Evan's Exeggutor Extravaganza! [WON BY THE HEADASS HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE]

WELCOME to Evan's Exeggutor Extravaganza! This is a small team tournament (based on OU's Hydreigon Cup and RU's Crawdaunt Cup) that I will be hosting in order to kick off SM NU Beta on the right foot. Players will form teams of 3 by themselves and a total of 32 teams will face off against each other (teams will be picked on a first-come, first-serve basis so don't wait before signing up!). If you do not have a team but still want the opportunity to play, then you can sign up as a free agent and will be paired with the next 2 available free agents (also on a first-come, first-serve basis).

The format of this tournament will be SM NU Beta (Bans that take place in the middle of rounds will not be applied until the beginning of the next round). Teams will face off head-to-head in the format below:

Team 1 vs Team 2
Player A vs Player X
Player B vs Player Y
Player C vs Player Z
For sign-ups, a team captain will sign up their team in the following format:

Team Name
1. Player 1
2. Player 2
3. Player 3​

Signups will last until Sunday June 18th @ 11:59 PM or until all 32 spots in the tournament are filled, any signups past that point will be for substitute slots (also on a first-come, first-serve basis). This is important: IN ORDER TO CONFIRM YOUR TEAM, BOTH OTHER TEAM MEMBERS MUST LIKE THE CAPTAIN'S POST BEFORE THE ABOVE DATE (OR IN THE EVENT THAT THE SLOTS ARE FILLED BEFOREHAND, 48 HOURS AFTER THE LAST TEAM HAS SIGNED UP). Failure to do so will result in your team being subbed out of the tournament, no exceptions.

Please save and post replays when posting the results of the matches and welcome to SM NU Beta!

Teams:
1. The XY NU Ladder Heros
2. Anti Wont Play a Single Game
3. Improbable play WCOP
4. Glorious Guzzlords
5. beacon n blender
6. Sad Dewgong
7. Kiyo Has Krabs
8. FILTHY SCHEMING LESBIANS AND THE GAY AGENDA
9. The Hartford Wailords
10. Icy Wind That Altaria
11. Kawaii DeNu Atheists
12. headass horsemen of the apocalypse
13. HP Flying Mamoswines
14. (◕‿◕✿)Hairy Ambipoms(◕‿◕✿)
15. bagged milk bandits
16. get that act win
17. CAP Cupcakes
18. clef clef cavs
19. NU Tour Thing Team
20. NINJA HATTORI
21. Random
22. traps arent gay
23. STAG A Team
24. STAG B Team
25. Pakistan Zindibad
26. STAG C Team
27. Soviet is a gay lord
28. Team fat sweaty weebs
29. Team Tech
30. Brimson Bhins
31. Euro Balance!
32. Tesla tornadus

Last edited:
ok i kinda messed up but here's me fixing it, free agent teams will be formed at the end of the designated time, therefore Holiano will be on miyokas team and yoshiblaze and revijola will have to wait unless they form an actual team with someone else, thats my bad D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)