NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Ggs everyone and wp by both sides! Both town and mafia had a close game, 3 player lylo is kinda rare on smogon so that’s exciting.

Imo I felt like town had amazing momentum at first getting two votes right and could’ve broached a more stable poe with undercover PR play and clears, but the rushed day 3/4 was a stumble that Aura Guardian capitalized on well to last until lylo (and his partners did well to help spew him positively) especially since only the PRs were able to clear themselves until the night. Still, I feel like town still had good village play because most of town ended up voting correctly at least once and that’s rly cool to see.

I rly like semi open + hope the setup was fun, ty everyone for signing up :heart:

Graveyard link: https://discord.gg/PyDbHGQE6N

Day 1: Upon review of CB's posts due to Celever's prompting, I figured he was being scummy enough to not make it to the end, went for locktown by bussing.
Night 1: Of the wagon, Thunder, Celever, and myself seemed to most locktown-y, so Vizh and I went for the kill on Thunder. He was the most different from me and Celever, so while one of us dying would pin suspicion on the other for surviving for a while, Thunder was enough separate we could get a locktown out early without implicating me.
Day 2: The sudden Vizh wagon threw us; he'd been going to inspect Celever that very night.
Night 2: on Vizh's advice, it was down to two kills, M24 or Celever. I wanted realiti or M24. So, M24 for being towniest by vote.
Day 3: I was FURIOUS that my work trying to butter up Lady Salemence was wasted.
Night 3: I anticipated Odd Tracker going for Schiavetto and then outing themself. In retrospect, this might not have been best overall, but it worked out as planned. Meanwhile, I thought Psy had slipped and revealed himself as Odd Tracker, so on that theory I went for him.
Day 4: The solve. I needed to kill Schia, then Celever, then force a final misvote. A false solve based on the innocence of myself.
Day 4-5: misvotes based on most sus. Unfortunately, I got who I needed to convince/could convince wrong.
Day 6: HH's early words about preferring to vote me made me change my mind to persuading Laurel. As best I can tell, this was an only-slightly-weighted coin toss, and I lost the toss. Well, GG.

nice job Laurel

i enjoyed reading this game. i have to admit i had laurel as the bad guy in the f3 but then it wasn't laurel. at that point it was tough but i just couldn't get away from the d2 flashwagon by HH so decided on AG. otherwise very wp by everyone and the bad plays were funny so worth it overall

hi I’m so sorry I forgot about this
ngl i get "mafia that pocketed celever vibes" from aura? voting out caff d1 could just be so that they got cleared and they townread vizh d2
laurel seems more active than normal which is meta for him being maf iirc but like could be just bc this is endgame
tbh i really do want to vote ag over laurel but idk
GOAT HydroHydro

Also Aura played great

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)