasty | Clear Body -> Magic Bounce | Diancite
IVs: 26/30/31/28/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 12 Atk / 244 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Moonblast / Diamond Storm / Earth Power / Stealth Rock
OT: OCT2014

Reason: These Pokemon have eluded me over the last 2 years!!!
I will be available in 7 hours to trade.

“No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.” –James Allen
Your services are very appreciated!!! Cheers!

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
♂

Adamant | Torrent -> Swift Swim | Swampertite
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Rain Dance / Waterfall / Earthquake / Ice Punch
Note: RNGed in HeartGold

IGN: Jonas
Deposited: Lv 9 Makuhita named Bubbo

Need a good parent for Battle Spot breeding, and Swampert has served me well thus far on PS!. I believe this is my second one, and I may require another 'mon soon; as an aside, would you be interested in a perfect IV Careful Charjabug, for VGC purposes? In addition, if you could part with a Gold Bottle Cap on the Swampert, I'd be immensely grateful. Thanks!

Wanted: Landorus
Timid | Sheer Force | Life Orb
IVs: 31/0/30/31/31/31 [HP Ice] (Hyper trained to 31/0/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Earth Power / Psychic / Sludge Wave / Hidden Power Ice
Note: Caught on the Dream Radar and RNGed in White 2.

Deposited: Psyduck, lvl 17, Male
Ign: Will
Reason: I've wanted to use a sheer force Landorus-I ever since 6th gen, but it's always been really difficult for me to obtain.

Since this giveaway might be ending soon I'd like to take this time to properly thank you for all your help. There have always been many Pokémon that I wanted to use but were nearly impossible for me to obtain, but thanks to this giveaway i'm finally able to use them.

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sent: Greninja, Oranguru, Porygon-Z, Swampert, Landorus

Awaiting trade: Tapu Koko, Keldeo, Diancie

Thanks to everyone who left some kind words, I appreciate it! :D

Hey, Eisen. Sorry to hear that this may be ending. I hope VGC Factory stays, it's helped me tremendously.
No worries, I will keep the VGC Factory open for as long as there is interest!

(Also i think i read at the start of the month that we can acquire two pokemon this month? would that be a rumor ooor? :>)
Not a rumor! :)

I believe this is my second one, and I may require another 'mon soon; as an aside, would you be interested in a perfect IV Careful Charjabug, for VGC purposes?
Thanks for offering, but I prefer breeding all my Pokémon myself when possible. If you really need a third Pokémon, let me know which and what it's for by PM, we could probably work something out...!

Hey Eisen,

Thanks for keeping this thread open for so long. Personally, you gave me a Swampert and a Latios that I used for the Battle Tree to get about 110 and 160 wins respectively. And you gave me two flawless Dittos that I've used to breed about 15 of my own flawless Pokemon now! I think the giveaway was really appreciated and good for the community! I can definitely imagine the amount of work it takes to deal with so many requests from such as large pool! Thanks for everything.

Requested:

Landorus
Timid | Sheer Force | Life Orb
31/0/30/31/31/31 [HP Ice] (Hyper trained to 31/0/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Earth Power / Psychic / Sludge Wave / Hidden Power Ice
Note: Caught on the Dream Radar and RNGed in White 2.

Deposited: Mareep, female, level 1
IGN: Lyra
Reason: For the battle tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)