EnGarde's Dream Collection - Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution - Closed until Sunday 11 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm around now. :) Yeah, GTS trades work best with 1 pokemon request, happening when we're both online. Talonflame isn't so difficult to find in-game, so I'm not really surprised they're getting sniped left and right.

I'm also playing smash, and I don't typically check the forums for long periods when this happens. I'm also online right now on battle spot IRC (http://mibbit.com/#battlespot@irc.synirc.net), so if you ping me there (and give me a few minutes to end my match and respond), I'll be able to switch games and send both. You wanted tflame and ttar, right?

Otherwise...I plan on visiting family this coming week, and I'll be pretty scarce after Tuesday for a week, so hopefully we can get the 'mons traded before then.
Ok. Just try to be available tomorrow 14:00 UTC. (Also, remember you recommended me to get the HP Ice Rotom)

Okay, I have a question about your giveaway:

Since I primarily play AS and not X/Y, I don't want to put up a Bunnelby, get the Pokemon and trade it over to AS. If it's okay, can I put up a Zigzagoon if I ever wanted to participate in the giveaway?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Ok. Just try to be available tomorrow 14:00 UTC. (Also, remember you recommended me to get the HP Ice Rotom)
Ok, tflame, ttar, and rotom. Gotcha. Except...you pick times that don't work for me. 9 am EST on a weekday isn't good for me. I can be around 6 pm - 12 pm EST, which should translate to 23 - 5:00 UTC. Sometimes I'm around a little later, or I leave a little earlier, but I'll do my best to be around for the full length of time to get this trade done. Since I'm often playing during this time, I don't always check the forums, so...

please look for me on IRC (http://mibbit.com/#battlespot@irc.synirc.net), and be patient if it takes me a little while to respond while I finish my match. Thanks!

EDIT because time zone conversion fail

Okay, I have a question about your giveaway:

Since I primarily play AS and not X/Y, I don't want to put up a Bunnelby, get the Pokemon and trade it over to AS. If it's okay, can I put up a Zigzagoon if I ever wanted to participate in the giveaway?
Sure, zigzagoon works, lol. If you're around earlier than when I'm usually around, it's best to post it as close to when I'll be online, to prevent snipers, or other random people fulfilling the GTS request before I can. If you post it after I'm around, I still might not see it immediately, but I'm also around on IRC (http://mibbit.com/#battlespot@irc.synirc.net), so drop me a note there and I'll get the pokemon sent out. :)

Let me know what you need. Please be aware that I'm going to be visiting family, so after Tuesday, I don't think I'll be able to send it for about a week.

Last edited:
Ok, tflame, ttar, and rotom. Gotcha. Except...you pick times that don't work for me. 9 am EST on a weekday isn't good for me. I can be around 6 pm - 12 pm EST, which should translate to 23 - 5:00 UTC. Sometimes I'm around a little later, or I leave a little earlier, but I'll do my best to be around for the full length of time to get this trade done. Since I'm often playing during this time, I don't always check the forums, so...

please look for me on IRC (http://mibbit.com/#battlespot@irc.synirc.net), and be patient if it takes me a little while to respond while I finish my match. Thanks!

EDIT because time zone conversion fail

Sure, zigzagoon works, lol. If you're around earlier than when I'm usually around, it's best to post it as close to when I'll be online, to prevent snipers, or other random people fulfilling the GTS request before I can. If you post it after I'm around, I still might not see it immediately, but I'm also around on IRC (http://mibbit.com/#battlespot@irc.synirc.net), so drop me a note there and I'll get the pokemon sent out. :)

Let me know what you need. Please be aware that I'm going to be visiting family, so after Tuesday, I don't think I'll be able to send it for about a week.
Ohhhh, okay

I have another question:

Are you doing the GTS giveaway thing only with the Pokemon on the first post, or the first two posts

Another four questions about your thread(Sorry if I'm annoying you):

1)I want more than one Pokemon, I know you said only one request at a time, but I just really want more than just 1 to kickstart breeding my Battle Spot team, so is there anyway we could bend that rule a bit?

2)Is that Salamence you are giving away male or female?r

3)Is there anyway I could get that 5 iv Bagon you have for anything other than a Pokemon? Like items or any service? Cause I can't give anything that has good IV's except for a pair of 5 IV Protean parents and a 6IV Froakie with Torrent, and I can give the 6IV one, but not the parents.

4)What time are you usually on?
Thank You, in advance!

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Another four questions about your thread(Sorry if I'm annoying you):

1)I want more than one Pokemon, I know you said only one request at a time, but I just really want more than just 1 to kickstart breeding my Battle Spot team, so is there anyway we could bend that rule a bit?

