~{Elena's RNG & Shiny Trade Emporium}~ Now with Dive Ball HP Flying Thundurus! - On a Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
STOP, just stop. I copied your message and sent it to the mods right when I received it. It's a long time ago. And it has nothing to do with you being blacklisted.
Look, I know what it feels like since I was on that list before. But you are going about this all wrong. Instead of trying to help other people and prove that you are a good person, you are being rude to everyone and hating on smogonites.
STOP bringing this up in my thread. That was posted ages ago. If you didn't want people to know about it, then you shouldn't have bumped it.
You're the one who started this sh*t. Nothing you're saying is true. I don't care that everyone knows. The cancerous lies have already spread too far on this site.

Im interested in the shiny bold chansey.Im offering a shiny timid virizion with hp ice.
I actually have a shiny timid Virizion myself, just haven't updated it :) And I'll be RNGing every legendary pokemon myself with all available natures.
Do you have a trade thread or any self bred KB Shinies?

I actually have a shiny timid Virizion myself, just haven't updated it :) And I'll be RNGing every legendary pokemon myself with all available natures.
Do you have a trade thread or any self bred KB Shinies?
Will this include Azelf? I'm currently searching for a Jolly one with Stealth Rock and Knock Off.

I'll keep an eye on this thread then. I've been searching for one for weeks with no luck.
Well, it's gonna take a few weeks or more though since i need to restart my BW2 games to get them again xD I don't have a rebattle code for them :/

Well, it's gonna take a few weeks or more though since i need to restart my BW2 games to get them again xD I don't have a rebattle code for them :/
Oh dear. That is long wait. I'm more just interested in a Azelf carrying SR I just prefered a Jolly or Naive one. I can't seem to find one period.

Hi there, I'm very interested in your Shiny Marine Vivillon, among other things. I don't have any of the specifics you're looking for in your wants list, but I do have some UT IV shinies in (somewhat) matching/special balls:

Teddiursa (KB) | Moon Ball | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Jolly | EMs: Play Rough, Crunch, Close Combat
Burmy (KB) | Friend Ball | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Timid
Swablu (KB) | Moon Ball | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Jolly | EMs: Agility, Feather Dance, Dragon Rush
Rhyhorn (KB) | Heavy Ball | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Jolly | EMs: Counter, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang
Mareep (KB) | Level Ball | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Modest
Larvitar (KB) | Dusk Ball | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Adamant | EMs: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Pursuit, Stealth Rock
Slowking | Heal Ball | 30/15/30/31/31/31 | Modest
Golett | Dusk Ball | 31/31/31/8/31/31 | Adamant
Espurr (KB) | Heal Ball | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Modest | EMs: Trick, Yawn, Assist, Barrier
Tornadus | Quick Ball | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Jolly
Terrakion | Timer Ball | 31/31/31/7/31/31 | Adamant
All KB Pokemon have had their memories checked.

If you need any more info on these, I'd be happy to provide it. I also have several other IV shinies (although not in special balls), but if you're looking for something else, I'll see if I have it. If you're interested in multiple Pokemon, I should have no trouble picking out more that I'm interested in xD. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey, just letting you know that you might have skipped my post.
Yeah sorry, I might be interested in the teddiursa. Were you the one who bred it?

I have a gift for you when you hatch my egg. You can't say no ;)
Haha, sorry, I've just been super busy lately. Been working everyday, some days I work for 12 hours at a time :/
So I haven't been into playing pokemon lately..

I have your Horsea ready, let me know when you can trade :)
Great :) I'll get the Terrakion cloned :) the Jolly non-shiny one right? :)

Yeah sorry, I might be interested in the teddiursa. Were you the one who bred it?

Haha, sorry, I've just been super busy lately. Been working everyday, some days I work for 12 hours at a time :/
So I haven't been into playing pokemon lately..

Great :) I'll get the Terrakion cloned :) the Jolly non-shiny one right? :)
Yes, that's the one :)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
CMT for your lovely HP Flying thundy? :D

Also, how come your reddit account is gone ;~;

Sorry, not gonna be doing anymore trades for a while :) Taking a break from pokemon :)
And with 65 TSVs myself, I wanna breed pokes with my OT :)
don't take break.... You still haven't hatch my egg and receive your gift yet </3 .

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Sorry, not gonna be doing anymore trades for a while :) Taking a break from pokemon :)
And with 65 TSVs myself, I wanna breed pokes with my OT :)
Haha, that's fine. I've been trying to put together the charizard-y force of nature team and HP Flying thundy is a part of it ;~:

Gimme a shout when your back :D

IMPORTANT:
I am dealing with a lot of stress at the moment and I'll be working everyday of the summer, so I have decided to take a break from trading for a while.
Can the mods (Agonist ) please close my thread for now? I may decide to reopen it in the future, but it's more likely that I will start a joint thread with evan0913 sometime in the next month or so.

Sorry for the trouble of this, but job and personal stuff comes first and I have to deal with that before I deal with pokemon.
Please do not PM me for trades while my shop is closed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)