2)Is that Salamence you are giving away male or female?r

3)Is there anyway I could get that 5 iv Bagon you have for anything other than a Pokemon? Like items or any service? Cause I can't give anything that has good IV's except for a pair of 5 IV Protean parents and a 6IV Froakie with Torrent, and I can give the 6IV one, but not the parents.

4)What time are you usually on?
Thank You, in advance!
1) The pokemon I send are fully evolved, trained, and ready for battle spot. No extra breeding or work involved, unless you need another nature or egg move. Unless specifically stated, all pokemon are also from gen 6, which means they can be used in ORAS battle spot (which enforces that pokemon must be from gen 6). Though, yes, you may ask for a reasonable number of pokemon. :)

2) I don't have a bagon in the distribution iirc; were you asking about the salamence? I can't remember what gender it is, sorry. Either way, it's good for battle spot, and regardless it can easily be bred with a ditto if you need another nature. mostthe3rd has a giveaway for perfect 6IV breeding dittos if you need one, go here and follow the instructions. :)

3) I don't ask for anything in return for these pokemon, but that comes with the expectation that they are not for general trade, especially the legendaries (which can't be used in ORAS battle spot anyways, since iirc none of the legendaries are from gen 6). There are a lot of people in this forum who put a lot of work into collecting rare pokemon, and I while I want to help people get into the competitive community by helping them get good pokemon, I don't want to diminish the value of other people's collections, or take away a potential trade from them, so I ask that you don't trade the really rare ones. If you breed a pokemon from the distribution and trade the baby, that's okay, though. :)

I also ask that you check out the battle spot sub-forum (link), and feel free to ask questions or contribute there. That's the main reason why many people have donated pokemon to this distribution for you to enjoy: to compete!

Also, I'm on now, so that works. Otherwise, 6-12 pm EST until wednesday, then I'll be out for like a week. Fastest response time is through IRC. :)

hey there. I would like to offer a HA chansey in exchange for a HA female swablu. both in dream balls. no hurry necessary. I'm not usually online in the mornings. central time zone (mexico city time zone). special nature and iv's not necessary.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
hey there. I would like to offer a HA chansey in exchange for a HA female swablu. both in dream balls. no hurry necessary. I'm not usually online in the mornings. central time zone (mexico city time zone). special nature and iv's not necessary.
Hey, I'm afraid I'm not currently breeding for trade right now. Good luck, though! :)

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey, so I'm here from the Battle Spot thread, and I'm curious to see what kind of Pentagon legendaries you have for trade (Like the Latios you mentioned).

Also, I have a Bold 31/x/31/31/31/26 HP Ice Pentagon Zapdos to offer as a donation if you're looking for one. (It's an amazing pokemon to have for Rating Battles)

Hey there!

I'm super keen to get started up for Battle Spot but I'm totally lacking good mons to start with. Right now I'm breeding for a team, but the process is slow. I was wondering if I might be able to request 2 mons from you (Salamence and Rotom-W) to speed up my actual getting to battle? I understand if that's not so cool, but do let me know!

Also, is it a necessity for me to put a Bunnelby up on GTS, or will any common early-route Pokemon (Wurmple, Zigzagoon) do the trick?

CMT for Timburr with Iron Fist.

Edit: I may be interested in others depending on what spitbacks you need. What ones are you looking for? I have access to most stuff.

Last edited:
Hey, EnGarde! It's me again. I have an event this Saturday and I wanted to build a Doubles Team. I would like to get the following Pokés:
  • Mawile
  • Tyranitar
  • Talonflame
  • Landorus
  • Amoonguss

No problem. I hope there's at least a Singles Tourney or something :)
If you have the chance to give some notice next time, I could have temporarily donated the Battle Spot Landorus and maybe spitbacks of the rest to assist with your breeding. You could also pick up a Ditto to get into breeding properly.

If you have the chance to give some notice next time, I could have temporarily donated the Battle Spot Landorus and maybe spitbacks of the rest to assist with your breeding. You could also pick up a Ditto to get into breeding properly.
I already have a 6IV Ditto. Handy, considering I only have 6 hours to breed.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hello, everybody! I've been pretty busy IRL recently, but I'm back in limited capacity now until Sunday at least. I'll try to check in on the forums again before then, but I probably won't be able to handle any distribution requests until then. For people who need things, I plan to be around (here, and on battlespot IRC) starting around 3pm US Eastern time on Sunday, and I'll be around for several hours after then.

rufusdrumknott a0161613 You guys are both peaches. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)